don't forget to subscribe to get special offer first time order and special price for wholesale!
contact us on email with a subject "first time order" to get the special offer..



thank you very much BDBallzDeep9 wrote:For some reason, I like this guy - He's got good promotion, nice looking website.. I have not sampled his kratom yet.![]()
Reminder: All Indo suppliers are having some difficult issues with shipping.. Pos Indonesia still has not resumed postal shipping, by EMS or another carrier.

Thank you for the compliment, sir, I will try to make it more interestinggravystainonmyshirt wrote:Kudos on fixing up your website, I remember trying out your website a while back and it had many problems. It looks a lot better and much more appealing.
I did notice an error though, it might just be becaue I am using an iPad but when I was attempting to place an order to query the price, I could not see the add to cart button at all. The promblem is in the HTML/CSS/JS formatting, which has the button color as white, and the text as white, so since the background color is white, you cannot see it at all. I had to select all in order to see that there was actually a button there. Should be an easy fix, tell your programmer to just change the button color and it should be good to go.
Oh, and ive been meaning to ask you about the kratom that comes from the Sumbawa island, is it any different than other regions? Thanks, hope to try your stuff out. Could I get the first time buyer code?