Black Friday Update - Texas Family Harvest (TFH)
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: (New Batches Added) TFH Special Event - NOW OPEN FOR MM
All I had to do was try Wild Crafted Gold once after falling in love with Red Elephant to place yet another order!!
WCG is just... wow!! I always want gold to give me the primo mood boost. Or should I say, that is what I look for or anticipate and gee golly this is the ticket. Many hours have passed, I ate and went into "evening relax mode" and still feel the glow.
Considering I have been indulging quite a bit in recent months I really didn't think I was gonna get this quality reaction without a brief taper-down at the very least.
Got a final order in on the mellow yellow and newly added wild green TFH. This event has been sooooo cool considering what a dreary climate it has been in recent history. Felt more like a holiday in the last week or two than anything else!! LMAO - sincerely TFH has earned every drop of the praise for what they've been doing here.
WCG is just... wow!! I always want gold to give me the primo mood boost. Or should I say, that is what I look for or anticipate and gee golly this is the ticket. Many hours have passed, I ate and went into "evening relax mode" and still feel the glow.
Considering I have been indulging quite a bit in recent months I really didn't think I was gonna get this quality reaction without a brief taper-down at the very least.
Got a final order in on the mellow yellow and newly added wild green TFH. This event has been sooooo cool considering what a dreary climate it has been in recent history. Felt more like a holiday in the last week or two than anything else!! LMAO - sincerely TFH has earned every drop of the praise for what they've been doing here.
-
Trixysiller32
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:04 am
TFH Special Event - NOW OPEN FOR MM ONLY
-
TechNRK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 am
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
I had a sample of the Mellow Yellow PMD and took 1.5 grams for my nightcap (2 1/2 hrs after a 2g Wild Green Hulu Kapuas burn). I mixed with 2oz of OJ and it had a very nice clean and smooth flavor, also smelled pleasant. 20 mins later a really nice warmth came over me. It was definitely mellow at first impression with a super happy feeling. I had the urge to just grin while watching tv on the couch. This was just a first impression, but it’s definitely a nice “strain”. I added 100g to my last split kilo order. Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” price 
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
yep.. State Of The Art - that's what TFH has brought to the table.ChefNateHippo wrote:Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” price
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: Will Open Again April 15th - Texas Family Harvest (TFH)
So, to be clear, are you talking about the Wild Red Hulu Kapuas IR-2?Tree wrote:If these are available when tfh reopens they are my favorites and must buys.
Energetic red: Red elephant Hulu -potency 8.5/10 super euphoric though.
Slow red: Super red Sunda -potency 8.5/10 I can't believe this one didn't get more hype. I built some tolerance to this quickly but first time i had it I couldn't stay awake. Felt mostly in the body and not the head.
Energetic green: Jade Bali: potency -8.5/10 this one is clearly a curated quality leaf. Super fresh and "crumbly" with a mid range energy and a focus on mood lift and some pain relief.
Slow green: Super green Sunda -potency 9/10 this one has strong pain relieving effects.
Honorable mentions that I would've given at least an 8-
Energetic: deep jungle maeng da, red Bali, green elephant hulu, wild green Hulu kapuas,premium maeng da (all 3 colors
Slow: red hangat, 30 year red Hulu kapuas, (though it's slightly mid)
There may be others that I forgot...
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
Had to put in one more 2 kilo order since I have the chance, have good hopes for their strains based on everything i've read here! I'm happy to have 4 kilos of 16 strains on the way soon!
Wild Crafted White TFH
Wild White Sumpur
Wild Crafted Gold TFH
30 Yr Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Super Green Sunda
30 Yr Wild Red Hulu
Wild Red Sumpur
Wild Crafted White TFH
Wild White Sumpur
Wild Crafted Gold TFH
30 Yr Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Super Green Sunda
30 Yr Wild Red Hulu
Wild Red Sumpur
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
Thanks Chris and Angie,I really appreciate the wild crafted Gold, I sometimes have shocking ice pick headaches from TN tonite after trying Wild Crafted Gold to my AMAZEMENT my headache disappeared. And left me with a peaceful easy feeling Bless You.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
Is the new wild crafted white different then the one that was there before?
-
Gianster
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:10 pm
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
I Couldn't resist. I officially have a TFH ordering problem. Got another 3 keys and some 100g's. I think Im good for a while.
----------
30 Year Wild Green TFH
Mellow Yellow PMD
Old Fashioned Green River Harvest
Red Horn Reserve
30 Year Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Wild Green Hulu Kappas
Wild Green Sumpur
Wild Red Sumpur
Wild Harvest White Indo
Wild Crafted White TF
Wild White Elephant
100g
----------
Wild HarvestYellow MD
Deep Jungle Maeng Da
Deep Jungle Aceh
Red Elephant Hulu
White Premium Maeng D
----------
30 Year Wild Green TFH
Mellow Yellow PMD
Old Fashioned Green River Harvest
Red Horn Reserve
30 Year Wild Green Hangat
Green Elephant Hulu
Wild Green Hulu Kappas
Wild Green Sumpur
Wild Red Sumpur
Wild Harvest White Indo
Wild Crafted White TF
Wild White Elephant
100g
----------
Wild HarvestYellow MD
Deep Jungle Maeng Da
Deep Jungle Aceh
Red Elephant Hulu
White Premium Maeng D
-
Erpudjt
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:43 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Is the Jade Bali energetic?
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: *New Batches Added* TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (5/6
Ballz curious to know what have been some of your personal favorites so far?BallzDeep9 wrote:yep.. State Of The Art - that's what TFH has brought to the table.ChefNateHippo wrote:Sad to see this open event end. It has been a real eye opener on what sort of good quality is out there for a “normal” priceIt's been a learning experience! Goes to show, what is possible, when a USA vendor takes time to build the Indo relationship .. reminder, this week is Ramadan. We say “Ramadan Mubarak,” and wish them good health.. Thanks to Gumby for all the wonderful product!!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
At first. Then it kind of morphs into a red. Its complicated and quite lovely, indeed. If it's any indication, I got a quarter around Thanksgiving and liked it so much, I got another quarter at the start of this. You'll love it.Erpudjt wrote:Is the Jade Bali energetic?
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
It is indeed quite unique and I was really struggling with how to describe it but this is perfect. Starts off like a green and finishes like a red. Never had anything like it but definitely loved it!mivanqua wrote:At first. Then it kind of morphs into a red. Its complicated and quite lovely, indeed. If it's any indication, I got a quarter around Thanksgiving and liked it so much, I got another quarter at the start of this. You'll love it.Erpudjt wrote:Is the Jade Bali energetic?
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
What is Jade Indo like tho?
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Guess every bad situation has a silver lining. If not for the quarantine and these covid bux, I likely wouldn't be able to participate in this event. At least not a full kilo lol
Got some:
Wild Green Hulu
Classic White MD
30 year wild TFH
Wild Crafted Gold
Red elephant Hulu
Wild Harvest Yellow MD
Pretty pumped, can't wait to try these. Thanks TFH for everything you are doing and stay safe
Got some:
Wild Green Hulu
Classic White MD
30 year wild TFH
Wild Crafted Gold
Red elephant Hulu
Wild Harvest Yellow MD
Pretty pumped, can't wait to try these. Thanks TFH for everything you are doing and stay safe
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
No but I’ve heard great things about it probably more so than any other green. I’ve tried almost every green he has and only had one or two at most that didn’t jive with me and I chalk that up to body chemistrySpencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Haven't seen it on the menu yet so far.Spencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
-
nerdy ninja
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Got added yesterday. I wasn’t planning on placing another order until it dropped lol. Once I saw it got added to the menu was like welp guess I’m ordering another split kilo lolmivanqua wrote:Haven't seen it on the menu yet so far.Spencemastaflex wrote:Anyone tried the Green Maeng Da from their reserves they just added?
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Yuppur, this ^^ is a thing that happened to me too!! Absolutely had to grab some of the sapphire sunda crushed leaf, mellow yellow and jade indo so it resulted in two additional orders for me. I couldn't be more pleased though as I REALLY like to have gems for rainy days. Nothing like future proofingnerdy ninja wrote:
Got added yesterday. I wasn’t planning on placing another order until it dropped lol. Once I saw it got added to the menu was like welp guess I’m ordering another split kilo lol
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh! 
- Burninator
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
What does SSV stand for anyways?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.acejestyr15 wrote:Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
TechNRK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:58 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Hmm very interesting. Looking forward to trying this one as well.gumbyke1 wrote:Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.acejestyr15 wrote:Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
- Burninator
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:30 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Cool! Looking forward to trying it!gumbyke1 wrote:Bingo! Most of our batches have the midrib removed, but that's not the case for our "rich" line of products. Because of the way they are dried, we normally keep the midrib intact. However, this specifics batch tested better without the midribs, hence this being an SSV.acejestyr15 wrote:Sans Stem and Vein.... Aka no stem or vein included at all.... Leaf only.Burninator wrote:What does SSV stand for anyways?
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
The quality of the Jade Indo SSV was good, i enjoyed this strain. Some good energy/mood lift and then since i took several servings of it today it later settled into some mellow euphoria. I would purchase this strain!
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Looking forward to this input and of course the strain itself because I have it on the way as wellSanPedroLover wrote:They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh!
Been meditating a bit on it and this event REALLY happened at the perfect time. I mean, the best brand of kindness is that which is delivered precisely when ya need it the most. Between covid and my myriad of declining health issues I gotta say, I will always remember this as the time "I had some of the best leaf of my life" instead of "the time there was a pandemic and I suffered at home because I was too worried to chance going to a hospital"
Thing is, the reason I bring it up here on this thread now is because the pain relief of EACH of the strains I've tried thus far is stellar. I'm a gamer, when there is free time to game and picked up some titles weeks ago I was in too much discomfort to enjoy. Kratom IS my front line defense for that but at points the pain was surreal. I came across the "aeropress tea" thread and then this open event with Red Elephant, Red Sunda, Wild Crafted Gold and Old Fashioned Green River Harvest and BAM- Back to gaming with condition "gradually improving" thanks to the symphony of tea and this fine leaf.
The pain relief thing is somewhat of an overlooked aspect of leaf and for good reason- mild to severe pain seems to be well remedied with most quality Kratom. But one can tell the difference in this respect when the pain is intense enough and gotta say- this open event was the RIGHT brand of kindness at the PERFECT time when I needed it.
For fucks sake, I am probably posting here with frequency now because I am finally feeling well enough to do a bit more than just exist and work.
It isn't as though thanks and appreciation hasn't been expressed but I felt compelled to share this perspective!
And here I thought extracts were going to be my only option for the "bad days", silly me.
TL:DR Need be noted the level of pain relief of some if these strains is above and beyond and I can't wait to try out and here others take on the new additions-LOL
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3357
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
-
Strangbrew048
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
omg I want to order more so bad...
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
I'm surprised I've hardly seen anyone mention the green Emerald Elephant strain! I've been loving this one so far, definitely a solid strain!
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
This^^ hardcore.Strangbrew048 wrote:omg I want to order more so bad...![]()
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
I mean, I struggle with that weekly..
Not to play devil's advocate but I look at it like this
A. I'm going to spend the money anyhow- quite positive I am a lifer.
B. God forbid procuring kratom ever does become compromised I want to be ahead years. Yes, years NOT months. There are very physical reason for this in my world.
C. Rainy days and boredom happen. So do holidays. I don't screw with much else so the perfect strain to punctuate occasions is my desire. If there is something around now I'm in love with, finding again at Christmas is unlikely.
D. My tastes change with alarming frequency. I often include a selection in orders specifically for the stash and for the day my fickle nature dictates I want something entirely different from what I am into at present.
With the given points, I concluded long ago when I have the buckaroo and the leaf is good I just order and some automatically goes into the stash and I feel good about it. I dont really think too hard about it anymore and routinely order at least on a bi-weekly basis if not weekly. Being ahead like this has come in handy more than once because life happens and sometimes I dont have the extra extra- when I started with kratom I got low a few times ordering strictly "as needed" and that was unpleasant to say the least..... let's not even talk about coping with a ban or some nonsense again (point b)
And if I didn't talk you into it, I did a fine job just convincing myself-LOL.... maybe I'm forever a noob but I cant imagine me not ordering and stashing like I do for a VERY long time. I love the novelty, I love the variety- period. And what TFH offers is SUCH a novelty I feel like there is no way it could be a bad decision.
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
Has been mentioned, not a ton but always positive - also very nice with a red in the mix. I enjoy it!SanPedroLover wrote:I'm surprised I've hardly seen anyone mention the green Emerald Elephant strain! I've been loving this one so far, definitely a solid strain!
-
Strangbrew048
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
you talked me into it.Klyded wrote:This^^ hardcore.Strangbrew048 wrote:omg I want to order more so bad...![]()
I'm debating it. I've spent a lot these last couple months, but it's such good stuff, sigh
I mean, I struggle with that weekly..
Not to play devil's advocate but I look at it like this
A. I'm going to spend the money anyhow- quite positive I am a lifer.
B. God forbid procuring kratom ever does become compromised I want to be ahead years. Yes, years NOT months. There are very physical reason for this in my world.
C. Rainy days and boredom happen. So do holidays. I don't screw with much else so the perfect strain to punctuate occasions is my desire. If there is something around now I'm in love with, finding again at Christmas is unlikely.
D. My tastes change with alarming frequency. I often include a selection in orders specifically for the stash and for the day my fickle nature dictates I want something entirely different from what I am into at present.
With the given points, I concluded long ago when I have the buckaroo and the leaf is good I just order and some automatically goes into the stash and I feel good about it. I dont really think too hard about it anymore and routinely order at least on a bi-weekly basis if not weekly. Being ahead like this has come in handy more than once because life happens and sometimes I dont have the extra extra- when I started with kratom I got low a few times ordering strictly "as needed" and that was unpleasant to say the least..... let's not even talk about coping with a ban or some nonsense again (point b)
And if I didn't talk you into it, I did a fine job just convincing myself-LOL.... maybe I'm forever a noob but I cant imagine me not ordering and stashing like I do for a VERY long time. I love the novelty, I love the variety- period. And what TFH offers is SUCH a novelty I feel like there is no way it could be a bad decision.
1 more kilo lol <3
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
Is the 30 year wild TFH supposed to be this...hard? I got my order yesterday and the 30 year wild is stiff as a brick. The wild Harvest Yellow MD is also stiff to a slightly lesser extent
Everything else is fluffy like typical powdered kratom.
Everything else is fluffy like typical powdered kratom.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
Some bags are vacuum packed some aren't... Just got open them up and fluff them out a bit and they are all ground the same mostly.Madvillain626 wrote:Is the 30 year wild TFH supposed to be this...hard? I got my order yesterday and the 30 year wild is stiff as a brick. The wild Harvest Yellow MD is also stiff to a slightly lesser extent
Everything else is fluffy like typical powdered kratom.
- Madvillain626
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 589
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
- Location: Altadena, CA
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
Ah I figured it was vacuum sealed. Thanks!
-
Klyded
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:54 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Happy to help, my Kratomic- Compadre'Strangbrew048 wrote:
you talked me into it.
1 more kilo lol <3
There is something so pristine about the TFH packaging that just makes me want to commit the vac sealed bags to the stash. For anyone who does get concerned over shelf life, you really can't get any better than the TFH packaging.Madvillain626 wrote:Ah I figured it was vacuum sealed. Thanks!
And I'm not gonna lie, there is something so satisfying about great packaging for a product to me. Perhaps because I am inherently shallow and concerned with aesthetics constantly given the nature of my professional life, I like to think I have license to care about such!!!! LOL
sooo while we are at it.....
TFH Packaging and Presentation - 10/10 no doubt about it
The worst: When I receive something in a double ziplock bag or something equivalent. I fucking hate that. I love the heavy duty bags kratom typically comes in from decent vendors and save every empty bag for re-use.
-
Tree
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: Last Day To O
I totally agree on the packaging. Their bags are the best I have received kratom in over years of trying different vendors. Most vendors have clear plastic bags that might be decent in presentation but the kratom goes stale quickly in clear plastic and almost 9 times out of 10 for me the zipper loses its seal long before the bag is empty. The thick bronze baggies keep the kratom safe from the light and humidity and I have not seen one zipper break or even cake with kratom, ruining the seal (I HATE when that happens!) I would like to buy some bags like that for my other kratom. On top of all that they even give a fair shake at vacuum sealing the quarter kilo bags, which I love. I have several strains from them that sealed very nicely so
Ive waited on opening them, because I know they are my best bet at leaf that stays fresh for years. God knows I have a lot of leaf that's been poorly stored for 4+ years that I will likely all smell and look stale when I do go back to it.
Ive waited on opening them, because I know they are my best bet at leaf that stays fresh for years. God knows I have a lot of leaf that's been poorly stored for 4+ years that I will likely all smell and look stale when I do go back to it.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Welcome Jade Indo SSV - TFH Special Event: ENDING SOON (
Welcome. I share your boat. Can you recommend the stuff you ordered from TFH that has ameliorated your pain? I want to me sure I have that kind, too, since kratom the only medicine I've got for this disease and the pain, and the stimulus allows me to get a little something extra before paying back rent...any suggestions on particular strains of TFH for pain relief that has worked for you would be so helpful! I'm glad it has you feeling better!Klyded wrote:Looking forward to this input and of course the strain itself because I have it on the way as wellSanPedroLover wrote:They put a small sample of the Jade Indo SSV in my order i got today, will try to test it today and post some feedback. Certainly smells fresh!So incredibly excited to try the other new additions to menu too- Mellow Yellow and 30 year Wild Green which I noticed is already gone from the list and my order isn't even here yet, super thrilled I snagged that one!!
Been meditating a bit on it and this event REALLY happened at the perfect time. I mean, the best brand of kindness is that which is delivered precisely when ya need it the most. Between covid and my myriad of declining health issues I gotta say, I will always remember this as the time "I had some of the best leaf of my life" instead of "the time there was a pandemic and I suffered at home because I was too worried to chance going to a hospital"
Thing is, the reason I bring it up here on this thread now is because the pain relief of EACH of the strains I've tried thus far is stellar. I'm a gamer, when there is free time to game and picked up some titles weeks ago I was in too much discomfort to enjoy. Kratom IS my front line defense for that but at points the pain was surreal. I came across the "aeropress tea" thread and then this open event with Red Elephant, Red Sunda, Wild Crafted Gold and Old Fashioned Green River Harvest and BAM- Back to gaming with condition "gradually improving" thanks to the symphony of tea and this fine leaf.
The pain relief thing is somewhat of an overlooked aspect of leaf and for good reason- mild to severe pain seems to be well remedied with most quality Kratom. But one can tell the difference in this respect when the pain is intense enough and gotta say- this open event was the RIGHT brand of kindness at the PERFECT time when I needed it.
For fucks sake, I am probably posting here with frequency now because I am finally feeling well enough to do a bit more than just exist and work.
It isn't as though thanks and appreciation hasn't been expressed but I felt compelled to share this perspective!
And here I thought extracts were going to be my only option for the "bad days", silly me.
TL:DR Need be noted the level of pain relief of some if these strains is above and beyond and I can't wait to try out and here others take on the new additions-LOL
The Red Queen