Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

User submitted reviews for kratom vendors and strains. In order to help people find what they're looking for quickly, all posts in this section are for reviews only.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.

This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.

Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Post Reply
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Liza’s kratom blew me away!

I recently placed my first few orders with Liza’s and was considering posting a thread about how great her business and products are. I recently received an email stating that Liza has some health concerns 😢 and could use some support so I figured that now is the best time for me to post my thoughts and encourage anyone who has not tried Liza’s to absolutely give it a shot! I doubt that you’ll be disappointed.

A few weeks ago I was considering a few different vendors to place an order with as I like to have kratom from at least two different sources at all times.

I decided on Liza’s due in part to some good reviews on here and also based on the fact that she has so many choices on her website. I was a bit overwhelmed at first but I figured I’d pick a bunch of strains to try out and give Liza’s a shot. I’m so happy that I did!
I was initially looking for a new vendor to add and I think that I may have found my new go to vendor for kratom! I’ve been using a rotation of strains exclusively from Liza’s for over a week and I really don’t feel that I need to look anywhere else from now on due to how great her kratom has been!

I had a few short email conversations with Liza asking for recommendations, etc and I have to say that she truly seems like a genuinely kind and wonderful person. She was very attentive, quick and helpful. She even was kind enough to send me a couple of samples of strains that I was considering but didn’t want to pull the trigger on. This is a level of customer service that I have not seen elsewhere in my kratom purchasing experience. This thread is very much an appreciation post for Liza herself since she was so kind and helpful.

While customer service is important, it is the product itself that makes a business and I couldn’t be happier with most of the Kratom that I received.

Liza’s “Happy Go Lucky” blend absolutely lives up to the name and in my opinion it is something that everyone should have on hand! The Red Headed Stepchild is another popular one from my understanding so I had to order that as well, lol! I’ve long been more of a fan of greens and “green” reds than anything else, so the RHSC hit pretty well for me but was not nearly as intense as some of the other choices that I ordered. For anyone who,is a fan of slower reds with great pain relief and mood boost, I’d absolutely recommend the Red Headed Stepchild.

Aside from those two, I found quite a few other strains that worked wonders for me. I use kratom daily for a variety of different reasons including chronic back and shoulder pain. I’d say that 90% of the strains from Liza worked great for pain. I also take kratom daily in place of antidepressants and prescription anti anxiety medications that I had been on. Kratom helps me with energy, mood boost anti anxiety, pain relief and general well being.

The size and scope of Liza’s menu seems to have strains for everything and I believe (I’m not sure about this) that Liza probably sources from multiple overseas vendors in order to have such a large quantity of choices. I may still order from other vendors here and there but from what I’ve seen and tried from Liza’s may make this vendor my new “one stop shop” 😊. I was so impressed with my first TWO orders and the samples that Liza sent that I already placed another order and added a bunch of individual ounces as I’d like to try as many as I possibly can! My wife also takes kratom daily and agrees with me in regards to Liza’s being some of the best Kratom that we’ve ever tried!


I haven’t even gotten to mention what my favorites are as I seem to be rambling on. I had a nice dose of Liza’s green Nugroz this morning which really has my mind working! It has helped me with my tedious remote job of data analysis and is apparently also helping me to write reviews that are too long 😂🤣. I’m thinking that I may put up a couple of reviews for my favorite strains as I’ve tried quite a few of them in the last two weeks. I mentioned the Green Nugroz because that is the only one that I’ve used today and while not one of my favorites, it is absolutely a great “fast” green that gets my mind working and really promotes a great mood. Anyone who likes a “fast” green should give the Nugroz a try!

I’m more of a fan of “mid” and “slower” strains and tend to lean towards greens but I’ve found so many different varieties at Liza’s that I’m branching out and going to try a bit of everything. Liza’s Green Malay 3, Green Aceh 2 and Happy Go Lucky are definitely some of the more “euphoric” and enjoyable strains that I’ve had the pleasure to use in some time. I also would recommend the Super Red MD as a wonderful “mid” and balanced strain. The Red Bali #7 is awesome for pain and is a bit slower, definitely a high recommendation from me! I haven’t found many strains of kratom that make me tired or help with sleep (none, actually 😂) but the Red Bali 7 and the Red headed stepchild both come close and are great nighttime strains ideally used to wind down.

My first two orders were mostly for green strains and a few reds. I decided to go full spectrum and placed an order yesterday for a few more including some whites, yellows and the first “gold” that I will ever try! I’ll post some impressions and maybe even a review or two,after I’ve had a chance to try and compare them.

In the meantime, I would absolutely urge anyone who is a fan of greens and reds to definitely try Liza’s! The Happy Go Lucky, Green Aceh 2 and Green Malay were amazing for happiness mood boost and, dare I say it, even some euphoria. The Super Green Elephant is also amazing.

I found the Green Aceh 2 to make me feel especially great and can’t recommend it enough! I tried a blend a 4 grams Green Aceh with 3 grams of Super Red MD twice and both times it gave me back some of that wonderful magic and euphoria that Kratom had when I first started taking it! I wasn’t able to concentrate all that well with this mix but I definitely felt great! 😂 The Green Aceh 2 was a sample with my first order (thank you Liza!!) and I loved it so much that I quickly ordered a quarter kilo of it by itself as I thought it was a must have for me! Unfortunately, I went a bit over budget following my paycheck but I simply couldn’t resist.

Anyway, I’m seeing how long this post is becoming so I’ll try to wrap it up soon. I guess I have tendency to overwrite sometimes. 🤷🏻‍♂️. The email message regarding Liza’s health from a few days ago spurred me to write this and I hope that it can help you guys find some great new kratom while also helping Liza who seems like a genuinely nice and down to earth person.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Aren’t there any other Liza’s fans on here? I must admit that I get a bit disappointed when I make a thread and it receives 0 comments 😭. Having some like minded people reply makes me feel included in the community rather than a loner who makes boring threads, lol.

Hell, having anyone reply even if they strongly disagree with my opinions is nice too. 😂
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Kelleytoons »

Happy-Go-Lucky to me is one of the most consistent things I've used - not the best, but always hits even when others might not.

I do wonder talking about her strains, though, because she doesn't date or identify her batches in any way so when I say "boy, I really like X" I'm not quite sure that's all that accurate depending on what batch someone else might have. For example, there is one person here who swears by "Red-Headed Step Child" and it's NEVER done anything for me, and I'm guessing that's not due to our chemistry being that different (because we otherwise agree on a lot) as it is on just a different batch.

It's why, in general, I have refrained from commenting anymore on ANYONE'S stuff that isn't identified by batch. I just think it's a dangerous path to get into and could be very misleading. This is why vendors like Denette's and TFH are far easier to recommend to someone.
Visionsofthemove
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:55 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Visionsofthemove »

Renob wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:36 pm Aren’t there any other Liza’s fans on here? I must admit that I get a bit disappointed when I make a thread and it receives 0 comments 😭. Having some like minded people reply makes me feel included in the community rather than a loner who makes boring threads, lol.

Hell, having anyone reply even if they strongly disagree with my opinions is nice too. 😂
Hello, created an account just to vouch for you here. I've been using kratom for a few years for several reasons. I spent the first year or so buying tobacco store kratom, it was extremely hit or miss. And even more expensive. I decided to ask a reddit sub for recommendations, they told me about Liza. I have been a customer of hers ever since. She's always been fast to respond, faster to ship, super sweet and and always throws samples in. As for the kratom itself, I only ever seem to get the energy / euphoria / mood lifting from maeng da strains. It sucks because I've become dependent on the strain and cant cycle because I literally can't feel anything at all from other strains. Despite trying a ton thanks to Lizas samples. So I With that said I've been ordering her pmd 3 for quite some time and it always delivers. Experimenting with some of the other MD strains I've found the plain Green M.D to provide the effects im after. When i heard Liza was dealing with health concerns i immediately ordered double what i usually would. I really am wishing for the best for her, she's been so sweet, kind and professional over the years. If md is your strain of choice I highly recommend giving Liza a shout, you won't be let down and you would be helping a sweet lady out in a time she really needs it.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Visionsofthemove wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:11 pm
Renob wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:36 pm Aren’t there any other Liza’s fans on here? I must admit that I get a bit disappointed when I make a thread and it receives 0 comments 😭. Having some like minded people reply makes me feel included in the community rather than a loner who makes boring threads, lol.

Hell, having anyone reply even if they strongly disagree with my opinions is nice too. 😂
Hello, created an account just to vouch for you here. I've been using kratom for a few years for several reasons. I spent the first year or so buying tobacco store kratom, it was extremely hit or miss. And even more expensive. I decided to ask a reddit sub for recommendations, they told me about Liza. I have been a customer of hers ever since. She's always been fast to respond, faster to ship, super sweet and and always throws samples in. As for the kratom itself, I only ever seem to get the energy / euphoria / mood lifting from maeng da strains. It sucks because I've become dependent on the strain and cant cycle because I literally can't feel anything at all from other strains. Despite trying a ton thanks to Lizas samples. So I With that said I've been ordering her pmd 3 for quite some time and it always delivers. Experimenting with some of the other MD strains I've found the plain Green M.D to provide the effects im after. When i heard Liza was dealing with health concerns i immediately ordered double what i usually would. I really am wishing for the best for her, she's been so sweet, kind and professional over the years. If md is your strain of choice I highly recommend giving Liza a shout, you won't be let down and you would be helping a sweet lady out in a time she really needs it.
❤️❤️❤️
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:52 pm Happy-Go-Lucky to me is one of the most consistent things I've used - not the best, but always hits even when others might not.

I do wonder talking about her strains, though, because she doesn't date or identify her batches in any way so when I say "boy, I really like X" I'm not quite sure that's all that accurate depending on what batch someone else might have. For example, there is one person here who swears by "Red-Headed Step Child" and it's NEVER done anything for me, and I'm guessing that's not due to our chemistry being that different (because we otherwise agree on a lot) as it is on just a different batch.

It's why, in general, I have refrained from commenting anymore on ANYONE'S stuff that isn't identified by batch. I just think it's a dangerous path to get into and could be very misleading. This is why vendors like Denette's and TFH are far easier to recommend to someone.
I just wrote a long reply to this and when I clicked “submit” it disappeared. 😖. I’ll try again later.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Kelleytoons »

In the old days when we forgot what we were going to say we'd say "well, it probably wasn't worth saying." I have no idea why that occurs to me here <g>.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:34 pm In the old days when we forgot what we were going to say we'd say "well, it probably wasn't worth saying." I have no idea why that occurs to me here <g>.
So true! I was gonna repost but now I forget what points I was attempting to convey. Lol
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

4 grams of Super Green Elephant mixed with 3 grams of Red Headed Stepchild is bringing me a great Saturday night!

The RHSC is definitely more of a “red” red so it’s not one of my favorites by itself although I do find it to be fairly relaxing. Most (almost all) strains have more energizing and stimulant effects for me but this one allows me to enjoy some kratom in the evenings while helping me unwind. It’s one of the few that I actually take after 7 pm from time to time.
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by GrannyJ62 »

I absolutely love Liza and her leaf only started try others after working my way thru most of her menu Liza was my first online vendor she was recommended by someone in a fibromyalgia/chronic pain group I always come back to Liza in fact I can highly recommend her newest Super Red MD and Green Ammo if you like energetic green s.It breaks my heart what she's going through right now I m praying very hard that the karma I've watched her spread through the years comes around and helps her get through this
Kelleytoons I believe Liza #s her batches is this what you mean.I think the RHSC does change as she mixes it with her reds which are always changing I'm one of the huge fans of this mix and it's in my rotation every 3rd day at least lol.I do understand how looking at her menu can be daunting but I haven't found any duds there so I will always always go back to Liza.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

haha, i was just gonna say to ask you, Granny.
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Kelleytoons »

GrannyJ62 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:21 am Kelleytoons I believe Liza #s her batches is this what you mean.I think the RHSC does change as she mixes it with her reds which are always changing I'm one of the huge fans of this mix and it's in my rotation every 3rd day at least lol.I do understand how looking at her menu can be daunting but I haven't found any duds there so I will always always go back to Liza.
If she does I never noticed it on the bags, so that might be just me. But I've NEVER (and I mean never) seen anyone say "Hey, Liza's RHSC batch #2432 is the best!". That is very unlike every other vendor who identifies their batches. And we all know how variable leaf is from season to season, and year to year.

And whatever batch of RHSC I've gotten is just ho-hum - because things others have recommended to me have nearly always hit I don't think it's me. I think I just got a batch that wasn't all that good, which is definitely possible given how it would change up all the time.

It's just one of those things I feel less confident about nowadays - in the past I knew so little about anything that a batch number wouldn't have made any difference. Now I know it does.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Madvillain626 »

Yeah I saw the email about Liza's health concerns. She is so kind and generous and her kratom has been a huge help over the years. Made my 2019 a lot more bearable. Once I bought 50g of green bota in a split kilo and she sent me 250g of green bota by mistake and god it was sooooooo good. Hit all the notes you could look for in a strain. Love the Happy go lucky too, great strain for doing things you don't feel like doing like going to the DMV.

Spent all my money this year on Lucky and Denette and haven't bought from her since around the holidays last year but will definitely get as much as I can on my limited budget. Wishing her the best :)
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by WhiteAngelica »

I am not here as much as I would like to be, but one of my favorite things in the world is that Red Headed Stepchild. It didn't make it into this month's kratom budget, but I'm hoping a red headed step child will arrive for my birthday next month!

Seriously, I can't even try her other stuff because I have landed on a giant for my pain relief and...it makes me smile. It's golden for me. Thank you, Liza & I will order a brick of it.
The Red Queen
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Kelleytoons »

WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:53 pm I have landed on a giant for my pain relief and...it makes me smile. It's golden for me. Thank you, Liza & I will order a brick of it.
Did you mention it somewhere? I'm always interested in pain relief stuff. Did Liza come up with something even better than RHSC for you?
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

I went out on a limb and threw in an ounce each for a bunch of yellows and all of Liza’s golds with my last order. I had never had any kratom labeled as yellow or gold before and I’ve been damn impressed with Liza’s (obviously since I made this thread 😂)…

I’ve only tried one of the yellows thus far and it was pretty good but not my favorite. The first Gold that I tried was “Gold Monster” (it’s almost Halloween) and it hit great! I’m thinking that I’ll probably post a review thread dedicated to the yellows and golds within the next week after I’ve had a chance to sample all of them individually. There hasn’t been much info about these so I’m hoping that there’s some gems!
User avatar
Transformato
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Transformato »

Renob wrote: ↑Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:35 pm I went out on a limb and threw in an ounce each for a bunch of yellows and all of Liza’s golds with my last order. I had never had any kratom labeled as yellow or gold before and I’ve been damn impressed with Liza’s (obviously since I made this thread 😂)…

I’ve only tried one of the yellows thus far and it was pretty good but not my favorite. The first Gold that I tried was “Gold Monster” (it’s almost Halloween) and it hit great! I’m thinking that I’ll probably post a review thread dedicated to the yellows and golds within the next week after I’ve had a chance to sample all of them individually. There hasn’t been much info about these so I’m hoping that there’s some gems!
If you are into reds and greens mostly then it makes sense you'd like gold better- but that's generalized since there are no absolutes. I like almost everything I"ve got but individually I'd only like a few out of ? / all I have. Blending is key to having it the way you want / hitting targets and finding new ways you didn't know you wanted. (and also making use of almost all of them in some way) Mentioning for a reason...

If you're not really into whites then typical yellows by themselves- prolly not your thing but a few exceptions (ime, a really slow yellow - kinda rare, will knock out a spot on your top shelf). Yellows- are better used in blended doses. I'm a big fan of them but I wouldn't want them individually. Just a tip.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Transformato wrote: ↑Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:53 am
Renob wrote: ↑Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:35 pm I went out on a limb and threw in an ounce each for a bunch of yellows and all of Liza’s golds with my last order. I had never had any kratom labeled as yellow or gold before and I’ve been damn impressed with Liza’s (obviously since I made this thread 😂)…

I’ve only tried one of the yellows thus far and it was pretty good but not my favorite. The first Gold that I tried was “Gold Monster” (it’s almost Halloween) and it hit great! I’m thinking that I’ll probably post a review thread dedicated to the yellows and golds within the next week after I’ve had a chance to sample all of them individually. There hasn’t been much info about these so I’m hoping that there’s some gems!
If you are into reds and greens mostly then it makes sense you'd like gold better- but that's generalized since there are no absolutes. I like almost everything I"ve got but individually I'd only like a few out of ? / all I have. Blending is key to having it the way you want / hitting targets and finding new ways you didn't know you wanted. (and also making use of almost all of them in some way) Mentioning for a reason...

If you're not really into whites then typical yellows by themselves- prolly not your thing but a few exceptions (ime, a really slow yellow - kinda rare, will knock out a spot on your top shelf). Yellows- are better used in blended doses. I'm a big fan of them but I wouldn't want them individually. Just a tip.
I’m still working my way through trying a bunch of different ones that are new to me but I have definitely been impressed with the Golds! I’m mostly a “green” person but I’m expanding my horizons. I think that when and what you’re using the strains for obviously makes a huge difference in my evaluations. I’ll be reporting back on the yellows once I’ve sampled the ones that I have! I’m thinking that the yellows are great to add to my own blends but there are a few that “hit” for me. I tried Yellow Maeng Da yesterday and it was pretty nice and well balanced. Most of the yellows have seemed better suited for mornings, but that (like everything kratom related) is just my opinion thus far.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

I’d highly recommend any fans of fast and energizing whites to try Liza’s White Aceh! It absolutely lives up to the bill for what whites are supposed to do and it makes me feel great! I grabbed an ounce with my last order because I loved the Green Aceh and I love this one almost as much! I haven’t had a ton of whites but I’m starting to branch out and this was the first white to really nail it for me.
lmc197
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 12:04 am

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by lmc197 »

i was just considering a purchase from her and i think you may have made my mind up. thank you!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

lmc197 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:41 pm i was just considering a purchase from her and i think you may have made my mind up. thank you!

I’ve tried a ton of different ones from Liza’s over the last month+. I know it’s all subjective, but let me know if you want any recommendations!

On the flip side, I’ll probably order some more (with another sample pack) next week. Let me know what your favorites are. I’m determined to try most of the menu! 😂🤣
thesonsangel
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:17 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by thesonsangel »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:36 am
WhiteAngelica wrote: ↑Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:53 pm I have landed on a giant for my pain relief and...it makes me smile. It's golden for me. Thank you, Liza & I will order a brick of it.
Did you mention it somewhere? I'm always interested in pain relief stuff. Did Liza come up with something even better than RHSC for you?
Me 3 Kelleytoons, always interested in pain relief ones but with energy and focus. WhiteAngelica could tell us what her "giant for her pain relief...is golden oh and makes her smile" is, I'd sure be one to try it. I've gotten some of Liza's Gr Aceh 2, 1.5g gives some pain relief, a bit of focus, HGLucky, 1.5g works on the chronic pain from Fibro & RA but not enough energy so I'll add a dash of Okie Gr &/or a Wht (don't much like whites, they make me grouchy & tired, seem to take my happy away), Gr Bota, 1.5g touches all points of pain most times w/some focus, Gr Nanga not so much anything and a few samples from her, PMD3, some pain relief, Gr malay 3 is relaxing to me and Gr Horn I just don't know yet. I hate what Liza is going through and am keeping her in prayer. This is my first post in a long time but I read many many of the posts trying to learn more after 5 yrs of kratom and a few different vendors, still searching for more of what I need. I got 2k of Texas's when I became a member of their group, mostly greens and the 30yr wild super red(ok pain relief) but not much of it hit for me, excepting the Wild Super Gr gave some energy. Seems to have to take more, then I'm tired and when I go less than 1g, nada on anything. Maybe I don't take enough, maybe too little at a time. I try to stay under 10-11g for a full day. Otherwise I'm tired from too much of it in my system and that it definitely NOT my objective as I look for energy, focus and most of all pain relief! Have yet to find a day Red! I keep going back to Texas's every now and then but not much difference. Ah well, so it is with our God given plant! This mornings pain is intense and Gr Bota & Okie Gr seem to be helping some; perhaps I'll add a little extra as I have much to do. Today is a greatly blessed day regardless!!! :D
braziliancentipede
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:33 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by braziliancentipede »

I think denettes has a good day time red called red bone. I got two different red bones and I honestly can't remember the differences but there were. I'd like to say one was more of a daytime red. If you get the chance you might ask denettes yourself. It was good kratom too. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Do you feel any euphoria from the happy go lucky you got from Liza and would you recommend it? The green aceh 2 as well? I like fast greens, energy and pain relief as well. I haven't had much luck with Texas either. I struggle to say that but I think transparency helps on those types of things in this forum. I just know it's popular but having bought 5 split kilos plus and not real impressed. Maybe it's me lol.
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

braziliancentipede wrote: ↑Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:03 pm I think denettes has a good day time red called red bone. I got two different red bones and I honestly can't remember the differences but there were. I'd like to say one was more of a daytime red. If you get the chance you might ask denettes yourself. It was good kratom too. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Do you feel any euphoria from the happy go lucky you got from Liza and would you recommend it? The green aceh 2 as well? I like fast greens, energy and pain relief as well. I haven't had much luck with Texas either. I struggle to say that but I think transparency helps on those types of things in this forum. I just know it's popular but having bought 5 split kilos plus and not real impressed. Maybe it's me lol.
I’ve read so many good posts about TFH so I’m actually surprised that you say it hasn’t been hitting for you. It’s all subjective so what works for most may not work for everyone! I haven’t tried any of the Texas products yet and they have an amazing reputation! I’ve been more than pleased with what I’ve been ordering from Liza. The Happy Go Lucky is amazing and one of the best blends that I’ve had the pleasure of trying! It definitely brings some euphoria. I’ve had some in my rotation since my first order a few months ago but I save it for weekends (or at least space out my consumption). Green Aceh 2 was one of my early favorites but there have been so many good ones and I’ve been into trying as many as I can so I haven’t had that one in a few weeks. Liza has so many great strains: so many “happy” greens and relaxing “red” reds. I’ve got a few “fast” greens that I really liked on my first try but my favorites for euphoria that I’ve dosed more than 1-2 times are the Super Green Elephant, Premium Green Maeng Da, Green Kali, Green Borneo, Green Hulu…. Those are the ones that came to mind first for greens. Greens tend to be my favorites but I’ve come to appreciate all of the varieties and my rotation has grown from greens and “green” reds to a bit of everything (some yellows included, lol). I hope that helps!

I always love offering my opinion and suggestions. 😊 It feels great when you help someone else find some fire that works for them as well as it does for me! 😊😊
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

braziliancentipede wrote: ↑Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:03 pm I think denettes has a good day time red called red bone. I got two different red bones and I honestly can't remember the differences but there were. I'd like to say one was more of a daytime red. If you get the chance you might ask denettes yourself. It was good kratom too. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Do you feel any euphoria from the happy go lucky you got from Liza and would you recommend it? The green aceh 2 as well? I like fast greens, energy and pain relief as well. I haven't had much luck with Texas either. I struggle to say that but I think transparency helps on those types of things in this forum. I just know it's popular but having bought 5 split kilos plus and not real impressed. Maybe it's me lol.

I know they aren’t listed as greens, but try the Red Sumatra and White Elephant from Liza if you get the chance! I wrote a review for the Red Sumatra and I’m planning on writing one for the White Elephant soon! Both of these really, really hit me… a bit too hard actually, lol.. I take pretty big doses and these are two that I can actually cut my dose down a bit with and still feel floaty and happy!
User avatar
Distherbed
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:17 pm

Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Distherbed »

I've been lurking around this site for the past few weeks, but this is my first time posting. Actually, it was the subject line that caught my attention. I first discovered MD about 10 years ago while researching alternatives to the myriad of painkillers my orthopedist had me taking for a severe back injury. I started out slowly, and was gradually able to stop the intake of opioids and pivot completely to MD. Like many others in this orbit, I started out purchasing products from local vape shops and gas stations. After about 5 years and an astronomical amount of money, I started looking online. I discovered Nuwave Botanical and have used them ever since. All that to say, I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE SO MANY OPTIONS/ALTERNATIVES!! This site has consumed incalculable hours of my time over the past few weeks, and my knowledge has grown exponentially. The knowledge and intellectual capital housed in this community is unbelievable!

After digesting a considerable amount of insight regarding various vendors (both member only and open) I placed my first non-Nuwave order with Liza's - I have to say, she is amazing! It's regrettable that she's having to bear such a large burden right now - the love and support she's received from this community must surely lighten the load. My first order of business was to throw some support behind her medical bill needs, after which, I began my journey down the rabbit hole of options! In the end I went with:
Red Stem & Vein - Enhanced
Super Green Ammo
Green Dragon - Enhanced
Sampler Pack - 8 Strains *No complaints with any of the products!!
In addition to swapping multiple emails regarding my selections, she threw in a host of free samplers. In short, not only does she provide amazing customer service, but her products are amazing as well! She definitely has my future business.
Based on further site recommendations, I also ordered several products from Nova (the Trainwreck is amazing), Fused Flora, and managed to get on the denette615 mailing list. All this is the result of the plethora of constructive knowledge shared here!

So, to close the loop on this long winded introduction, I want to thanks to everyone here that has shared their unique experiences, wisdom, and guidance! Although I've used MD for over ten years now, my knowledge is embryonic. Notwithstanding, I feel confident that will change in very short order! Thanks again to all of you!
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Catcrazy »

Because of Liza's reviews... I ordered from her. She is super kind and personable. I cannot wait to get my order tomorrow. Considering I am in South Florida and Liza's in CA, the shipping was superfast!! Thank you to all that took the time to contribute to this thread.
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Catcrazy »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:13 pm Because of Liza's reviews... I ordered from her. She is super kind and personable. I cannot wait to get my order tomorrow. Considering I am in South Florida and Liza's in CA, the shipping was superfast!! Thank you to all that took the time to contribute to this thread.
Received my order from Liza's, pmd#3, wmd#2, yellow Maegna da, happygolucky, and free green kali. So.. my husband and I were truly excited to try this vendor that has lots of great reviews. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same with the sample blends we tried. I cannot form an opinion of a vendor from some of their samples, so we will try again in the future! Until then!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Distherbed wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:18 pm I've been lurking around this site for the past few weeks, but this is my first time posting. Actually, it was the subject line that caught my attention. I first discovered MD about 10 years ago while researching alternatives to the myriad of painkillers my orthopedist had me taking for a severe back injury. I started out slowly, and was gradually able to stop the intake of opioids and pivot completely to MD. Like many others in this orbit, I started out purchasing products from local vape shops and gas stations. After about 5 years and an astronomical amount of money, I started looking online. I discovered Nuwave Botanical and have used them ever since. All that to say, I HAD NO IDEA THERE WERE SO MANY OPTIONS/ALTERNATIVES!! This site has consumed incalculable hours of my time over the past few weeks, and my knowledge has grown exponentially. The knowledge and intellectual capital housed in this community is unbelievable!

After digesting a considerable amount of insight regarding various vendors (both member only and open) I placed my first non-Nuwave order with Liza's - I have to say, she is amazing! It's regrettable that she's having to bear such a large burden right now - the love and support she's received from this community must surely lighten the load. My first order of business was to throw some support behind her medical bill needs, after which, I began my journey down the rabbit hole of options! In the end I went with:
Red Stem & Vein - Enhanced
Super Green Ammo
Green Dragon - Enhanced
Sampler Pack - 8 Strains *No complaints with any of the products!!
In addition to swapping multiple emails regarding my selections, she threw in a host of free samplers. In short, not only does she provide amazing customer service, but her products are amazing as well! She definitely has my future business.
Based on further site recommendations, I also ordered several products from Nova (the Trainwreck is amazing), Fused Flora, and managed to get on the denette615 mailing list. All this is the result of the plethora of constructive knowledge shared here!

So, to close the loop on this long winded introduction, I want to thanks to everyone here that has shared their unique experiences, wisdom, and guidance! Although I've used MD for over ten years now, my knowledge is embryonic. Notwithstanding, I feel confident that will change in very short order! Thanks again to all of you!

Glad to hear! This site really is amazing and has tons of great information! Liza is the best, too!
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

Catcrazy wrote: ↑Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:13 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:13 pm Because of Liza's reviews... I ordered from her. She is super kind and personable. I cannot wait to get my order tomorrow. Considering I am in South Florida and Liza's in CA, the shipping was superfast!! Thank you to all that took the time to contribute to this thread.
Received my order from Liza's, pmd#3, wmd#2, yellow Maegna da, happygolucky, and free green kali. So.. my husband and I were truly excited to try this vendor that has lots of great reviews. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same with the sample blends we tried. I cannot form an opinion of a vendor from some of their samples, so we will try again in the future! Until then!

The ones that you ordered didn’t hit for you? I liked the Green Kali, it was a great “slower” green when I had it and Happy Go Lucky has also worked exceptionally well for me! It’s a fickle plant and it’s different for everyone so I encourage you to not give up on Liza’s!

I really liked Liza after having a few short email conversations with her. When I read about her health issues and also realized that some of her kratom really, really hit for me I decided to try to spotlight some of my favorites. I’ve tried different vendors and they’ve all been hit or miss for me but with the variety that Liza offers, I’ve found way more hits than misses. I liked to stay stocked on Green Premium MD so with my last order, Liza sent a sample of PMD 4 which didn’t hit as well for me as the normal one. I assume (with all of her choices) that she has multiple suppliers so I like ordering from her for variety’s sake! I have no idea whether it’s new suppliers or just new batches with the different PMDs 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s trial and error like with everywhere else, though. Try the Super Green Elephant! It’s been my favorite and I love greens!
Catcrazy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:02 am

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Catcrazy »

Renob wrote: ↑Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:33 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:13 pm
Catcrazy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:13 pm Because of Liza's reviews... I ordered from her. She is super kind and personable. I cannot wait to get my order tomorrow. Considering I am in South Florida and Liza's in CA, the shipping was superfast!! Thank you to all that took the time to contribute to this thread.
Received my order from Liza's, pmd#3, wmd#2, yellow Maegna da, happygolucky, and free green kali. So.. my husband and I were truly excited to try this vendor that has lots of great reviews. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same with the sample blends we tried. I cannot form an opinion of a vendor from some of their samples, so we will try again in the future! Until then!

The ones that you ordered didn’t hit for you? I liked the Green Kali, it was a great “slower” green when I had it and Happy Go Lucky has also worked exceptionally well for me! It’s a fickle plant and it’s different for everyone so I encourage you to not give up on Liza’s!

I really liked Liza after having a few short email conversations with her. When I read about her health issues and also realized that some of her kratom really, really hit for me I decided to try to spotlight some of my favorites. I’ve tried different vendors and they’ve all been hit or miss for me but with the variety that Liza offers, I’ve found way more hits than misses. I liked to stay stocked on Green Premium MD so with my last order, Liza sent a sample of PMD 4 which didn’t hit as well for me as the normal one. I assume (with all of her choices) that she has multiple suppliers so I like ordering from her for variety’s sake! I have no idea whether it’s new suppliers or just new batches with the different PMDs 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s trial and error like with everywhere else, though. Try the Super Green Elephant! It’s been my favorite and I love greens!
I will definitely not give up on Liza's. There were so many choices that I'm sure I picked the wrong ones for us.;).
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by LizasBotanicals »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:52 pm Happy-Go-Lucky to me is one of the most consistent things I've used - not the best, but always hits even when others might not.

I do wonder talking about her strains, though, because she doesn't date or identify her batches in any way so when I say "boy, I really like X" I'm not quite sure that's all that accurate depending on what batch someone else might have. For example, there is one person here who swears by "Red-Headed Step Child" and it's NEVER done anything for me, and I'm guessing that's not due to our chemistry being that different (because we otherwise agree on a lot) as it is on just a different batch.

It's why, in general, I have refrained from commenting anymore on ANYONE'S stuff that isn't identified by batch. I just think it's a dangerous path to get into and could be very misleading. This is why vendors like Denette's and TFH are far easier to recommend to someone.
Hi hun I put a batch number on every strain or blend. its written on the right upper hand . You can go by batch number. Thank you
Renob
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:29 pm

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by Renob »

chatsy2012 wrote: ↑Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:28 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:52 pm Happy-Go-Lucky to me is one of the most consistent things I've used - not the best, but always hits even when others might not.

I do wonder talking about her strains, though, because she doesn't date or identify her batches in any way so when I say "boy, I really like X" I'm not quite sure that's all that accurate depending on what batch someone else might have. For example, there is one person here who swears by "Red-Headed Step Child" and it's NEVER done anything for me, and I'm guessing that's not due to our chemistry being that different (because we otherwise agree on a lot) as it is on just a different batch.

It's why, in general, I have refrained from commenting anymore on ANYONE'S stuff that isn't identified by batch. I just think it's a dangerous path to get into and could be very misleading. This is why vendors like Denette's and TFH are far easier to recommend to someone.
Hi hun I put a batch number on every strain or blend. its written on the right upper hand . You can go by batch number. Thank you
Hi Liza. Ive been ordering a lot from you since September/October (Matt G). I’ve written a good numbers of reviews on your kratom since I’ve been so impressed, but I forgot to add batch numbers to any of my reviews! 😬. I’ve tried a few more of your strains over the past month that have been amazing (thanks for including samples, lol 😊😊) so I’ll remember to note the batch number on any new reviews so people know! I’m gonna email you to ask a couple of questions regarding the batches that I’ve tried so I don’t get them mixed up! I’ve had Super Green Elephant with all of my orders since September and it’s been hitting for me better than almost anything else in a long time. I assume it’s been the same batch (??) but want to make sure since I always try to recommend that one! Thanks for being so awesome and I really hope that your health is improving!
LizasBotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 8:13 pm
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Contact:

Re: Liza’s Kratom blew me away! 🔥

Post by LizasBotanicals »

Hi hun! I am very happy that you are loving my super green elephant is 200 kilos for batch 1126. So I will have that for a long time. I'm glad you like it. I love it!
Post Reply