Black Friday Update - Texas Family Harvest (TFH)

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: (New Batches Added) TFH Special Event - NOW OPEN FOR MM

Post by Klyded »

All I had to do was try Wild Crafted Gold once after falling in love with Red Elephant to place yet another order!!

WCG is just... wow!! I always want gold to give me the primo mood boost. Or should I say, that is what I look for or anticipate and gee golly this is the ticket. Many hours have passed, I ate and went into "evening relax mode" and still feel the glow.

Considering I have been indulging quite a bit in recent months I really didn't think I was gonna get this quality reaction without a brief taper-down at the very least.

Got a final order in on the mellow yellow and newly added wild green TFH. This event has been sooooo cool considering what a dreary climate it has been in recent history. Felt more like a holiday in the last week or two than anything else!! LMAO - sincerely TFH has earned every drop of the praise for what they've been doing here.
Trixysiller32
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:04 am

TFH Special Event - NOW OPEN FOR MM ONLY

Post by Trixysiller32 »

:P I was wondering if anyone knew which reds were fermented. Fermented reds usually work incredible for me but all of TFH usually does so I was hoping for some suggestions please.. TIA
TechNRK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 am

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by TechNRK »

I had a sample of the Mellow Yellow PMD and took 1.5 grams for my nightcap (2 1/2 hrs after a 2g Wild Green Hulu Kapuas burn). I mixed with 2oz of OJ and it had a very nice clean and smooth flavor, also smelled pleasant. 20 mins later a really nice warmth came over me. It was definitely mellow at first impression with a super happy feeling. I had the urge to just grin while watching tv on the couch. This was just a first impression, but it’s definitely a nice “strain”. I added 100g to my last split kilo order. Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” price :)
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3626
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by BallzDeep9 »

ChefNateHippo wrote:Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” price :)
yep.. State Of The Art - that's what TFH has brought to the table. :P It's been a learning experience! Goes to show, what is possible, when a USA vendor takes time to build the Indo relationship .. reminder, this week is Ramadan. We say “Ramadan Mubarak,” and wish them good health.. Thanks to Gumby for all the wonderful product!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Will Open Again April 15th - Texas Family Harvest (TFH)

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

Tree wrote:If these are available when tfh reopens they are my favorites and must buys.

Energetic red: Red elephant Hulu -potency 8.5/10 super euphoric though.

Slow red: Super red Sunda -potency 8.5/10 I can't believe this one didn't get more hype. I built some tolerance to this quickly but first time i had it I couldn't stay awake. Felt mostly in the body and not the head.


Energetic green: Jade Bali: potency -8.5/10 this one is clearly a curated quality leaf. Super fresh and "crumbly" with a mid range energy and a focus on mood lift and some pain relief.

Slow green: Super green Sunda -potency 9/10 this one has strong pain relieving effects.

Honorable mentions that I would've given at least an 8-

Energetic: deep jungle maeng da, red Bali, green elephant hulu, wild green Hulu kapuas,premium maeng da (all 3 colors

Slow: red hangat, 30 year red Hulu kapuas, (though it's slightly mid)

There may be others that I forgot...
So, to be clear, are you talking about the Wild Red Hulu Kapuas IR-2?
SanPedroLover
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
Location: AZ

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by SanPedroLover »

Had to put in one more 2 kilo order since I have the chance, have good hopes for their strains based on everything i've read here! I'm happy to have 4 kilos of 16 strains on the way soon!

:D :mrgreen: :D

Wild Crafted White TFH
Wild White Sumpur
Wild Crafted Gold TFH
30 Yr Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Super Green Sunda
30 Yr Wild Red Hulu
Wild Red Sumpur
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Thanks Chris and Angie,I really appreciate the wild crafted Gold, I sometimes have shocking ice pick headaches from TN tonite after trying Wild Crafted Gold to my AMAZEMENT my headache disappeared. And left me with a peaceful easy feeling Bless You.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Is the new wild crafted white different then the one that was there before?
Gianster
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:10 pm

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by Gianster »

I Couldn't resist. I officially have a TFH ordering problem. Got another 3 keys and some 100g's. I think Im good for a while.
----------
30 Year Wild Green TFH
Mellow Yellow PMD
Old Fashioned Green River Harvest
Red Horn Reserve
30 Year Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Wild Green Hulu Kappas
Wild Green Sumpur
Wild Red Sumpur
Wild Harvest White Indo
Wild Crafted White TF
Wild White Elephant

100g

----------
Wild HarvestYellow MD
Deep Jungle Maeng Da
Deep Jungle Aceh
Red Elephant Hulu
White Premium Maeng D
Erpudjt
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Erpudjt »

Is the Jade Bali energetic?
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6

Post by nerdy ninja »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
ChefNateHippo wrote:Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” price :)
yep.. State Of The Art - that's what TFH has brought to the table. :P It's been a learning experience! Goes to show, what is possible, when a USA vendor takes time to build the Indo relationship .. reminder, this week is Ramadan. We say “Ramadan Mubarak,” and wish them good health.. Thanks to Gumby for all the wonderful product!!
Ballz curious to know what have been some of your personal favorites so far?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by mivanqua »

Erpudjt wrote:Is the Jade Bali energetic?
At first. Then it kind of morphs into a red. Its complicated and quite lovely, indeed. If it's any indication, I got a quarter around Thanksgiving and liked it so much, I got another quarter at the start of this. You'll love it.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by nerdy ninja »

mivanqua wrote:
Erpudjt wrote:Is the Jade Bali energetic?
At first. Then it kind of morphs into a red. Its complicated and quite lovely, indeed. If it's any indication, I got a quarter around Thanksgiving and liked it so much, I got another quarter at the start of this. You'll love it.
It is indeed quite unique and I was really struggling with how to describe it but this is perfect. Starts off like a green and finishes like a red. Never had anything like it but definitely loved it!
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Tree »

What is Jade Indo like tho?
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Madvillain626 »

Guess every bad situation has a silver lining. If not for the quarantine and these covid bux, I likely wouldn't be able to participate in this event. At least not a full kilo lol

Got some:
Wild Green Hulu
Classic White MD
30 year wild TFH
Wild Crafted Gold
Red elephant Hulu
Wild Harvest Yellow MD

Pretty pumped, can't wait to try these. Thanks TFH for everything you are doing and stay safe :)
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by nerdy ninja »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
No but I’ve heard great things about it probably more so than any other green. I’ve tried almost every green he has and only had one or two at most that didn’t jive with me and I chalk that up to body chemistry
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by mivanqua »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
Haven't seen it on the menu yet so far.
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by nerdy ninja »

mivanqua wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
Haven't seen it on the menu yet so far.
Got added yesterday. I wasn’t planning on placing another order until it dropped lol. Once I saw it got added to the menu was like welp guess I’m ordering another split kilo lol
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Klyded »

nerdy ninja wrote:
Got added yesterday. I wasn’t planning on placing another order until it dropped lol. Once I saw it got added to the menu was like welp guess I’m ordering another split kilo lol
Yuppur, this ^^ is a thing that happened to me too!! Absolutely had to grab some of the sapphire sunda crushed leaf, mellow yellow and jade indo so it resulted in two additional orders for me. I couldn't be more pleased though as I REALLY like to have gems for rainy days. Nothing like future proofing :lol:
SanPedroLover
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
Location: AZ

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by SanPedroLover »

They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Burninator »

What does SSV stand for anyways?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by acejestyr15 »

Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by gumbyke1 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.
Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
TechNRK
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by TechNRK »

gumbyke1 wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.
Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.
Hmm very interesting. Looking forward to trying this one as well.
User avatar
Burninator
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 479
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Burninator »

gumbyke1 wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.
Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.
Cool! Looking forward to trying it!
SanPedroLover
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
Location: AZ

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by SanPedroLover »

The quality of the Jade Indo SSV was good, i enjoyed this strain. Some good energy/mood lift and then since i took several servings of it today it later settled into some mellow euphoria. I would purchase this strain!
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Klyded »

SanPedroLover wrote:They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh! :mrgreen:
Looking forward to this input and of course the strain itself because I have it on the way as well :D So incredibly excited to try the other new additions to menu too- Mellow Yellow and 30 year Wild Green which I noticed is already gone from the list and my order isn't even here yet, super thrilled I snagged that one!!

Been meditating a bit on it and this event REALLY happened at the perfect time. I mean, the best brand of kindness is that which is delivered precisely when ya need it the most. Between covid and my myriad of declining health issues I gotta say, I will always remember this as the time "I had some of the best leaf of my life" instead of "the time there was a pandemic and I suffered at home because I was too worried to chance going to a hospital"

Thing is, the reason I bring it up here on this thread now is because the pain relief of EACH of the strains I've tried thus far is stellar. I'm a gamer, when there is free time to game and picked up some titles weeks ago I was in too much discomfort to enjoy. Kratom IS my front line defense for that but at points the pain was surreal. I came across the "aeropress tea" thread and then this open event with Red Elephant, Red Sunda, Wild Crafted Gold and Old Fashioned Green River Harvest and BAM- Back to gaming with condition "gradually improving" thanks to the symphony of tea and this fine leaf.

The pain relief thing is somewhat of an overlooked aspect of leaf and for good reason- mild to severe pain seems to be well remedied with most quality Kratom. But one can tell the difference in this respect when the pain is intense enough and gotta say- this open event was the RIGHT brand of kindness at the PERFECT time when I needed it.

For fucks sake, I am probably posting here with frequency now because I am finally feeling well enough to do a bit more than just exist and work.

It isn't as though thanks and appreciation hasn't been expressed but I felt compelled to share this perspective!

And here I thought extracts were going to be my only option for the "bad days", silly me.

TL:DR Need be noted the level of pain relief of some if these strains is above and beyond and I can't wait to try out and here others take on the new additions-LOL
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3357
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

glad for you!
Strangbrew048
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Strangbrew048 »

omg I want to order more so bad... :mrgreen:
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
SanPedroLover
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
Location: AZ

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by SanPedroLover »

I'm surprised I've hardly seen anyone mention the green Emerald Elephant strain! I've been loving this one so far, definitely a solid strain!
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Klyded »

Strangbrew048 wrote:omg I want to order more so bad... :mrgreen:
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
This^^ hardcore.

I mean, I struggle with that weekly..

Not to play devil's advocate but I look at it like this

A. I'm going to spend the money anyhow- quite positive I am a lifer.

B. God forbid procuring kratom ever does become compromised I want to be ahead years. Yes, years NOT months. There are very physical reason for this in my world.

C. Rainy days and boredom happen. So do holidays. I don't screw with much else so the perfect strain to punctuate occasions is my desire. If there is something around now I'm in love with, finding again at Christmas is unlikely.

D. My tastes change with alarming frequency. I often include a selection in orders specifically for the stash and for the day my fickle nature dictates I want something entirely different from what I am into at present.

With the given points, I concluded long ago when I have the buckaroo and the leaf is good I just order and some automatically goes into the stash and I feel good about it. I dont really think too hard about it anymore and routinely order at least on a bi-weekly basis if not weekly. Being ahead like this has come in handy more than once because life happens and sometimes I dont have the extra extra- when I started with kratom I got low a few times ordering strictly "as needed" and that was unpleasant to say the least..... let's not even talk about coping with a ban or some nonsense again (point b)

And if I didn't talk you into it, I did a fine job just convincing myself-LOL.... maybe I'm forever a noob but I cant imagine me not ordering and stashing like I do for a VERY long time. I love the novelty, I love the variety- period. And what TFH offers is SUCH a novelty I feel like there is no way it could be a bad decision.
User avatar
RubberToes
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by RubberToes »

SanPedroLover wrote:I'm surprised I've hardly seen anyone mention the green Emerald Elephant strain! I've been loving this one so far, definitely a solid strain!
Has been mentioned, not a ton but always positive - also very nice with a red in the mix. I enjoy it!
Strangbrew048
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Strangbrew048 »

Klyded wrote:
Strangbrew048 wrote:omg I want to order more so bad... :mrgreen:
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
This^^ hardcore.

I mean, I struggle with that weekly..

Not to play devil's advocate but I look at it like this

A. I'm going to spend the money anyhow- quite positive I am a lifer.

B. God forbid procuring kratom ever does become compromised I want to be ahead years. Yes, years NOT months. There are very physical reason for this in my world.

C. Rainy days and boredom happen. So do holidays. I don't screw with much else so the perfect strain to punctuate occasions is my desire. If there is something around now I'm in love with, finding again at Christmas is unlikely.

D. My tastes change with alarming frequency. I often include a selection in orders specifically for the stash and for the day my fickle nature dictates I want something entirely different from what I am into at present.

With the given points, I concluded long ago when I have the buckaroo and the leaf is good I just order and some automatically goes into the stash and I feel good about it. I dont really think too hard about it anymore and routinely order at least on a bi-weekly basis if not weekly. Being ahead like this has come in handy more than once because life happens and sometimes I dont have the extra extra- when I started with kratom I got low a few times ordering strictly "as needed" and that was unpleasant to say the least..... let's not even talk about coping with a ban or some nonsense again (point b)

And if I didn't talk you into it, I did a fine job just convincing myself-LOL.... maybe I'm forever a noob but I cant imagine me not ordering and stashing like I do for a VERY long time. I love the novelty, I love the variety- period. And what TFH offers is SUCH a novelty I feel like there is no way it could be a bad decision.
you talked me into it.
1 more kilo lol <3
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by Madvillain626 »

Is the 30 year wild TFH supposed to be this...hard? I got my order yesterday and the 30 year wild is stiff as a brick. The wild Harvest Yellow MD is also stiff to a slightly lesser extent

Everything else is fluffy like typical powdered kratom.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by acejestyr15 »

Madvillain626 wrote:Is the 30 year wild TFH supposed to be this...hard? I got my order yesterday and the 30 year wild is stiff as a brick. The wild Harvest Yellow MD is also stiff to a slightly lesser extent

Everything else is fluffy like typical powdered kratom.
Some bags are vacuum packed some aren't... Just got open them up and fluff them out a bit and they are all ground the same mostly.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by Madvillain626 »

Ah I figured it was vacuum sealed. Thanks!
Klyded
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by Klyded »

Strangbrew048 wrote:
you talked me into it.
1 more kilo lol <3
Happy to help, my Kratomic- Compadre' ;) Ended up finalizing another Kg myself yesterday- HAD to do it!
Madvillain626 wrote:Ah I figured it was vacuum sealed. Thanks!
There is something so pristine about the TFH packaging that just makes me want to commit the vac sealed bags to the stash. For anyone who does get concerned over shelf life, you really can't get any better than the TFH packaging.

And I'm not gonna lie, there is something so satisfying about great packaging for a product to me. Perhaps because I am inherently shallow and concerned with aesthetics constantly given the nature of my professional life, I like to think I have license to care about such!!!! LOL

sooo while we are at it.....

TFH Packaging and Presentation - 10/10 no doubt about it

The worst: When I receive something in a double ziplock bag or something equivalent. I fucking hate that. I love the heavy duty bags kratom typically comes in from decent vendors and save every empty bag for re-use.
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O

Post by Tree »

I totally agree on the packaging. Their bags are the best I have received kratom in over years of trying different vendors. Most vendors have clear plastic bags that might be decent in presentation but the kratom goes stale quickly in clear plastic and almost 9 times out of 10 for me the zipper loses its seal long before the bag is empty. The thick bronze baggies keep the kratom safe from the light and humidity and I have not seen one zipper break or even cake with kratom, ruining the seal (I HATE when that happens!) I would like to buy some bags like that for my other kratom. On top of all that they even give a fair shake at vacuum sealing the quarter kilo bags, which I love. I have several strains from them that sealed very nicely so
Ive waited on opening them, because I know they are my best bet at leaf that stays fresh for years. God knows I have a lot of leaf that's been poorly stored for 4+ years that I will likely all smell and look stale when I do go back to it.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Klyded wrote:
SanPedroLover wrote:They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh! :mrgreen:
Looking forward to this input and of course the strain itself because I have it on the way as well :D So incredibly excited to try the other new additions to menu too- Mellow Yellow and 30 year Wild Green which I noticed is already gone from the list and my order isn't even here yet, super thrilled I snagged that one!!

Been meditating a bit on it and this event REALLY happened at the perfect time. I mean, the best brand of kindness is that which is delivered precisely when ya need it the most. Between covid and my myriad of declining health issues I gotta say, I will always remember this as the time "I had some of the best leaf of my life" instead of "the time there was a pandemic and I suffered at home because I was too worried to chance going to a hospital"

Thing is, the reason I bring it up here on this thread now is because the pain relief of EACH of the strains I've tried thus far is stellar. I'm a gamer, when there is free time to game and picked up some titles weeks ago I was in too much discomfort to enjoy. Kratom IS my front line defense for that but at points the pain was surreal. I came across the "aeropress tea" thread and then this open event with Red Elephant, Red Sunda, Wild Crafted Gold and Old Fashioned Green River Harvest and BAM- Back to gaming with condition "gradually improving" thanks to the symphony of tea and this fine leaf.

The pain relief thing is somewhat of an overlooked aspect of leaf and for good reason- mild to severe pain seems to be well remedied with most quality Kratom. But one can tell the difference in this respect when the pain is intense enough and gotta say- this open event was the RIGHT brand of kindness at the PERFECT time when I needed it.

For fucks sake, I am probably posting here with frequency now because I am finally feeling well enough to do a bit more than just exist and work.

It isn't as though thanks and appreciation hasn't been expressed but I felt compelled to share this perspective!

And here I thought extracts were going to be my only option for the "bad days", silly me.

TL:DR Need be noted the level of pain relief of some if these strains is above and beyond and I can't wait to try out and here others take on the new additions-LOL
Welcome. I share your boat. Can you recommend the stuff you ordered from TFH that has ameliorated your pain? I want to me sure I have that kind, too, since kratom the only medicine I've got for this disease and the pain, and the stimulus allows me to get a little something extra before paying back rent...any suggestions on particular strains of TFH for pain relief that has worked for you would be so helpful! I'm glad it has you feeling better!
The Red Queen
Post Reply