NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
That gold bail is awesome!
-
InvisibleTampon
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:52 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Have not gotten strong effects from gold bali. That and yellow. Maybe yellows don't work for me? I take a half tablespoon of kratom every day and I don't have the same enthusiasm for gold Bali days lol. I'm trying a full table spoon tomorrow and hope it kicks in.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
you should really get a scale, it will help you figure out doses better.
-
boomjr
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:43 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
KurtisCards wrote:The lot 13 gjk is reminiscent of that batch last year. Pretty damn euphoric. If I didnt already have 3 250g bags of different gjk I would probably order the 12 to check it out.
Your comment led to me ordering a 1/4 kilo to see for myself. You were not wrong. This shit is potent. Some of the best I have ever had. You can tell right away that its good shit. Its a really dark green, Dense as hell, klumps togther like it has gravity, and has that taste than I've only tasted with potent stuff, like an earthy dirt taste. Only draw back to me is that it is a little slow. Which isn't what I'm in for.
BUT what are the thoughts on the MD lot 12 that is in stock right now? I read a few people saying it is the bomb but I don't need anymore slow strains. Thoughts?
- Quercus
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I have both the MD 12 and the PMD 12 (batch 1909). The MD 12 is very nice but if you're looking for speed, the PMD 12 may be more to your liking. In my experience, the MD 12 is moderately fast with good mood enhancement but the PMD 12 is faster, lasts longer and gives more of a mood lift. Bonus: it helps with pain.boomjr wrote:[
BUT what are the thoughts on the MD lot 12 that is in stock right now? I read a few people saying it is the bomb but I don't need anymore slow strains. Thoughts?
-
Dave7x
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I put in an order a few days ago. Wild Green (batch 1909),
Super Green - Lot 14 (batch 1909), Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). I purchased a split kilo, doubled up on the wild green since i keep hearing good things about it, but is this the same wild green batch people keep talking about? Also has anyone tried the other 2? Should recieve it Monday, it's delayed due to the weather.
Super Green - Lot 14 (batch 1909), Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). I purchased a split kilo, doubled up on the wild green since i keep hearing good things about it, but is this the same wild green batch people keep talking about? Also has anyone tried the other 2? Should recieve it Monday, it's delayed due to the weather.
-
Grinlbc
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Green jongkong 13 is some of the best kratom I've ever had. Maeng da 12 is amazing as well. I hesitated on getting wild green and pure green just because it's a new batch with no info or reviews. I regret it now because I heard the previous batches were excellent. Some feedback on those two strains would be very much appreciated 
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
The GJK 13 is an excellent euphoric green. Probably my favorite strain from them this summer.Dave7x wrote:I put in an order a few days ago. Wild Green (batch 1909),
Super Green - Lot 14 (batch 1909), Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). I purchased a split kilo, doubled up on the wild green since i keep hearing good things about it, but is this the same wild green batch people keep talking about? Also has anyone tried the other 2? Should recieve it Monday, it's delayed due to the weather.
-
tieguanyin
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
- Location: Michigan and Colorado
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I have an order due Monday also.Dave7x wrote:I put in an order a few days ago. Wild Green (batch 1909),
Super Green - Lot 14 (batch 1909), Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). I purchased a split kilo, doubled up on the wild green since i keep hearing good things about it, but is this the same wild green batch people keep talking about? Also has anyone tried the other 2? Should recieve it Monday, it's delayed due to the weather.
I’d love to know what you think of the super green. I almost ordered some but went with wild green, gjk 13 and Verde instead. I’m going to place another order at the end of this coming week.
Anyone have a favorite white from BB’s current stock?
-
Dave7x
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:48 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
So i have tried wild green and the jong kong. I have only tried both of them once. Both appear to be midspec and euphoric. Whenever i try a strain that agrees with me i get this feeling in my stomach, cant really explain it but both of the strains gave this to me. If i had to choose one that i like better it would be the jong kong, but its close. I had the pure green last month, also very good but i think i like these better. I actually have a sealed 250 gram bag of the pure green left. I have not tried the super green yet. Ill report back after i have tried them all a few times.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I'm getting a red Out Of Stock message, on a couple including Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). Kind of strange, because usually OOS items just disappear from the site?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
BallzDeep9 wrote:I'm getting a red Out Of Stock message, on a couple including Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). Kind of strange, because usually OOS items just disappear from the site?
Are you still seeing that behavior today?
I was tweaking some of the cache settings yesterday and moving a lot of stuff over to a CDN so you might be seeing stale content.
Let me know if you are still seeing OOS strains.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Yes. Same as yesterday .. maybe I need to Clear my browser cache? ...BotanicalBunny wrote:Let me know if you are still seeing OOS strains.
OK I clear my cookies for your domain. Fixed!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
planning on getting some wild green ordered today.Dave7x wrote:So i have tried wild green and the jong kong. I have only tried both of them once. Both appear to be midspec and euphoric. Whenever i try a strain that agrees with me i get this feeling in my stomach, cant really explain it but both of the strains gave this to me. If i had to choose one that i like better it would be the jong kong, but its close. I had the pure green last month, also very good but i think i like these better. I actually have a sealed 250 gram bag of the pure green left. I have not tried the super green yet. Ill report back after i have tried them all a few times.
Last year when both the wild green and green jk were really good, mixing them together was freaking amazing!
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Hmmm - I’ve got both of those from last year- can’t believe I never tried that! Sounds like a good first burn for tomorrow!KurtisCards wrote: planning on getting some wild green ordered today.
Last year when both the wild green and green jk were really good, mixing them together was freaking amazing!
-
Hopbronson
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Hey, so to circle back to this, what were your thoughts on the wild green vs. the super green?Dave7x wrote:I put in an order a few days ago. Wild Green (batch 1909),
Super Green - Lot 14 (batch 1909), Green Jongkong 13 (batch 1908). I purchased a split kilo, doubled up on the wild green since i keep hearing good things about it, but is this the same wild green batch people keep talking about? Also has anyone tried the other 2? Should recieve it Monday, it's delayed due to the weather.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Hey, bunnies! The White Dayak is finally back in stock. Can anyone and everyone tell me about it? I have heard good things, but that was some time ago, and each time I shopped at BB the White Dayak was no longer.
Well, it's back! Feel free to chime in on overall experiences with the BB White Dayak (I know plenty of vendors offer it, but I'm specifically interested in this one.)
Well, it's back! Feel free to chime in on overall experiences with the BB White Dayak (I know plenty of vendors offer it, but I'm specifically interested in this one.)
The Red Queen
-
MattB
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
The PMD 14 is my favorite along with the GJK13. I like the PMD12 and MD12 as well. Going to try out the white dayak next.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I was gonna order some dayak but they got rid of another payment system, and I'm kind of tired of signing up for different ones 
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
We didn't get rid of a payment system, They closed our account because they found out we sold kratom.KurtisCards wrote:I was gonna order some dayak but they got rid of another payment system, and I'm kind of tired of signing up for different ones
When I get back in town I'm going to work on some other payment options.
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
It is a shame the way vendors are treated in the current paradigm..
If we can’t make it illegal, we will make it very difficult to buy and sell..
If we can’t make it illegal, we will make it very difficult to buy and sell..
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Yeah that's ridiculous. Sorry BB
how have others been able to keep their accounts open?
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
It seems to be luck of the draw for some.
Other times it is the purchaser putting notes on orders, either from not knowing better or malicious intent.
Some are from jealous or vindictive vendors telling the payment processors what is being sold by the vendor in question.
I don’t personally have any experience as a vendor, but this is what I have gathered from being a consumer for quite a few years now..
Other times it is the purchaser putting notes on orders, either from not knowing better or malicious intent.
Some are from jealous or vindictive vendors telling the payment processors what is being sold by the vendor in question.
I don’t personally have any experience as a vendor, but this is what I have gathered from being a consumer for quite a few years now..
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
This is not their fault. Bloody nitwits see like 3 pop up windows urging them to REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING KRATOM in the comments. That is the reason why this happens. People are dumber than a bag of dead bees. Probably get on Zelle and some asshole writes in the comments, 'For the split kilo of....' and they think It's all cute until this happens.BotanicalBunny wrote:We didn't get rid of a payment system, They closed our account because they found out we sold kratom.KurtisCards wrote:I was gonna order some dayak but they got rid of another payment system, and I'm kind of tired of signing up for different ones
When I get back in town I'm going to work on some other payment options.
So, it happened because of you. Because of us. And vendors get screwed by people's ignorance, maybe newbies, and vendors are kicked off Venmo, Zelle, etc. I don't know how many times this happens and to how many vendors, but it's making the kratom consumer community seem like entitled, brain damaged person.
Sorry, but I am pissed. BB has THREE warnings up about leaving the comments section blank, and they nevertheless write something about kratom and poof! The option is gone. Seriously, if this is what newbies bring to the community, I'd rather they go back to trolling the headshops they are often very familiar with. Go back, get your capes and your garbage head shop kratom, take some synthetic marijuana and go entirely insane, but stay away from writing brain damaged comments in Zelle or Venmo that temporarily fucks up service. I'm in chronic pain and due for an order. Do I sound nasty? Because it hurts. STUPID PEOPLE HURT.
The Red Queen
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
.KurtisCards wrote:Yeah that's ridiculous. Sorry BBhow have others been able to keep their accounts open?
The reality of the situation is every payment system that involves a credit card will be closed eventually. It's just a matter of time and we had both accounts for a lot longer than I expected them to be open.
The accounts I've opened after having being closed by both P2P payment systems were close immediately. We have some other options here so we might have new accounts in a week or two.
Those will eventually be closed just like every other payment method we used but hopefully we'll have a better solution in place before that happens.
There are other ways to accept credit cards but those methods are in a very grey legal area so it's something that'll require a lot of thought deciding whether to do or not. I'm on the fence with that decision right now.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I'll keep checking back to see, love your products they have always been better than my other go to's most of the time.
-
Mcgreane84
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
So I just placed an order with botanicalbunny and saw some people commented they were waiting on their orders....well how was it? Was it good quality kratom??
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
BB has always had great kratom, never got a green I didn't like from him.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I really liked my Red MD Jong Kong, but I LOVED the Green JK. After trying it, I can honestly say that I could never live without it.
Still loving the MD 12.
Though I usually take reds for chronic pain, the Green JK simply exists to make the world a better place. I love it, and I am IN love with it.
Still loving the MD 12.
Though I usually take reds for chronic pain, the Green JK simply exists to make the world a better place. I love it, and I am IN love with it.
The Red Queen
-
boomjr
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:43 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Got my order from BB today! It contained Green Kali, Green MD 17, Green JongKong(doesn't say on package but I assume gjk 12), and Plantation. I am super picky when it comes to leaf and have been striking out on everything since the Green Jonkong 13 I got from BB 2 or so months ago.
The two I tried today was Green MD 17 and Green Kali. Both at 3.5g and around 5 hours apart. Toss and wash.
-The Green MD 17 was above average euphoric, made me sleepy which is unusual for me so it might be super slow for others, and had above average duration.
-The Green Kali was slightly more euphoric than the MD, was slightly fast, and has an above average duration. I have noticed that good leaf can sometimes make your mouth numb when tossing. This Green Kali displays that trait. It could be related to its potency or it could be machine oil or solvent from the machine that ground it into power and be unrelated to its greatness.
Tomorrow I will post about the GJK 12, and the Plantation. Every body has different chemistry but I feel very comfortable recommending both these strains, especially the Kali.
The two I tried today was Green MD 17 and Green Kali. Both at 3.5g and around 5 hours apart. Toss and wash.
-The Green MD 17 was above average euphoric, made me sleepy which is unusual for me so it might be super slow for others, and had above average duration.
-The Green Kali was slightly more euphoric than the MD, was slightly fast, and has an above average duration. I have noticed that good leaf can sometimes make your mouth numb when tossing. This Green Kali displays that trait. It could be related to its potency or it could be machine oil or solvent from the machine that ground it into power and be unrelated to its greatness.
Tomorrow I will post about the GJK 12, and the Plantation. Every body has different chemistry but I feel very comfortable recommending both these strains, especially the Kali.
- KurtisCards
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 468
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Every year when that Jong Kong 13 comes out it ruins my tolerance lol
Sucks I'm about out of it, but maybe I'll be able to feel other strains more, that gjk 13 is just so damn amazing!
Kali sounds great though
Sucks I'm about out of it, but maybe I'll be able to feel other strains more, that gjk 13 is just so damn amazing!
Kali sounds great though
-
Nencmeister
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:29 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Got some RMD in the mail a few days ago, tried some yesterday, highly recommend. Glad I stumbled on to BB, customer service is good too, my package was lost by USPS and they resent.
-
boomjr
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:43 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
KurtisCards wrote:Every year when that Jong Kong 13 comes out it ruins my tolerance lol
You know that sounds like what happened to me now that I think about it.
-
30yoMulberrytree
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:32 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Has anyone had any luck using BB's credit card option? states now that it's in testing and not to use but was wondering if it that was just smoke
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Sorry can't discuss payment options publicly.... Welcome to the forum tho!!!30yoMulberrytree wrote:Has anyone had any luck using BB's credit card option? states now that it's in testing and not to use but was wondering if it that was just smoke
- BotanicalBunny
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:06 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Not smoke. Waiting on them to activate my gateway so I can test.30yoMulberrytree wrote:Has anyone had any luck using BB's credit card option? states now that it's in testing and not to use but was wondering if it that was just smoke
This is a real merchant account that is aware of what I am selling so there is no risk of them closing the account or no reason to not allow it to be mentioned here.
It's through a US company but the processing is through a bank in London so it's technically overseas processing but not the sketchy kind. I'm told all the major banks will work just fine but smaller banks might require you to call them to manually approve the transaction since it's overseas processing.
There are a lot of compliance requirements that they require before activating the account and all of those are complete as of yesterday.
I'd expect it to be active today and I'll update the wording on the site when it's ready to be used.
-
boonydandler
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:51 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Does the BB 4way code work for only 1 spilt kilo? I havent ordered from them since the long gone reddit days but I liked what I got back then. Ive been living off a time when I bought insane amounts of kratom in 16/17'. I think it may have been oct 17' last purchase from BB. I was wanting to do a couple splits but the code is only working for one. Perhaps thats intentional? Thanks for the heads up.
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
KurtisCards wrote:Every year when that Jong Kong 13 comes out it ruins my tolerance lol
Sucks I'm about out of it, but maybe I'll be able to feel other strains more, that gjk 13 is just so damn amazing!
Kali sounds great though
I see Jong Kong 12. Is there a certain time Jong Kong 13 comes out every year and then sells out or does BB switch numbers based on new batches?
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
The numbers are actually to designate the specific supplier fo.said strain with BB®eddit®efugee wrote:KurtisCards wrote:Every year when that Jong Kong 13 comes out it ruins my tolerance lol
Sucks I'm about out of it, but maybe I'll be able to feel other strains more, that gjk 13 is just so damn amazing!
Kali sounds great though
I see Jong Kong 12. Is there a certain time Jong Kong 13 comes out every year and then sells out or does BB switch numbers based on new batches?
-
®eddit®efugee
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:07 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Ah, ok. A method to the madness, I see.