I am post 6 pics i took of my goodies. 5kg total. now minimum i believe is 5 KG if you want to get that 20% discount. I wish they would have smaller amount, i dont need that much, might give away someone here for free or someone who needs it badly and cant afford it. I might make some rules for give away but that will be another post.






On the fifth picture, i notice the color is different, might be from another batch of Super Maeng Da. Last pic which is opened bag. I smelled, smells very very fresh and new, must be just grind and feels like powder like. Barley any bitterness, very friendly taste. Looks super green when mixed in hot water cup. been 20 min in and already feeling nice super feel coming on, will need to come back after one hour mark and finish review of what i think about it. Well here we go, this was done for the community since i love you all who participates in in it and help each other out. Any questions on this product i might of missed, ask right away...
Edit: After an HOUR. Even thought i am still sad since my account got hacked, i am feeling very nice clean BuZZ, when you move your head from one side to another, reminds me of very first time kratom use. Very sharp uplifting feeling. Uplifting would be 10/10. It was well the worth the risk and wait time. I am thinking trade of some in trade for something else that is very good. A+ all the way.

