TFH Red 707
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: TFH Red 707
The White Elephant was just ok for me. Okie's White Borneo hits much better.
Kratom is SO weird.
Or is it US that's weird?
Kratom is SO weird.
Or is it US that's weird?
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
I think it's one of the things I actually like the most - taking it (no matter the batch, no matter the time or even, sometimes, the dose) you just never know.
So it's a surprise - which is kind of wonderful. Over these years (haha - December will mark my 14th month) of taking it I've learned to lower my expectations... and then either get pleasantly surprised or it just works the way I thought it would (this morning I made the mistake of getting my hopes up with the TFH Green Hulu everyone raved about. And it was... okay. But nothing special).
There's so little in my life nowadays that surprises me I kind of cherish this.
So it's a surprise - which is kind of wonderful. Over these years (haha - December will mark my 14th month) of taking it I've learned to lower my expectations... and then either get pleasantly surprised or it just works the way I thought it would (this morning I made the mistake of getting my hopes up with the TFH Green Hulu everyone raved about. And it was... okay. But nothing special).
There's so little in my life nowadays that surprises me I kind of cherish this.
-
Ktom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
I will tell you Kelly.......I felt the same way about that Hulu at different times but it is arse kickings good to me. First run was incredible, second was good, third was ok.....fourth was a BANGER !! The stuff is really really good....but it has hit differently on different occasions which is wild. Also kinda nice after I was like....meh. Then BAM!!Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:19 pm I think it's one of the things I actually like the most - taking it (no matter the batch, no matter the time or even, sometimes, the dose) you just never know.
So it's a surprise - which is kind of wonderful. Over these years (haha - December will mark my 14th month) of taking it I've learned to lower my expectations... and then either get pleasantly surprised or it just works the way I thought it would (this morning I made the mistake of getting my hopes up with the TFH Green Hulu everyone raved about. And it was... okay. But nothing special).
There's so little in my life nowadays that surprises me I kind of cherish this.
I’ll tell ya.....that jade Hulu SSV never hit the few times I tried it over the last couple years but today I happen to hit it again in a rotation of sorts and I was like WOW, I GET IT !!!
Bought a kilo of lazy sundae and although it’s ok, I’m still waiting for that one to kick my arse but I’m more than confident that one day it will !
The beauty of TFH leaf is you never count it out......
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
It will stay in my rotation, to be sure.
(There is a factor I don't like to mention much but let's just say emotionally I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster so perhaps the TFH stuff I've been trying during this period should be cut a little slack).
(There is a factor I don't like to mention much but let's just say emotionally I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster so perhaps the TFH stuff I've been trying during this period should be cut a little slack).
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
I had a chance to snag a bag of this in my recent order (thanks for the rec!). Overall it’s a solid mid-red for me with a bit of warmth, relaxation, and mood boost with some long legs. I’d rate it a 7.5/10, gonna keep it in the rotation!
I’ve been spoiled with some insane reds of late (Nodfather’s whole last drop, LSMS 9/22 PRV, Rhino E’s/wilds, D615’s recent stuff, and of course TFH quality reds like Red Bali Especial and Master Crafted Red so my bar is set real high for reds.
I’ve been spoiled with some insane reds of late (Nodfather’s whole last drop, LSMS 9/22 PRV, Rhino E’s/wilds, D615’s recent stuff, and of course TFH quality reds like Red Bali Especial and Master Crafted Red so my bar is set real high for reds.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
Just goes to show. While I haven't (as yet) tried the Master Crafted one (need to find the time) I thought the Especial was... not so special. But 707 is still my number one.
Once again, just WAY too many factors to be able to accurately pin this stuff down (although, when you come to think of it, that mostly applies to just about everything. If you compared notes about what movies you and I liked and how we rated them I suspect we would NEVER get a complete match).
Once again, just WAY too many factors to be able to accurately pin this stuff down (although, when you come to think of it, that mostly applies to just about everything. If you compared notes about what movies you and I liked and how we rated them I suspect we would NEVER get a complete match).
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: TFH Red 707
Okay, so the Red 707 is going to officially make the menu at some point and it's interesting how it has been a catalyst for discussions on testing, personal chemistry, and even how we name some of our batches. With that, I thought it would be fun to try something we have never done before and let somebody from the community come up with the name that should appear on the menu as!
Whenever possible we try to have a name that reflects the batch itself in regards to its origin or characteristics (even still, some of our names are meaningless... but we do try). There is nothing special about its geographical location where the batch was harvested except for the fact that it was 100% authentically wild harvested from some giganticly tall trees. I dont know the age of the trees, but I have seen them and they are indeed skyskrapers, lol.
At any rate, quite a few of you have tried the red 707, if anyone wants to give it a name please give it your best shot! If your name is chosen, you will receive the very first bag off the line once its packaged with its official name!
PS - MEMBERS - we have been getting emails inquiring if it can be ordered by a few members, but I know a lot of you are not doing so because of recent conversatiosn about ordering testers, etc. Please feel free to ask for this one if you like. Since we are basically naming this batch as a community, you will know what it is when it appears on the menu
Whenever possible we try to have a name that reflects the batch itself in regards to its origin or characteristics (even still, some of our names are meaningless... but we do try). There is nothing special about its geographical location where the batch was harvested except for the fact that it was 100% authentically wild harvested from some giganticly tall trees. I dont know the age of the trees, but I have seen them and they are indeed skyskrapers, lol.
At any rate, quite a few of you have tried the red 707, if anyone wants to give it a name please give it your best shot! If your name is chosen, you will receive the very first bag off the line once its packaged with its official name!
PS - MEMBERS - we have been getting emails inquiring if it can be ordered by a few members, but I know a lot of you are not doing so because of recent conversatiosn about ordering testers, etc. Please feel free to ask for this one if you like. Since we are basically naming this batch as a community, you will know what it is when it appears on the menu
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
Great idea Chris, love this idea! I’ll think about it a bit and try to come up with something.
Enjoy the time with your family and happy thanksgiving!
Enjoy the time with your family and happy thanksgiving!
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: TFH Red 707
Thanks my friend! After making that comment I realize that I was turning a post that was for "Reviews" into something entirely different so I decided to just make a new post in the
General Kratom Discussion section (seeing the red banner that says "Please Remember this are is for REVIEWS only" was a good idea...thats what made me think about it).
At any rate, please leave your ideas on the other post you can find below:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10722
Thanks!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
froggy33
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:29 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
707 is fantastic for me. Im not that great at descriptions until ive burned something a good amount.. But I can always tell because I will reach for that bag before others.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: TFH Red 707
I ordered the 707 and though I went bonkers during testing, I realized upon ordering that the grain was a little less fine than what I'd normally prefer. I was crazy about the samples I received with my order, though.The Baik Bali Especiale (I may have mangled the title) blew my socks off, and then I had a rare experience of falling in love with a green: that 30 Year Jade Hulu.
I wish I could order more things but inflation + disability = buy conservatively & ration everything!
That said, I like the 707 very much. I like a very fine grind, but I'm still getting my grind on with the 707 just fine. Everything TFH is gold. I sound like a fangirl, but I am a fangirl of kratom. TFH is just a top 5 fave, but I cannot leave out the other vendors that are represented here on DoubleM. There is so much amazing leaf out right now, and so little cash. If anyone wants to join a twitter-failure gambling pool, I'm in. I always have wanted to invest in a sure thing.
I wish I could order more things but inflation + disability = buy conservatively & ration everything!
That said, I like the 707 very much. I like a very fine grind, but I'm still getting my grind on with the 707 just fine. Everything TFH is gold. I sound like a fangirl, but I am a fangirl of kratom. TFH is just a top 5 fave, but I cannot leave out the other vendors that are represented here on DoubleM. There is so much amazing leaf out right now, and so little cash. If anyone wants to join a twitter-failure gambling pool, I'm in. I always have wanted to invest in a sure thing.
The Red Queen
- Lokey
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1263
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
- Location: South Florida
Re: TFH Red 707
Wondering if I'm the 5 with 2-3 years! I think so.
Last edited by Lokey on Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
I know for sure I'm #18 on that list <g>.
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
is this still available, or has it been added to the menu under a new name?
Last edited by add to descartes on Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kratomites of the world, unite!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
This is on the menu as Jolly Red Giant (skyscraper harvest): MR-W8.
- add to descartes
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 444
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:33 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
thanks! I just saw that thread. do you know if it's still the same batch as when it was called 707?Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:40 pm This is on the menu as Jolly Red Giant (skyscraper harvest): MR-W8.
kratomites of the world, unite!
-
Arob1000
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
Yeah it’s the same stuff. My first run with this batch was good but not great. Tried it again a few days ago and it hit hard, great mid to mid low red for me, probably my best burn of the week!
- Kelleytoons
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Re: TFH Red 707
It's still my favorite red (although I'm ALWAYS looking for something to top things :>)