TFH slow greens ?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

TFH slow greens ?

Post by MycatTimmy »

I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by MycatTimmy »

By the way I tried the Jade Bali during the January testing and it didn’t do much for me
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by acejestyr15 »

30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh

Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
K-Dawg
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
Location: TX

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by K-Dawg »

acejestyr15 wrote:30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh

Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
Ace, have you gotten to know the Deep Jungle Maeng Da at all? I was curious about that one.
-K-Dawg
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by MycatTimmy »

Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by Marcussk »

Jade bali is a pretty slow green and deep Jungle Sula is a lower mid that you might enjoy
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by MycatTimmy »

Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by Marcussk »

MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me
Ah well I have quite a few greens from TFH, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by MycatTimmy »

I reread page 2 of Texas Family Harvest Open to All post and decided on the 30 Year Wild Slow Green. Even though I haven’t seen it mentioned I’m going to try the Wild Harvest Green Borneo
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by acejestyr15 »

MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by Greyfeather »

acejestyr15 wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......
Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?

I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by Greyfeather »

MycatTimmy wrote:I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
I was excited to try the greens from TFH but I couldn't make up my mind so splurged on a 4 way split kilo. I have to admit that I haven't even tried them yet (and don't even remember what I got: I did get the Green Elephant Hulu?). But from testing so many of Gumby's green samples, I can say that I never felt jittery and, like you, I tend to respond to greens (or any stimulant) that way.

Pretty sure that anything you choose will be nice :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Greyfeather wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......
Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?

I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by CatfatherB »

Ace, check your inbox.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by Greyfeather »

What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens! ;)

Thank You!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Post by mivanqua »

Greyfeather wrote:
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens! ;)

Thank You!
Methinks you will be pleasantly surprised, my friend. And perhaps you'll even want to clean, garden, or maybe even paint an impressionist painting or two!
Post Reply