Reds, reds and more reds
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Reds, reds and more reds
I'm getting towards the end of being able to buy whatever kratom catches my attention this summer.
So. Who has the best reds atm?
thanks in advance!
So. Who has the best reds atm?
thanks in advance!
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
-
Nic
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Are all these 'green' reds or bent colored reds?FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Thank you! I haven't got anything from Smiley in a while...Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?
nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?
-
conscious_conundrum
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Ok, thanks! Did create an account, saw I have an email but didn't look at it yet.conscious_conundrum wrote:mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
Oohhhh green reds
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I know... Why don't they just call 'em greens? Right? I mean the color of the powder IS green-ish.herbalhippie wrote: Oohhhh green reds
REAL red colored, rusty color, powder is always manufactured. Either sun dried & oxidized, or fermented ... it seems!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
MitraGuy19
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? I think I had some mustard colored red hulu once. It was a nodburger.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...herbalhippie wrote:I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.
Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
The only leaf I have from Genie are some samples he sent me long, long ago. It was good stuff though.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I got a sample of the last batch of Premium Red in a trade- it was very good. I’ve got the new batch on the way.herbalhippie wrote:FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
Oohhhh green reds
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
How does ordering from Spirit Sciences work please? Just created an account.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
I like it a lot too, I think the batch might have updated since I got it last month, but the one I got was a green in color and had some mid notes. The gold bali was a little more tan (not brown though) and slower.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
labdog03 wrote:Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...herbalhippie wrote:I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.
Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?l5s1bgon wrote:
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
-
Kali
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
thanks for putting this thread up. I would have to go with the plantation red hulu and dark elephant from kratom og. they are excellent. haven't had as much luck with any of the other reds from there
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Keep an eye on Soul's website. When he drops the next batches of reds, check out the RJK (assuming it's on its way). I'm going to be all over that for the very reasons you asked about. Oh yeah, and the batch from July was green. Best red I've had in recent memory. The July batch will be hard to beat but I have high hopes.herbalhippie wrote:
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Oh boy do I have a list. 
- labdog03
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 453
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Souls Red MD...I forgot about this one...It is indeed a very good greener RED...I think he still has a little stock of RMD, so keep an eye out for when he re-opens the store...I would think he might open back up soon, he was about caught up on his Friday night MASS of orders...It is a little faster though, but not much...just a bit above Mid maybe? Good call OT.Oletimer wrote:Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
-
l5s1bgon
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
PRMD7 is def low end leaf for me, I don't get the full on rush that tends to come with something faster, but there is a perceptible lift during the first 1-2 hrs. His stuff (all of it I've had so far) is unique, it builds and builds over time, super long legs. I almost hate talking about it, shush shush... LOL.herbalhippie wrote:Any euphoria or mood lift with it?l5s1bgon wrote:
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
BTW the hate in that other thread is TOTALLY unwarranted IMO--great guy, easy ordering process etc.
-
enjoyalienation
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I really like STH's Red Bali. I love red's that are green in color. The rustic brownish reds and fermented reds rarely seem to do the trick for me.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Yes I am! ThanksBurntEnds wrote:The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.
Euphoria always a plus.
edit: Yes, Red Vein 2 not Premium Red. I'm getting strains from vendors mixed up.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I think I remember reading that you prefer to see a pic. The resolution isn't the best but I hope it helps....herbalhippie wrote:I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
[img][/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I finally tried that July batch of RJK from Soul last night. It was very good. Euphoric and pain relieving, but with a clear head at the same time (If that makes any sense).
About to crack open my Spirit Science Premium Red that I just got out of my mailbox...
About to crack open my Spirit Science Premium Red that I just got out of my mailbox...
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
RJK......... 
I have some SOSA Baik Bali out for delivery so that's going to be my mid-morning burn.
I have some SOSA Baik Bali out for delivery so that's going to be my mid-morning burn.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
HH - if you got the Spirit Science Premium Red on the way, I think you’re gonna be happy when it lands!! My first impressions say it is outstanding!
Disclaimer: I have been awake since 2:30 am and the only other burn I had was Smiley’s Yellow Hulu at around 2:31am (I got called into work in the middle of the night), but right now the SS Premium Red is on the same playing field as the Soul RJK! It is Very Nice!!
My Soultanic strains land tomorrow- I’ll let you know about the Red Bali and RV #2.
Disclaimer: I have been awake since 2:30 am and the only other burn I had was Smiley’s Yellow Hulu at around 2:31am (I got called into work in the middle of the night), but right now the SS Premium Red is on the same playing field as the Soul RJK! It is Very Nice!!
My Soultanic strains land tomorrow- I’ll let you know about the Red Bali and RV #2.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I did. Premium Red and Red 46!
Excite!!
Excite!!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.![]()
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
I got a half too and I'm glad I didguitartodd77 wrote:Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.![]()
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
herbalhippie wrote:I got a half too and I'm glad I didguitartodd77 wrote:Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.![]()
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.
I agree, the Baik Bali is wonderful. I better get a half now, before its gone.......again