The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
A couple days ago I recievwd white dayak lot 17, green dayak lot 17, and PMD lot 12 batch #2004 from botanical bunney and let me tell you, I love this trio. They are all fantastic batches, but my favorite is the big daddy White Dayak.
The white dayak comes on super smooth and has super clean energy. It's got a great mood lift as well. I was smiling and energetic, made me feel like I just wanted to talk to someone on the phone on my way back from work. You know the feeling.
If the white strains are too much for you, which the white dayak isn't bad at all concerning anxiety and stuff, the green dayak may be more your speed. It's the mood lift and friendly talkativeness without the urgency to get something done haha. All in all I think they're pretty much the same except I prefer the added boost of the white dayak.
The PMD is more of the same great PMD from botanical bunny. It reminded me a lot of the #2001 batch, but I haven't gotten to play around with it as much as the others. All in all a great strain that's more of the same goodness BB offers.
I'd highly recommend jumping on these. Thanks BB!
Oh and if you haven't tried Yellow #2003 yet you need to do that. They sent me a sample of some #2003 yellow, and I have an unopened bag at home but figured what the hell, popped it open and man I love that batch of yellow. Great energy and moodlift.
The white dayak comes on super smooth and has super clean energy. It's got a great mood lift as well. I was smiling and energetic, made me feel like I just wanted to talk to someone on the phone on my way back from work. You know the feeling.
If the white strains are too much for you, which the white dayak isn't bad at all concerning anxiety and stuff, the green dayak may be more your speed. It's the mood lift and friendly talkativeness without the urgency to get something done haha. All in all I think they're pretty much the same except I prefer the added boost of the white dayak.
The PMD is more of the same great PMD from botanical bunny. It reminded me a lot of the #2001 batch, but I haven't gotten to play around with it as much as the others. All in all a great strain that's more of the same goodness BB offers.
I'd highly recommend jumping on these. Thanks BB!
Oh and if you haven't tried Yellow #2003 yet you need to do that. They sent me a sample of some #2003 yellow, and I have an unopened bag at home but figured what the hell, popped it open and man I love that batch of yellow. Great energy and moodlift.
-
Maengda12
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:45 pm
- Location: Michigan
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
just curious which of the 3 would you say is the most euphoric? i got the same batches and found the PMD to be the most euphoric for meSpencemastaflex wrote:A couple days ago I recievwd white dayak lot 17, green dayak lot 17, and PMD lot 12 batch #2004 from botanical bunney and let me tell you, I love this trio. They are all fantastic batches, but my favorite is the big daddy White Dayak.
The white dayak comes on super smooth and has super clean energy. It's got a great mood lift as well. I was smiling and energetic, made me feel like I just wanted to talk to someone on the phone on my way back from work. You know the feeling.
If the white strains are too much for you, which the white dayak isn't bad at all concerning anxiety and stuff, the green dayak may be more your speed. It's the mood lift and friendly talkativeness without the urgency to get something done haha. All in all I think they're pretty much the same except I prefer the added boost of the white dayak.
The PMD is more of the same great PMD from botanical bunny. It reminded me a lot of the #2001 batch, but I haven't gotten to play around with it as much as the others. All in all a great strain that's more of the same goodness BB offers.
I'd highly recommend jumping on these. Thanks BB!
Oh and if you haven't tried Yellow #2003 yet you need to do that. They sent me a sample of some #2003 yellow, and I have an unopened bag at home but figured what the hell, popped it open and man I love that batch of yellow. Great energy and moodlift.
-
Bubba
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:39 pm
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
I have all of those that you mentioned but haven’t tried the White Dayak yet. I really enjoy all of the PMD’s I’ve gotten from BB. I’ve found that depending on what time of the day I take it, sometimes the whites can be too much for me... But I rly enjoying doing half white and half green or PMD.
I have that yellow and it does almost nothing for me.
I have that yellow and it does almost nothing for me.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
Glad to see the White Dayak is somewhat consistent. I bought the White Dayak from Botanical Bunny around this time last year and it was Fire! I may have to put another Bunny order in soon. His late spring/early summer leaf has been fantastic every year going back to 2018.
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
White Dayak I would say is the most euphoricMaengda12 wrote: just curious which of the 3 would you say is the most euphoric? i got the same batches and found the PMD to be the most euphoric for me
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
Yeah the white Dayak is really smooth non jittery. What batch of yellow do you have?Bubba wrote:I have all of those that you mentioned but haven’t tried the White Dayak yet. I really enjoy all of the PMD’s I’ve gotten from BB. I’ve found that depending on what time of the day I take it, sometimes the whites can be too much for me... But I rly enjoying doing half white and half green or PMD.
I have that yellow and it does almost nothing for me.
-
SanPedroLover
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:02 am
- Location: AZ
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
Just placed my first order with BB for the white MD Jongkong, green jongkong, white dayak, and green dayak! Really looking forward to trying these out after reading through some of the reviews here.
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
Mixed the White and Green Dayak Lot 17 batch 2004 50/50 and a very nice afternoon combo. Good Stuff!
-
aqtgirly4u
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
- Location: Kansas City Metro
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
You know I WANT to love BB because so many people have great luck with them but each time I order from them it's just so-so for me. Just a body chemistry thing I'm sure I will say I've had luck with some of their whites to use for blending. I even bought 2 of their sample packs to try more variety and no luck. 
- RubberToes
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am
Re: The holy trinity from botanical bunny.
aqtgirly4u wrote:You know I WANT to love BB because so many people have great luck with them but each time I order from them it's just so-so for me. Just a body chemistry thing I'm sure I will say I've had luck with some of their whites to use for blending. I even bought 2 of their sample packs to try more variety and no luck.
I agree - there are some vendors that everyone raves about and they do very little of the positives that I respond to and seek out - it is weird and sort of disappointing at the time, but I have experience that same leaf doing wonders, six months, a year later. ( not all the time though, lol)