Frozen Red Bubble
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Frozen Red Bubble
I've recently began freezing doses for the red bubble. Sometimes I add lemon juice & sometimes I add ACV to the water before freezing. I'm wondering what all your thoughts on freezing doses are...
Does it potentiate the dose by freezing?
Should I drink the plant matter as well or filter it out?
Does it really matter if it's filtered?
Have u noticed a difference on the lasting effects after taking it once it's thawed?
Does it potentiate the dose by freezing?
Should I drink the plant matter as well or filter it out?
Does it really matter if it's filtered?
Have u noticed a difference on the lasting effects after taking it once it's thawed?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
We have a very detailed thread on this already, all those questions are being discussed in it
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
I'm doing ACV these days.. bought a huge bag of Citric Acid powder which I'm no longer usingNLK316 wrote:Sometimes I add lemon juice & sometimes I add ACV to the water before freezing.
Since a year ago, maybe time to start a new Green smoothie/ Red bubble thread... One big difference is the boiled water & ACV seems to really liquefy all powder.. I still pour it through my filter but there's very little "sludge". So the whole idea of a sludge bucket and re-cycling sludge 1 year ago.. no longer applies.
Prepping your powder kratom with boiling water & ACV... you don't really need a Filter. Let that powder SIT in boiled water plus ACV. ( use 1 Tsp ACV in a coffee cup with 4 to 6 grams kratom powder.) Let it steep and cool down completely.. around 20 min. Now the final step I take before freezing, is to neutralize the Acetic Acid, using a little bit of baking soda. This can be checked using pH strips, but ime less than 1/8 Tsp of baking soda is needed, to boost the pH level - you don't want your Mitragynine sitting too long in Acid. So bring that pH up to around 6 or 7.. then pop in the freezer overnight!
Next day after thawing, there's almost NO sludge remaining.. Most has been turned into liquid. Oh yeah it still looks muddy & funky as hell.. Pour the whole, thawed, coffee cup into a 16 oz beer glass... Add your sweeteners (A must!) I been using Tang powder w/ OJ.. yes I use both the Tang and OJ. Super Orange! lol.. And a tiny squirt of MiO. That stuff really works. Then... add your Magnesium Citrate powder and stir real good. I also add Vitamin C powder. I then cool the smoothie in fridge for 20 min.. love drinking my kratom nice and cold!!
Another discussion, is # doses and schedule. I think, using this coffee cup/ freezer method.. 1 coffee cup can hold 2-3 doses. Right now I've lowered my dose down to 3g, so can easily prep 2 doses in that cup, and same way.. in my 16 oz beer glass I have 2 doses. I drink half the glass.. put it back in fridge. A few hours later I have my Ice Cold smoothie ready for Part Two!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
NLK316
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm
- Location: Wichita Kansas
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Thanks Ballz. Very informative! I have noticed that there is less sludge with the ACV, as well. Although, I haven't tried adding baking soda & will start adding that along with using boiling water vs the plain hot water I usually use.
I will give the Tang & Mio a try as well!
I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on the process mainly. I've always toss & washed and beginning to wonder if it's doing any damage to my liver/intestines w/ all that digested thick plant matter.
I will give the Tang & Mio a try as well!
I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on the process mainly. I've always toss & washed and beginning to wonder if it's doing any damage to my liver/intestines w/ all that digested thick plant matter.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Here's the latest Testimonial today on Reddit r/kratom .. I have no idea who this person is.
LINK : Frozen Kratom... Again
QUOTE: For the past 2 weeks now, kratom had pretty much stopped working for me, so in my searches for something to bring the magic back, I stumbled upon the posts about freezing the powdered material last night, and read through them all. It seemed promising, and a lot of people seemed to agree that the technique had merit, so I decided to try it myself. I froze some Red Bali with a capful of ACV, a dash of black pepper, and enough water to turn the powder into a slurry. I didn't expect much, but boy was I surprised.
Not only did the kratom work better than even the first time, but I felt things from it that I didn't even know it could do. I feel like it was the first time I got the full effects from this plant, and I slept through the night for the first time in years! Also, even though the effects were greater, I didn't notice any nausea, which I expected to with a higher absorption rate.
LINK : Frozen Kratom... Again
QUOTE: For the past 2 weeks now, kratom had pretty much stopped working for me, so in my searches for something to bring the magic back, I stumbled upon the posts about freezing the powdered material last night, and read through them all. It seemed promising, and a lot of people seemed to agree that the technique had merit, so I decided to try it myself. I froze some Red Bali with a capful of ACV, a dash of black pepper, and enough water to turn the powder into a slurry. I didn't expect much, but boy was I surprised.
Not only did the kratom work better than even the first time, but I felt things from it that I didn't even know it could do. I feel like it was the first time I got the full effects from this plant, and I slept through the night for the first time in years! Also, even though the effects were greater, I didn't notice any nausea, which I expected to with a higher absorption rate.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
robertjohn2
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:59 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
When preparing frozen red bubble adding ACV helps putting all of the extracts to settle down easily. Some these tips kinda helps with red chili powder too. The blend of red chilies helps with most of the cousins.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Does it potentiate the dose by freezing?
No, but it does make the alkaloids more bioavailable and easier for your body to absorb (with the plant matter). Th alkaloids are froze in the red bubble only, it doesn't have an effect on them.
Should I drink the plant matter as well or filter it out?
You can. But at this point most of the alkaloids are out of the plant matter. However, the ones that are left are still within the plant matter are more bioavailable. To get maximum alkaloids yes, but again, you'll prob feel the dose without the plant matter as most are in the liquid.
Does it really matter if it's filtered?
No, the plant matter is mostly fiber at this point, its safe to consume, but the goodness (alks) within is mostly gone.
Have u noticed a difference on the lasting effects after taking it once it's thawed?
No difference between froze bubble and not. For powder, effects are usually longer.
Short, I would freeze a steeped powder BEFORE making the red bubble. After that, it really doesn't matter much if you freeze the red bubble or not.
No, but it does make the alkaloids more bioavailable and easier for your body to absorb (with the plant matter). Th alkaloids are froze in the red bubble only, it doesn't have an effect on them.
Should I drink the plant matter as well or filter it out?
You can. But at this point most of the alkaloids are out of the plant matter. However, the ones that are left are still within the plant matter are more bioavailable. To get maximum alkaloids yes, but again, you'll prob feel the dose without the plant matter as most are in the liquid.
Does it really matter if it's filtered?
No, the plant matter is mostly fiber at this point, its safe to consume, but the goodness (alks) within is mostly gone.
Have u noticed a difference on the lasting effects after taking it once it's thawed?
No difference between froze bubble and not. For powder, effects are usually longer.
Short, I would freeze a steeped powder BEFORE making the red bubble. After that, it really doesn't matter much if you freeze the red bubble or not.
-
KraytomorKraatom?
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm
- Location: NW Ohio
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
This is interesting. I've been lurking around here for about 6 months and this is the first I have seen this. I'm usually just a toss and wash guy myself. Never had much luck with tea or extracts in general. Definitely going to give this a try though... So if the freezing essentially breaks down the kratom plants cell walls for absorption would just storing the kratom in the freezer without water or acid have any benefits? Or is it just when the acid is added? Got me questioning my whole process now lol
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
I started out mixing my powder in O.J. - could not grasp the idea of toss & wash, pouring dry powder down my throat? So I wanted to drink a liquid.KraytomorKraatom? wrote:... Would just storing the kratom in the freezer without water or acid have any benefits? Or is it just when the acid is added? Got me questioning my whole process now lol
Prepping your kratom is THREE steps: 1- Heat, 2- Acid, 3- Freeze. Sure U could skip any of those, but 1-2-3 works best.. Boiling hot water WITH acid, works better than just hot water alone, OR lemon juice, or ACV... Freezing is the final step. Well, before mixing up your drink! Just freezing dry powder won't do anything lol
Freeze & Filter your Green Alkaloid Smoothie!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
KraytomorKraatom?
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:40 pm
- Location: NW Ohio
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Thanks for the info Balz. I'm gonna prep one of these tonight for my morning dose. Not working with the best kratom right now but I'll get an idea for how well it works before my package from gumby arrives.BallzDeep9 wrote:I started out mixing my powder in O.J. - could not grasp the idea of toss & wash, pouring dry powder down my throat? So I wanted to drink a liquid.KraytomorKraatom? wrote:... Would just storing the kratom in the freezer without water or acid have any benefits? Or is it just when the acid is added? Got me questioning my whole process now lol![]()
Prepping your kratom is THREE steps: 1- Heat, 2- Acid, 3- Freeze. Sure U could skip any of those, but 1-2-3 works best.. Boiling hot water WITH acid, works better than just hot water alone, OR lemon juice, or ACV... Freezing is the final step. Well, before mixing up your drink! Just freezing dry powder won't do anything lol. Use the Search Bar or read: Kratom Red Bubble Sunrise Smoothie
Freeze & Filter your Green Alkaloid Smoothie!
Sidenote apparently I have had the wrong definition of toss n wash. I have always mixed with little water or coffee to cover the flavor and down it in one drink. I have tried throwing the dry powder in my mouth at work before. Idk how anybody can do that. Got stuck in my throat and was coughing that shit up all day lol
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Always keep two to 4, frozen, Red Bubble coffee cups in my Freezer!! Note these are amber color using ACV, not Citric acid. Lined up inside freezer door.. I like these tall skinny cups. Regular size. Each one has two servings for me, 6g, but you could make 'em 8 grams or more.


Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
BallzDeep9 wrote:Always keep two to 4, frozen, Red Bubble coffee cups in my Freezer!! Note these are amber color using ACV, not Citric acid. Lined up inside freezer door.. I like these tall skinny cups. Regular size. Each one has two servings for me, 6g, but you could make 'em 8 grams or more.
That one on the left looks pretty red! What kratom is that one made from?
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Red Bubble Trouble!
Mixed 6g ok quality kratom with a little over 1 cup boiling water and several tsp ACV.
After cooling poured into two containers to freeze.
Next day one container had a bubble and both had sediment on the bottom. I defrosted and drank the non-bubbled with no effect.
The following day I defrosted and drank the container with the bubble and became nauseous for a few hours.
I have only a mild tolerance and there were no other kratom effects.
What gives?
After cooling poured into two containers to freeze.
Next day one container had a bubble and both had sediment on the bottom. I defrosted and drank the non-bubbled with no effect.
The following day I defrosted and drank the container with the bubble and became nauseous for a few hours.
I have only a mild tolerance and there were no other kratom effects.
What gives?
-
FartBlaster
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
I don't notice a difference in potency, it kicks in faster though and looks pretty cool but anymore I don't mess with doing all that.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Love red bubble my freezer door looks just like Ballz only I use my canning jars
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
I have been tinkering a lot with the red bubble method. I have finally got it down to where I get a nice red bubble, provided that it is quality kratom.I just got 110 g of Red and Green Crushed Aceh from KOG to experiment more. I use a cap of ACV and 300mg of bulk citric acid. I pour barely-still-boiling into kratom/acid mix and let it cool for 20-30min, stir it really well, then freeze I got a SOLID red bubble(6g) out of the Green Aceh and was excited to drink it today at work. I got little to no effects from it. Today was actually the first time I experienced mid-day withdrawals. I don't understand why I'm not getting positive results like everyone else.
Anyone have the same experience or have any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Anyone have the same experience or have any ideas where I'm going wrong?
-K-Dawg
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Crushed Leaf ?? yeah unless you're eating those leaves.. Crushed is different than powder.K-Dawg wrote:... Red and Green Crushed Aceh from KOG to experiment more. I use a cap of ACV and 300mg of bulk citric acid. I pour barely-still-boiling into kratom/acid mix and let it cool for 20-30min, stir it really well, then freeze .... Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
I'd have to check the # Citric acid there, 300 mg plus ACV seems like a lotta acid? Maybe not... I'd research that, but too much acid could harm alkaloids ? Your hot water sounds about right.. but definitely, Crushed Leaf you should do a high simmer for around 1 hour. Mitragynine is not very water soluble, but you have the right combo.. heat plus acid, and freezing (Cell Lysis).. How's your tolerance these days? And... of course, possible U got a weak batch I guess?
Crushed you need more weight per dose.. How much did you use? What's your normal serving? Most people strain Crushed to make Tea.. it's usually a more sedative effect, compared to Powder. I have never frozen crushed leaf ... sounds like a great idea!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Oh man, I just assumed that crushed leaf would extract the same as powder..BallzDeep9 wrote:Crushed Leaf ?? yeah unless you're eating those leaves.. Crushed is different than powder.K-Dawg wrote:... Red and Green Crushed Aceh from KOG to experiment more. I use a cap of ACV and 300mg of bulk citric acid. I pour barely-still-boiling into kratom/acid mix and let it cool for 20-30min, stir it really well, then freeze .... Any ideas where I'm going wrong?![]()
I'd have to check the # Citric acid there, 300 mg plus ACV seems like a lotta acid? Maybe not... I'd research that, but too much acid could harm alkaloids ? Your hot water sounds about right.. but definitely, Crushed Leaf you should do a high simmer for around 1 hour. Mitragynine is not very water soluble, but you have the right combo.. heat plus acid, and freezing (Cell Lysis).. How's your tolerance these days? And... of course, possible U got a weak batch I guess?
Crushed you need more weight per dose.. How much did you use? What's your normal serving? Most people strain Crushed to make Tea.. it's usually a more sedative effect, compared to Powder. I have never frozen crushed leaf ... sounds like a great idea!
Looks like I'll be making a lot of tea with the Crushed Acehs.. I'll definitely red bubble the crushed leaf before I make the tea..
My tolerance is too high at this point.. it is definitely time for a tolerance break. I take about 5g 3X/day and am missing burns more often than not now.Thanks for the feed back Ballz!
-K-Dawg
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Throwing this out there (I apologize if this is a common practice I wasn't aware of): My wife has migraines, joint and knee pain that we've been trying to find a way to substitute at least some of her pills with kratom. The big issue has been that she hates the taste of the tea, the grit of mix w/ water and will not try t&w. So, I made a few doses for the first time last night with Ballz's recipe. I froze it once, then thawed and split it into an ice cube tray and refroze. She tried it this morning with much better success. We put the cubes in a glass of regular iced sweet tea and they melted in slowly enough that she never had a big swig of the (very small amount of leftover) sludge. Doing it as cubes also allows me to make multiple doses with some added control over individual amounts.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Very happy to hear that you and the wife were able to adapt a method to make it suitable and usable for ya!!! That's what it's all about, and thanks for sharing too. Always helpful to hear of successes as well the failures if u willba2000 wrote:Throwing this out there (I apologize if this is a common practice I wasn't aware of): My wife has migraines, joint and knee pain that we've been trying to find a way to substitute at least some of her pills with kratom. The big issue has been that she hates the taste of the tea, the grit of mix w/ water and will not try t&w. So, I made a few doses for the first time last night with Ballz's recipe. I froze it once, then thawed and split it into an ice cube tray and refroze. She tried it this morning with much better success. We put the cubes in a glass of regular iced sweet tea and they melted in slowly enough that she never had a big swig of the (very small amount of leftover) sludge. Doing it as cubes also allows me to make multiple doses with some added control over individual amounts.
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Dude, I was pretty excited. She can be pretty particular about things but hopefully this method ends up being a game changer for her in the long run.acejestyr15 wrote:Very happy to hear that you and the wife were able to adapt a method to make it suitable and usable for ya!!!
- IndelibleDotInk
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3358
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
- Location: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Give oblate bags a shot.
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Frozen Red Bubble
Oh yeah, thank you- I forgot all about discs. I'm not sure she be into them (she has trouble with 00 caps) but I've meant to get some so at least she has the option.IndelibleDotInk wrote:Give oblate bags a shot.