Sosa Speciosa?
-
i_am_ok
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Any luck with your order?
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Hi, I'm having the same problem. I purchased the 35$ sampler pack, paid a week ago. They said that the samplers take a bit longer to assemble, and I've tried being patient. What worries me is that I haven't received a reply--certainly not a tracking number---but I mean a response to my emails. I don't want to be an entitled Karen about this, but now I'm just worried. It has been one week since they received my payment. I have not received a tracking number. And I have emailed/tried to communicate, all to no response. Since this is uncommon for SOSA, this is where my mind went with worry--ineedleaffml wrote:Going on like 4 days now. Sosa order was confirmed but still hasn't shipped. I understand that they could possibly be sick, but this is honestly ridiculous.
If you are unable to process orders, kindly set up an email auto-reply that says as much and viola! Just like magic, people will know to go elsewhere at least for the time being. I don't think that's unreasonable to expect and Sosa certainly seems like a bright fella. If you can send an invoice, you can write "note: it may take a week to ship this order". Sure beats keeping people guessing until they lose trust/patience and don't come back. I guarantee you lose more customers this way.
Buying this herb gets more complicated with each passing year. Given the nature of the product, I hope everyone understands why shipping speed and reliability is so important.
The smart thing would be to stock up for just such an occasion, which I have but not nearly as much as I'd like. Sosa did help in this department by sending free samples with my orders, but I need to know they'll work like red borneo.
Personally I'm thinking of just ordering like 10 [metric unit of weight measuring two point two pounds] of RVB every month from whoever until I have a stack from floor to ceiling. Not sure what the shelf-life of sealed herb bags are though. It is cheap enough now but I bet there's enough clowns out there that will interpret that as breaking at least a hundred laws we all have never heard of, and I don't want to be the innocent guy that gets made an example of cause of some political agenda I have nothing to do with.
Not worth the risk, unless of course you have Rick and Mortt technology to go along with your purchase of "the plutonium herb". Unless I can put a magic force field around it (and myself lol) or hide it in another dimension or some shit I don't feel safe keeping that much around. I call it "plutonium herb" for a reason. Yes, I believe that to stupid people, it seems that much "worse" than even weed--the prior holder of this illustrious title--since it's commonly known to be related to [a certain class of drugs].
If you think I'm exaggerating, it has become increasingly difficult to even buy loperamide where I'm from. Yes, that is literally Imodium AD. Diarrhea medicine. And that is the only thing that really helps me besides the herb I shall not name. Feels great waking up every morning knowing you're being punished for having poo problems due to the unholy combination of stupid people and the psychopaths that take advantage of them.
tl;dr Sosa order confirmed but hasn't shipped yet. Tired of stupid people and psychopaths making life difficult for everyone that gets it.
People said he is sick, or may be sick. What if he has coronavirus and can't answer emails because he's quarantined or sick?? It's probably a ridiculous thought, but I've been going a little crazy, thinking it was me, looking in spam, in trash, at all communications, I even double checked that I paid (even though I had a copy of the paid invoice)
Please, if anyone touches base/hears anything, do share. I am concerned about the whereabouts of orders and the wellness of Ben.
The Red Queen
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I received a tracking # last night, but the staus is still in pre shipment.
He did reply to my email apologizing for the delay, and now that I have a tracking number I feel less anxious, but still no shipping update ...
He did reply to my email apologizing for the delay, and now that I have a tracking number I feel less anxious, but still no shipping update ...
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Did you use a special email address or anything? I'm not reaching him. Thought maybe on the off chance he has another email address...Drewbie wrote:I received a tracking # last night, but the staus is still in pre shipment.
He did reply to my email apologizing for the delay, and now that I have a tracking number I feel less anxious, but still no shipping update ...
The Red Queen
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
No I responded to the confirmation email address.
-
ineedleaffml
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I also got a tracking number a couple days ago but my order still has not been mailed. I asked him for an ETA (emailed the usual gmail acct) and got back a long reply explaining what we already know basically. It is now already one week later and the earliest my order will come is this monday the 16th as there is no mail on sundays. This is assuming he mails it by saturday of course.
Regardless of the problems he is having, I do not understand why he couldn't advise his customers that orders will be delayed. It takes 5 minutes to mass email or set up auto-reply that says "We are having difficulties. All orders will be delayed. Place some cover orders from elsewhere to be sure you are stocked up."
I would have ordered at least something from another supplier even if it meant using less than savory payment methods. Maybe locate some PCP so I can smash through a wall or two and steal some coveted loperamide, likely held under lock and key in fort knox to protect us from the [certain class of drugs] epidemic.
At this point I would seriously declare myself a "sovereign citizen" if I had the strength/power. Except instead of driving around the boondocks in old cars and getting into pointless fights with cops that laugh at long-winded legal arguments, I would declare martial law within a 500 yard radius of my "sovereign" presence and commandeer any Immodium, [the herb we buyin], and weed. If you have a problem with that, please explain why I need to take such drastic measures to obtain poo medicine? Oh, what's that? Other people that I have nothing to do with are prone to addiction and cannot handle access to these substances? Again, please explain what that has to do with me. Is there a way I can prove that I am not one of those people and obtain an official "exemption from bullshit" card? No? I guess I will be taking what I need by force then. Have a nice day! Now where that PCP at hahahaha
Maybe it's just me, but if people are abusing a medication that hardly even crosses the blood-brain barrier just to get high, perhaps it's best to keep this stuff available as the junkies that take that shit will get it one way or another. You will only end up punishing people that legitimately need it.
Regardless of the problems he is having, I do not understand why he couldn't advise his customers that orders will be delayed. It takes 5 minutes to mass email or set up auto-reply that says "We are having difficulties. All orders will be delayed. Place some cover orders from elsewhere to be sure you are stocked up."
I would have ordered at least something from another supplier even if it meant using less than savory payment methods. Maybe locate some PCP so I can smash through a wall or two and steal some coveted loperamide, likely held under lock and key in fort knox to protect us from the [certain class of drugs] epidemic.
At this point I would seriously declare myself a "sovereign citizen" if I had the strength/power. Except instead of driving around the boondocks in old cars and getting into pointless fights with cops that laugh at long-winded legal arguments, I would declare martial law within a 500 yard radius of my "sovereign" presence and commandeer any Immodium, [the herb we buyin], and weed. If you have a problem with that, please explain why I need to take such drastic measures to obtain poo medicine? Oh, what's that? Other people that I have nothing to do with are prone to addiction and cannot handle access to these substances? Again, please explain what that has to do with me. Is there a way I can prove that I am not one of those people and obtain an official "exemption from bullshit" card? No? I guess I will be taking what I need by force then. Have a nice day! Now where that PCP at hahahaha
Maybe it's just me, but if people are abusing a medication that hardly even crosses the blood-brain barrier just to get high, perhaps it's best to keep this stuff available as the junkies that take that shit will get it one way or another. You will only end up punishing people that legitimately need it.
Last edited by ineedleaffml on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
ineedleaffml
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:31 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Just wanted to clarify that none of my rants are directed at sosa speciosa or any other [herb melange] providers. What really pisses me off is the lack of options and ever increasing arbitrary hurdles we now face due to unfounded paranoia and what can only be described as herd stupidity. We shouldn't have to fear ordering and/or stockpiling this stuff for personal use on account of stupid people and psychopaths.
I simply cannot reconcile the fact that I can go out and buy a bottle of everclear right now, no questions asked, but have to play all these fucking games just to order powdered leaf with mild [certain chemical receptor in the brain] agonist properties or buy motherfuckin Immodium A-D. It is a known fact that alcohol is not only more addictive than [this herb] or [drugs starting with o], but intrinsically toxic as well. You can take pain meds (not street garbage) responsibly for years without incurring any lasting damage other than lingering psychological issues, while getting drunk regularly is a sure fire way to permanently harm your body. What do you think puts more strain on the healthcare system, for example? Forget about overdoses, alcohol kills through withdrawal symptoms alone. Even the dreaded o-monster bows its head in shame at such a feat. At this point, some may interject with "bUt mUh sTatisTics!!" or something of that sort. Don't trust the numbers and statistics when they clearly don't jive with reality. Somebody has to pay those scientists and their institutions to perform those studies and deliver.. how should we say.. 'favorable results'.
The best part? The more I make my case, the more I think people will read something like this and go "lol look at the junkie trying to convince himself that he actually needs these evil drugs"... and then pick up their phone to play a mobile game that literally exploits dopamine signaling while drinking wine and smoking a cigarette.
This is the kind of shit that belongs in r/NoahGetTheBoat. In fact, someone should create a r/GavrielGetTheTrumpets AND r/JibraelGetTheTrumpets for good measure. Maybe add a r/ShivaGetTheTrishul for East-World problems too. They lack sanitary conditions and true modern infrastructure out there but at least they can BUY FUCKING POO MEDICINE IN THE FUCKING STORE WITHOUT FEELING LIKE THEY ARE WALKING INTO THE VATICAN AND ASKING TO BUY THE HOLY GRAIL.
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Hope someone other than me finds my posts at least somewhat entertaining lol.
EDIT: Just to further clarify, whatever is wrong with my butt and/or digestive system is congenital and I have had this problem since I was a child. Already went from doctor to doctor and they found nothing wrong other than "IBS" which is probably just a fancy way of saying "you likely have some sort of endorphin deficiency or receptor issue but we don't want to acknowledge it due to taboos and stuff".
If you don't understand my holy grail and "plutonium herb" analogies, try bringing this up to a doctor while being a 20-30 year old healthy looking white guy living in a major east coast city. Actually don't, because you may be labeled a "drug seeker" and banned from receiving controlled substances for life.
I find it hilarious that 'hippocratic" sounds so much like "hypocrisy". If a doctor's fear of losing their medical license or getting investigated by the DEA for doing their job exceeds their desire to help others, then perhaps they should choose a different profession.
I simply cannot reconcile the fact that I can go out and buy a bottle of everclear right now, no questions asked, but have to play all these fucking games just to order powdered leaf with mild [certain chemical receptor in the brain] agonist properties or buy motherfuckin Immodium A-D. It is a known fact that alcohol is not only more addictive than [this herb] or [drugs starting with o], but intrinsically toxic as well. You can take pain meds (not street garbage) responsibly for years without incurring any lasting damage other than lingering psychological issues, while getting drunk regularly is a sure fire way to permanently harm your body. What do you think puts more strain on the healthcare system, for example? Forget about overdoses, alcohol kills through withdrawal symptoms alone. Even the dreaded o-monster bows its head in shame at such a feat. At this point, some may interject with "bUt mUh sTatisTics!!" or something of that sort. Don't trust the numbers and statistics when they clearly don't jive with reality. Somebody has to pay those scientists and their institutions to perform those studies and deliver.. how should we say.. 'favorable results'.
The best part? The more I make my case, the more I think people will read something like this and go "lol look at the junkie trying to convince himself that he actually needs these evil drugs"... and then pick up their phone to play a mobile game that literally exploits dopamine signaling while drinking wine and smoking a cigarette.
This is the kind of shit that belongs in r/NoahGetTheBoat. In fact, someone should create a r/GavrielGetTheTrumpets AND r/JibraelGetTheTrumpets for good measure. Maybe add a r/ShivaGetTheTrishul for East-World problems too. They lack sanitary conditions and true modern infrastructure out there but at least they can BUY FUCKING POO MEDICINE IN THE FUCKING STORE WITHOUT FEELING LIKE THEY ARE WALKING INTO THE VATICAN AND ASKING TO BUY THE HOLY GRAIL.
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Hope someone other than me finds my posts at least somewhat entertaining lol.
EDIT: Just to further clarify, whatever is wrong with my butt and/or digestive system is congenital and I have had this problem since I was a child. Already went from doctor to doctor and they found nothing wrong other than "IBS" which is probably just a fancy way of saying "you likely have some sort of endorphin deficiency or receptor issue but we don't want to acknowledge it due to taboos and stuff".
If you don't understand my holy grail and "plutonium herb" analogies, try bringing this up to a doctor while being a 20-30 year old healthy looking white guy living in a major east coast city. Actually don't, because you may be labeled a "drug seeker" and banned from receiving controlled substances for life.
I find it hilarious that 'hippocratic" sounds so much like "hypocrisy". If a doctor's fear of losing their medical license or getting investigated by the DEA for doing their job exceeds their desire to help others, then perhaps they should choose a different profession.
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I ordered on 2/28, got an e-mail saying owner was sick (no problem here - it happens to all of us). I replied saying no hurry.
E-mailed for an update on 3/3. Got a response on 3/4: “...sorry for the late reply and all the delays as it’s been really crazy lately. We have resumed processing orders but the sample packs will take a little longer than usual to ship because of the extremely high volume of orders. We can prepare that for you but I just wanted to give you a heads up that it may be the end of the week before it ships.”
I again said that was fine. Was invoiced on 3/5 and immediately paid for the order. Payment was confirmed the same day.
No further activity through today (3/12). I asked for an update yesterday (3/11) and haven’t received a response yet. Per their website, my order status today is as follows:
Order / Date / Payment Status / Fulfillment Status / Total
#3*** / March 05, 2020 / Paid / Unfulfilled / $35.00
Again, I’m in no hurry and communicated that. But 7 days after receiving payment and nothing has shipped from the vendor? That seems like a less-than-optimal business practice. The lack of communication is also a concern.
This is a bummer, as I’ve heard great things about SoSA and would still love to try their leaf. I remain less-than-hopeful but still willing to give the benefit of the doubt. What else can I do, really?
E-mailed for an update on 3/3. Got a response on 3/4: “...sorry for the late reply and all the delays as it’s been really crazy lately. We have resumed processing orders but the sample packs will take a little longer than usual to ship because of the extremely high volume of orders. We can prepare that for you but I just wanted to give you a heads up that it may be the end of the week before it ships.”
I again said that was fine. Was invoiced on 3/5 and immediately paid for the order. Payment was confirmed the same day.
No further activity through today (3/12). I asked for an update yesterday (3/11) and haven’t received a response yet. Per their website, my order status today is as follows:
Order / Date / Payment Status / Fulfillment Status / Total
#3*** / March 05, 2020 / Paid / Unfulfilled / $35.00
Again, I’m in no hurry and communicated that. But 7 days after receiving payment and nothing has shipped from the vendor? That seems like a less-than-optimal business practice. The lack of communication is also a concern.
This is a bummer, as I’ve heard great things about SoSA and would still love to try their leaf. I remain less-than-hopeful but still willing to give the benefit of the doubt. What else can I do, really?
-
Wolfmutt1975
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I love SOSA. However, last time I went to order from them, I never heard back and was forced to use a different vendor.
Not sure what's up but hope all is well on their end.
Not sure what's up but hope all is well on their end.
-
i_am_ok
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
in the same boat as everyone else. Tried to make an order at the end of February, emailed him a bunch of times until he finally sent an invoice, and then no reply/tracking/package since. The lack of communication creates worry and depletes trust, and trust is kind of a big thing for kratom vendors and their customers. Especially since the payment options are limited and refunds are near impossible. I'm patient and sympathetic, but both virtues have limits and I think I'm at that point. I'm also concerned about contamination; if he's so sick that he can't function, do I even want the kratom he's sending to me?BobDylanKratom wrote:I ordered on 2/28, got an e-mail saying owner was sick (no problem here - it happens to all of us). I replied saying no hurry.
E-mailed for an update on 3/3. Got a response on 3/4: “...sorry for the late reply and all the delays as it’s been really crazy lately. We have resumed processing orders but the sample packs will take a little longer than usual to ship because of the extremely high volume of orders. We can prepare that for you but I just wanted to give you a heads up that it may be the end of the week before it ships.”
I again said that was fine. Was invoiced on 3/5 and immediately paid for the order. Payment was confirmed the same day.
No further activity through today (3/12). I asked for an update yesterday (3/11) and haven’t received a response yet. Per their website, my order status today is as follows:
Order / Date / Payment Status / Fulfillment Status / Total
#3*** / March 05, 2020 / Paid / Unfulfilled / $35.00
Again, I’m in no hurry and communicated that. But 7 days after receiving payment and nothing has shipped from the vendor? That seems like a less-than-optimal business practice. The lack of communication is also a concern.
This is a bummer, as I’ve heard great things about SoSA and would still love to try their leaf. I remain less-than-hopeful but still willing to give the benefit of the doubt. What else can I do, really?
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Quick update - I just received an email with a tracking number! That’s good news. Will keep folks posted. Hopefully this was just a bad period for SoSA and they’ve getting back on track.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
THANK GOD...that whole situation had got me nervous...
-
i_am_ok
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I'm still waiting for some type of shipping confirmation, and from what I gather, tracking info doesn't mean anything since other users are saying their tracking info shows "pending shipment." I emailed them a few times after sending my money, but I've yet to receive a reply. Honestly at a point where I will be surprised to hear or receive anything at all and I'm considering a loss, and I wouldn't recommend ordering from Sosa at this point. I won't be using them again.CatfatherB wrote:THANK GOD...that whole situation had got me nervous...
I hope I'm proven wrong, but I feel like I've been scammed.
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I’ll provide another update, as it seems we are going through the same thing:
My SoSA order (initiated on 2/28, paid and confirmed 3/5) is labeled at USPS as “pre-shipment” as well (since yesterday). I’m going to continue to be patient given that its the weekend. But so far, every step has taken much much longer than any other vendor I have done business with. Also, the lack of communication remains a concern.
More to come - hopefully good news, though I’m considerably less optimistic on that front. It’s clearly not the money ($35) but the pricniple and, as i_am_ok stated, "I feel like I've been scammed.” I hope all is well at SoSA and that a rational explanation for these issues is provided to the affected customers. Some quality leaf would also go a long way to make things better...
My SoSA order (initiated on 2/28, paid and confirmed 3/5) is labeled at USPS as “pre-shipment” as well (since yesterday). I’m going to continue to be patient given that its the weekend. But so far, every step has taken much much longer than any other vendor I have done business with. Also, the lack of communication remains a concern.
More to come - hopefully good news, though I’m considerably less optimistic on that front. It’s clearly not the money ($35) but the pricniple and, as i_am_ok stated, "I feel like I've been scammed.” I hope all is well at SoSA and that a rational explanation for these issues is provided to the affected customers. Some quality leaf would also go a long way to make things better...
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Yeah...I email Ben today about a possible order but haven't got a reply, I'll report any updates if I get a response but I really don't know what to say to offer you guys any kinda comfort as this is a new occurance for me at least, hope you guys either get your money back or really, really, really enjoy the batches you ordered?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
haha Hi Karen! lolWhiteAngelica wrote:I purchased the 35$ sampler pack, paid a week ago. They said that the samplers take a bit longer to assemble, and I've tried being patient. What worries me is that I haven't received a reply--certainly not a tracking number---but I mean a response to my emails. I don't want to be an entitled Karen about this, ...
Sure, everybody wants a BIG variety of "strains" for a LOW dollar amount... Vendors offer these as Loss Leaders. They lose money on sample packs, but hope buyers will come back & buy kilos. Unfortunately.. many buyers, only wanna buy another Sample Pack. I should know. I did that, myself with SoSa - not to sound like a Entitled Kevin about it
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
SOSA has just posted on his site that he wasn't taking any new orders until the ones that were already processed were taken care of and was making some changes to improve the effeciency of ordering.....
Hope this helps guys.....
Hope this helps guys.....
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Thank you - I hadn’t seen that. Here’s the message in full:CatfatherB wrote:SOSA has just posted on his site that he wasn't taking any new orders until the ones that were already processed were taken care of and was making some changes to improve the effeciency of ordering.....
Hope this helps guys.....
Important Notice 3-15-20
We will not be processing any new orders until all active orders are delivered. If you have already placed an order and received tracking that has not updated yet then it will update on Monday. We apologize for the delays and other issues experienced with some of these orders and we are currently adressing these problems and are devoted to making sure that each purchase is an enjoyable experience. There will be changes going in to effect later this week that should also help improve efficiency and improve the overall experience of ordering. Again we apologize for any issues over the past week and are dedicated to improving all aspects of ordering from us.
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Anyone have any luck? All tracking was supposed to be updated Monday. It’s now Tuesday afternoon and my order status hasn’t budged...
-
Wolfmutt1975
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I'm still waiting for a response from last time I tried to order from SOSA. I think it was the end of February. Total bummer.
Edit: just saw the above regarding orders. My bad. Still a bummer though!
Edit: just saw the above regarding orders. My bad. Still a bummer though!
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
EMAIL THEM AGAIN Orrr just resend what you last sent. Whats his name prolly just lost track of (your) email so no stress!
Lmk
Also, couldve went into spam folder so always try again!
Lmk
Also, couldve went into spam folder so always try again!
- Payshince
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
How many times did you reach out after not hearing from them?Wolfmutt1975 wrote:I love SOSA. However, last time I went to order from them, I never heard back and was forced to use a different vendor.
Not sure what's up but hope all is well on their end.
- Payshince
-
Sneakers
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I emailed in an order request in November, never heard anything. Tried again a few months ago and got the order in and got a sampler within a few days. Thats not the first time I've experienced that with vendors on here anyways, so its no big deal to me. Just try again (or not because it looks like he's backed up right now.)
That being said, SOSA has been pretty amazing so far. Some of the strains are exactly what I've wanted and remind me of how kratom felt to me years ago when I first found it. I'll hopefully post a review eventually on here.
That being said, SOSA has been pretty amazing so far. Some of the strains are exactly what I've wanted and remind me of how kratom felt to me years ago when I first found it. I'll hopefully post a review eventually on here.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I ordered few times it did take time but i got it, but not as along as some people waiting here. This whole reason i didnt order again from them, no matter how good kratom is. its the convenience thing.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Drewbie
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:19 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Recieved my order today finally!!
Even had a bonus bag that I didn't order. Grateful for that!
I feel bad that it took so long, but I had a few TFH packages that came through in between, which helped with the delivery anxiety haha.
Even had a bonus bag that I didn't order. Grateful for that!
I feel bad that it took so long, but I had a few TFH packages that came through in between, which helped with the delivery anxiety haha.
-
wluvfrommco
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:45 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I have to chime in.
I ordered from SOSA about 6-8 weeks ago having been a previous customer. As usual the service was excellent, delivery was swift and the product very fine. I was going to reorder from SOSA based on that continued good experience but obviously their recent struggles ensued and so in the interim I've decided to give TFH a try.
SOSA is still on my go-to list and I'm hoping for the best for them.
I ordered from SOSA about 6-8 weeks ago having been a previous customer. As usual the service was excellent, delivery was swift and the product very fine. I was going to reorder from SOSA based on that continued good experience but obviously their recent struggles ensued and so in the interim I've decided to give TFH a try.
SOSA is still on my go-to list and I'm hoping for the best for them.
-
i_am_ok
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Still waiting for my order. Still haven't received shipping confirmation.Drewbie wrote:Recieved my order today finally!!
Even had a bonus bag that I didn't order. Grateful for that!
I feel bad that it took so long, but I had a few TFH packages that came through in between, which helped with the delivery anxiety haha.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
It has been 14 days.
I am getting low on kratom.
14 days. Now with tracking, but absolutely no movement. since I received the tracking 5 days ago.
Getting jaded. I don't expect to see it ship out this week.
I am getting low on kratom.
14 days. Now with tracking, but absolutely no movement. since I received the tracking 5 days ago.
Getting jaded. I don't expect to see it ship out this week.
The Red Queen
-
RumRunner
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
A lesson in “how not to run a business”.WhiteAngelica wrote:It has been 14 days.
I am getting low on kratom.
14 days. Now with tracking, but absolutely no movement. since I received the tracking 5 days ago.
Getting jaded. I don't expect to see it ship out this week.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I'm pretty sure that him getting sick just put him very, very far behind. I would say he is pretty miserable trying to get everything caught back up.
-
i_am_ok
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I finally got a reply and my tracking info, and my package should arrive today. I hope others get theirs soon, as well.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
He said a over a week ago not that he was sick, but that he was behind in orders and now he had friends and family assisting getting the orders out. That was 9 days ago. Got tracking 7 days ago. This is day 16. No response to email, in which I offered my order be canceled and refunded to take extra pressure off his order queue.
I'm going to pull the sock out of my butthole, though. If he's sick, I know only too well what that's like.
I'm going to pull the sock out of my butthole, though. If he's sick, I know only too well what that's like.
The Red Queen
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Day 21 since initial order, and 7 days with zero tracking updates. All updates were supposed to show this past Monday. Mine didn’t move. I e-mailed again and no response. There really are no excuses for not communicating with customers.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
We need to so something collectively. This is absolutely appalling. Should we start a different thread where people can share when they ordered and what the response has been? I'm on day 16 and there are those who ordered in February. We have to do something! I really just want my order, but should we do chargebacks? emails haven't worked. If nothing works to get this fixed, mass chargebacks might be in order.BobDylanKratom wrote:Day 21 since initial order, and 7 days with zero tracking updates. All updates were supposed to show this past Monday. Mine didn’t move. I e-mailed again and no response. There really are no excuses for not communicating with customers.
A new thread might show the scope of the issue we're dealing with, seeing how many of us are having this problem.
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
The Red Queen
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
No we do not need yet another thread of ppl shredding a well known and reputable vendor who seems to be struggling a bit currently. I do agree that better communication should be had, but I have seen at least 2 posts in the last 48hours of ppl recieving their order including some extra....WhiteAngelica wrote:We need to so something collectively. This is absolutely appalling. Should we start a different thread where people can share when they ordered and what the response has been? I'm on day 16 and there are those who ordered in February. We have to do something! I really just want my order, but should we do chargebacks? emails haven't worked. If nothing works to get this fixed, mass chargebacks might be in order.BobDylanKratom wrote:Day 21 since initial order, and 7 days with zero tracking updates. All updates were supposed to show this past Monday. Mine didn’t move. I e-mailed again and no response. There really are no excuses for not communicating with customers.
A new thread might show the scope of the issue we're dealing with, seeing how many of us are having this problem.
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
Ben at SOSA is a great guy and runs a great company! I don't k ow exactly what has happened to make them get so dang backed up recently but I am sure they are trying their very best to get caught up and take care of everyone. I personally have ordered from him for the last 15months and was super surprised to hear of all this happening.
And FYI earlier this evening I sent an email to SOSA myself asking for updates and for communication to be had with doubleM members waiting for orders... I am sorry for those of you dealing with this situation and I am trying to do what I can to assist!
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
Thank you, ace - I appreciate you reaching out. I’ve never bad-mouthed SoSA, just stated the facts and expressed a desire for a simple response to multiple e-mails. I do hope all is well there and that I’ll get to sample their respected leaf soon. And its good to see that others in the same situation are slowly getting their orders.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
I'm sorry for shredding this vendor. I will delete my complaints. Please do not address my situation when it comes to this order issue; I'm letting it go and I was clearly being as entitled as I thought I might be. I'm done. Just DONE.acejestyr15 wrote:No we do not need yet another thread of ppl shredding a well known and reputable vendor who seems to be struggling a bit currently. I do agree that better communication should be had, but I have seen at least 2 posts in the last 48hours of ppl recieving their order including some extra....WhiteAngelica wrote:We need to so something collectively. This is absolutely appalling. Should we start a different thread where people can share when they ordered and what the response has been? I'm on day 16 and there are those who ordered in February. We have to do something! I really just want my order, but should we do chargebacks? emails haven't worked. If nothing works to get this fixed, mass chargebacks might be in order.BobDylanKratom wrote:Day 21 since initial order, and 7 days with zero tracking updates. All updates were supposed to show this past Monday. Mine didn’t move. I e-mailed again and no response. There really are no excuses for not communicating with customers.
A new thread might show the scope of the issue we're dealing with, seeing how many of us are having this problem.
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
Ben at SOSA is a great guy and runs a great company! I don't k ow exactly what has happened to make them get so dang backed up recently but I am sure they are trying their very best to get caught up and take care of everyone. I personally have ordered from him for the last 15months and was super surprised to hear of all this happening.
And FYI earlier this evening I sent an email to SOSA myself asking for updates and for communication to be had with doubleM members waiting for orders... I am sorry for those of you dealing with this situation and I am trying to do what I can to assist!
The Red Queen
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
There is no need to be DONE!! I have now received my reply from Ben assuring me that mostly all orders have already shipped and the final batch of orders will go out today and or Monday. He apologized relentlessly and explained that he began trying to catch up with the emails as well as the orders, but quickly realized that it was impossible. So, he focused on orders and kinda neglected communication in process.WhiteAngelica wrote:I'm sorry for shredding this vendor. I will delete my complaints. Please do not address my situation when it comes to this order issue; I'm letting it go and I was clearly being as entitled as I thought I might be. I'm done. Just DONE.acejestyr15 wrote:No we do not need yet another thread of ppl shredding a well known and reputable vendor who seems to be struggling a bit currently. I do agree that better communication should be had, but I have seen at least 2 posts in the last 48hours of ppl recieving their order including some extra....WhiteAngelica wrote: We need to so something collectively. This is absolutely appalling. Should we start a different thread where people can share when they ordered and what the response has been? I'm on day 16 and there are those who ordered in February. We have to do something! I really just want my order, but should we do chargebacks? emails haven't worked. If nothing works to get this fixed, mass chargebacks might be in order.
A new thread might show the scope of the issue we're dealing with, seeing how many of us are having this problem.
I'm sorry for what happened to you.
Ben at SOSA is a great guy and runs a great company! I don't k ow exactly what has happened to make them get so dang backed up recently but I am sure they are trying their very best to get caught up and take care of everyone. I personally have ordered from him for the last 15months and was super surprised to hear of all this happening.
And FYI earlier this evening I sent an email to SOSA myself asking for updates and for communication to be had with doubleM members waiting for orders... I am sorry for those of you dealing with this situation and I am trying to do what I can to assist!
Please understand that I wasn't saying that you couldn't complain nor have a right to!! I was only trying to say that we don't need to have 5 threads full of the same complaints day in and day out. Recently every time I log on there are 5 new SOSA posts at very least.... Which I personally felt that he should be given a fair shot to redeem himself! With that being said, it seems that he is doing just that, I HOPE. My entire goal here was for nothing but to protect/defend everyone involved i.e our.members as well as a well known reputable vendor and his reputation! I feel that I have done just that.... If anyone has further questions and or complaints please reach out to me and I'll do my best to help in anyway I can.
Again White Angelica, I am sorry..... I did my best!!! Please don't take my reply personal as it wasnt meant that way. You asked if yet another thread should be made and I gave my honest opinion as both a member and a mod.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
No, the apology is all mine to give. Sorry I've been overly sensitive and a bit anal about the order, and I definitely don't want to say anything that would hurt a vendor who is honestly fantastic. His quality, as well as prices are excellent and who is not in love with Baik Bali?
Ben has always been incredibly generous, and I'm afraid I let my personal stressors do the talking for me. It is all good, and to all, I apologize for being a Karen. I never support dissing vendors, and certainly didn't wish to do so with a bullhorn!
Thanks for your understanding and I apologize to all of you guys & especially Ben. I messaged and we resolved the issue promptly today. That said, I definitely do not want to end on a note other than: I love SOSA, and the 35$ sampler is a wonderful asset to folks that want to explore varied strains without emptying their wallet in the process. If anything, the wait assures you that yes, indeed, it's THAT GOOD.
Ben has always been incredibly generous, and I'm afraid I let my personal stressors do the talking for me. It is all good, and to all, I apologize for being a Karen. I never support dissing vendors, and certainly didn't wish to do so with a bullhorn!
Thanks for your understanding and I apologize to all of you guys & especially Ben. I messaged and we resolved the issue promptly today. That said, I definitely do not want to end on a note other than: I love SOSA, and the 35$ sampler is a wonderful asset to folks that want to explore varied strains without emptying their wallet in the process. If anything, the wait assures you that yes, indeed, it's THAT GOOD.
The Red Queen
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
Re: Sosa Speciosa?
The sock out of my butthole... That’s a new one! HahaWhiteAngelica wrote:I'm going to pull the sock out of my butthole, though. If he's sick, I know only too well what that's like.
Funny stuff
- Payshince