NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Forum rules
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
Please remember this area is for REVIEWS only - meaning you are giving your opinion on a strain or vendor.
This is not an area to post questions or ask for advice.
If you are seeking strain or vendor recommendations, kindly ask in the general discussion forum.
Additionally, please remember to put the NAME OF THE VENDOR and/or the STRAIN NAME in the title of your post.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Got a few ounces in to try.
Verde-. Warm/fuzzy just as others described. A nice mid spec. Hard to find a warm/fuzzy that isn't sedating, but this did it. Decent mood lift as well. Went back to reorder and it was out of stock.
7.5/10
Verde-. Warm/fuzzy just as others described. A nice mid spec. Hard to find a warm/fuzzy that isn't sedating, but this did it. Decent mood lift as well. Went back to reorder and it was out of stock.
7.5/10
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
My first order of the Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) from the Botanical Bunny came in yesterday, 3 days post order.
The quality is superb, the scent is significant and unusual, the effects are fantastic. It is fresh, it is green, slightly bitter, which indicates a higher alkaloid content. What else can I say, it is near perfection. The order came along with some delicious ginger chews and a 20 gram sample of their Plantation 12 (batch 1905). Highly recommended vendor. One downside though is the bag would NOT seal no matter what, that mechanism simply fails. It did arrive sealed by heat, but once unsealed, the zip style lock would simply not work. I placed that bag into a regular gallon sized zip lock, this resolves the issue. However, they do need to look into some better sealing bags....
The quality is superb, the scent is significant and unusual, the effects are fantastic. It is fresh, it is green, slightly bitter, which indicates a higher alkaloid content. What else can I say, it is near perfection. The order came along with some delicious ginger chews and a 20 gram sample of their Plantation 12 (batch 1905). Highly recommended vendor. One downside though is the bag would NOT seal no matter what, that mechanism simply fails. It did arrive sealed by heat, but once unsealed, the zip style lock would simply not work. I placed that bag into a regular gallon sized zip lock, this resolves the issue. However, they do need to look into some better sealing bags....
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
This happens when the fine powder gets into the zipper on the bags. Take a knife and run it along the indented part of the lock mechanism to clear out the powder and it should work fine again.Theanine wrote:My first order of the Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) from the Botanical Bunny came in yesterday, 3 days post order.
The quality is superb, the scent is significant and unusual, the effects are fantastic. It is fresh, it is green, slightly bitter, which indicates a higher alkaloid content. What else can I say, it is near perfection. The order came along with some delicious ginger chews and a 20 gram sample of their Plantation 12 (batch 1905). Highly recommended vendor. One downside though is the bag would NOT seal no matter what, that mechanism simply fails. It did arrive sealed by heat, but once unsealed, the zip style lock would simply not work. I placed that bag into a regular gallon sized zip lock, this resolves the issue. However, they do need to look into some better sealing bags....
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Luk3 wrote:This happens when the fine powder gets into the zipper on the bags. Take a knife and run it along the indented part of the lock mechanism to clear out the powder and it should work fine again.
That makes sense, thanks for the tip!
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Just ordered a kilo of Gold 12 and White 12. Read some reviews about the Gold 12 and decided to grab the kilo while i could. Will update with reviews when they arrive in a couple days.
-
Doubledown3
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Just went to their website and there’s no kratom for sale. Just soap and oils. I don’t get it? And if that gets resolved, do they deliver to Canada?
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
You have to search "speciosa" to see the kratom menuDoubledown3 wrote:Just went to their website and there’s no kratom for sale. Just soap and oils. I don’t get it? And if that gets resolved, do they deliver to Canada?
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Or if you click the herbs and teas tab , a drop down menu will pop up with the two options, mitragyna speciosa and candy, click mitragyna speciosa. Or like someone mentioned, search speciosa. Either or.
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Very happy about the 1906 batch of Gold 12 and 1906 White 12. They are really good. Very good legs, very good euphoria. Ballz is right about the batches being what is good, if i were you i would swoop on the CC12 kratomcrumbs latest summer batches. They are fire. I was lucky enough to grab the last kilos of the gold and white. I probably should have got what ever they had left too. Ill keep an eye out for the 1907 batches, as i suggest you do as well
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Score!! You done well my man, I also was fortunate to get some of each. White, Yellow, Gold, (all 1906 batch) the Super MD 12, and the Premium MD 12 (batch 1907).. before word got out, everyone figured it out, and BOOM... it's all gonegravystainonmyshirt wrote:IF i were you i would swoop on the CC12 kratomcrumbs latest summer batches. They are fire. I was lucky enough to grab the last kilos of the gold and white. I probably should have got what ever they had left too.
Reminder: We still have to JUMP fast, when a good batch appears - maybe a few days, maybe only hours... B.B. has many wise Buyers out there. However, there's still plenty of Summer left. Expect more Lot 12 soon, but ya gotta move fast.
Around the same time, Herbal RVA announced last week - he was getting some "original" Premium MD (meaning, kratomcrumbs!). Same stuff most likely. And.. same thing happened. GONE over the weekend, and RVA moves a lot more leaf than B.B. or just about anyone. All of his 20 other strains are still there.. But it only took a few hours, to clean out that new K.C. PMD
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Flysonsyd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I want to back track. I posted on the previous page A review of a few strains. My tolerence at the time was higher than it had ever been. Kratom is a tricky plant. I feel that the effects i was getting were due to a personal chemistry issue. I think my receptors were shot and maybe a combination of that and some vitimen and mineral deficiencies. As well as A daily dose that was too high. After some adjusting botanical bunny is one of the better vendors i use. Kratom is very tricky. The rojo loco quit giving me headaches and that actually was one of my favorite strains i had after some time. I
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
They posted more stock today. I ordered a quarter of PMD 12 this morning and stock was pretty low. Now it looks like they’ve restocked some. A good many Lot 14s and a few more Lot 12s. They have Super MD 12 and more Gold MD 12. No plain Gold 12 though. I should have got a couple ounces of it this morning. The Yellow Bent from VLNT is in stock too - in the past, that one has been fantastic.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
What are your thoughts on their May (1905) batches? Also, how does their lot 14 from July compare to the famed lot 12?BallzDeep9 wrote:Score!! You done well my man, I also was fortunate to get some of each. White, Yellow, Gold, (all 1906 batch) the Super MD 12, and the Premium MD 12 (batch 1907).. before word got out, everyone figured it out, and BOOM... it's all gonegravystainonmyshirt wrote:IF i were you i would swoop on the CC12 kratomcrumbs latest summer batches. They are fire. I was lucky enough to grab the last kilos of the gold and white. I probably should have got what ever they had left too.![]()
Reminder: We still have to JUMP fast, when a good batch appears - maybe a few days, maybe only hours... B.B. has many wise Buyers out there. However, there's still plenty of Summer left. Expect more Lot 12 soon, but ya gotta move fast.
Around the same time, Herbal RVA announced last week - he was getting some "original" Premium MD (meaning, kratomcrumbs!). Same stuff most likely. And.. same thing happened. GONE over the weekend, and RVA moves a lot more leaf than B.B. or just about anyone. All of his 20 other strains are still there.. But it only took a few hours, to clean out that new K.C. PMD
I know you have mentioned the 1906, and we all know that 1907 is fire, are they the same batch from a different month? BB's has restocked, and I am wanting to get a bit more stuff. Wild Green (batch 1905), Verde (batch 1907), Gold MD 12 (batch 1905) and White MD JongKong (batch 1905) or Premium MD (Lot 14) (batch 1907) are my next selections for my order Tomorrow. I would really like to run those two Premium MD lots (12 and 14) side by side and compare. Any thoughts on my selections as an expert? I have seen very little mention of the batch 1905 as opposed to batch 1906 and the Premium MD/Verde 1907 and I do not want to commit a faux pax.
Thus far, everything I sourced from the Double M Herbal forum has literally been fire, I would like to keep it that way!
Thanks for the heads up, ordering more Tomorrow. This place will bankrupt me, but I will be a happy bankrupt.jabro70 wrote:They posted more stock today. I ordered a quarter of PMD 12 this morning and stock was pretty low. Now it looks like they’ve restocked some. A good many Lot 14s and a few more Lot 12s. They have Super MD 12 and more Gold MD 12. No plain Gold 12 though. I should have got a couple ounces of it this morning. The Yellow Bent from VLNT is in stock too - in the past, that one has been fantastic.
Last edited by Theanine on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Saabertooth
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:47 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I have some PMD lot 14 coming, I hope it's as good as everyone said the last batch of lot 12 was!
Any other great BB batches out there still? The White Dayak I've heard is good.
I need a few good kilos while it's still summer!
Any other great BB batches out there still? The White Dayak I've heard is good.
I need a few good kilos while it's still summer!
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I don’t remember seeing the Maeng Da 12.. is it new?
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Thanks for the heads up, ordering more Tomorrow. This place will bankrupt me, but I will be a happy bankrupt.Theanine wrote:
Tell me about it, Theanine! Every time I make an effort to get on the wagon and
not buy for a while," DoubleM pushes me off! It has my wife staring daggers!
...working on my 4th BB order in the last ten days.
Last edited by instantKARMA on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Tell me about it, Theanine! Every time I make an effort to get on the wagon andinstantKARMA wrote:Thanks for the heads up, ordering more Tomorrow. This place will bankrupt me, but I will be a happy bankrupt.Theanine wrote:
not buy for a while," DoubleM pushes off! It has my wife staring daggers!
...working on my 4th BB order in the last ten days.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Theanine wrote:
"We're all Bozos on this bus!"
(Firesign Theater 1971)
-
hpintx
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Botanical Bunny is my new favorite vendor. It sucks for me because I don't get paid till next week and they have new stock which will probably sell out by then, I'd love to try some of them.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Same here, the best product across the board thus far. They keep replenishing their stock too, I have been watching the availability on their site for nearly a month now. It is only a matter of time before their best batch is back in stock (Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907). Supposedly, they have a LOT of those batches left. However, I believe that it was from the last year's summer harvest as it has been sitting in customs since October or November. So, not the freshest stuff, which makes its potency even more amazing!hpintx wrote:Botanical Bunny is my new favorite vendor. It sucks for me because I don't get paid till next week and they have new stock which will probably sell out by then, I'd love to try some of them.
-
Tbaby
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Sitting on a plane and just broke out a 100g bag of the Gold 12 that I was lucky enough to snag before it was gone and which arrived right before my flight, so I packed it in my carry on. I just put my little digital scale on the fold out table at my seat, measured out about 2 grams, and asked for a hot tea with lemon to mix it in. 30 minutes later now and I don't think I've ever felt more happy to be on a plane in my life! I've only had a few golds before and never had much luck, but this one, damn! I loved BB's PMD12, and thought Red Banjar, Red MD Jongkong, and Red Labai were ok, but this Gold 12 beats anything else I've tried from BB. Looking forward to trying the Gold MD. Thanks to you guys for the constant solid advice on the fire BB strains, and appreciate any heads up if they happen to get a resupply of that Gold 12. Anything else that shouldn't be missed from BB right now, given my love for the Gold 12 and PMD 12?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I would highly recommend their Wild Green, a very mellow Green which is on the slower end with LOTS of euphoria. Also, the Super MD lot 12, but it is faster. I have heard good things of their Verde, but I am yet to try it. My guess would be that it is a big weaker than their MDs. The White MD is much better than the Red MD, worth a try also. If you want a fantastic Red, then go with the Red Banjar or the Rojo Loco. Banjar is very RED, Loco is less so.....Tbaby wrote:Sitting on a plane and just broke out a 100g bag of the Gold 12 that I was lucky enough to snag before it was gone and which arrived right before my flight, so I packed it in my carry on. I just put my little digital scale on the fold out table at my seat, measured out about 2 grams, and asked for a hot tea with lemon to mix it in. 30 minutes later now and I don't think I've ever felt more happy to be on a plane in my life! I've only had a few golds before and never had much luck, but this one, damn! I loved BB's PMD12, and thought Red Banjar, Red MD Jongkong, and Red Labai were ok, but this Gold 12 beats anything else I've tried from BB. Looking forward to trying the Gold MD. Thanks to you guys for the constant solid advice on the fire BB strains, and appreciate any heads up if they happen to get a resupply of that Gold 12. Anything else that shouldn't be missed from BB right now, given my love for the Gold 12 and PMD 12?
Best of luck!
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Sampled the Gold MD 12 this afternoon...very potent and heavy with
lots of euphoria...and heat, lots of heat. I would recommend it as an
evening strain cuz it has a fair amount of sedation. I'm sure I'll be
quite useless for the rest of the day...I should have waited 'til later to
try this one!
lots of euphoria...and heat, lots of heat. I would recommend it as an
evening strain cuz it has a fair amount of sedation. I'm sure I'll be
quite useless for the rest of the day...I should have waited 'til later to
try this one!
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Since i was so happy with the two kilos of the kratomcrumbs gold and white 12 which were exceptional, i placed another 2 kilo order, this time for the new July GGK batches, premium MD and Verde. I will update with my review when they arrive. Loving these summer batches right now!!
-
Skeet
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:20 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
New here but follow the post for good batch suggestions. I think there is a hidden one currently in BBs stock not getting much play. The White Dayak, batch 1905 lot 17, for me at least, is fire. Bought this one in May and Im surprised they still have some stock of it. My tolerance is pretty high, so I haven't had a strain give me a good throat numb in a while. This one lit me up. Dunno, maybe its just my chemistry. And of course your mileage may vary.
-
instantKARMA
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 680
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Great! I've been arguing with myself for the last two days on which strainSkeet wrote:New here but follow the post for good batch suggestions. I think there is a hidden one currently in BBs stock not getting much play. The White Dayak, batch 1905 lot 17, for me at least, is fire. Bought this one in May and Im surprised they still have some stock of it. My tolerance is pretty high, so I haven't had a strain give me a good throat numb in a while. This one lit me up. Dunno, maybe its just my chemistry. And of course your mileage may vary.
to add to complete a split kilo. I may just snag that one!
Questions: Fast, Slow, Mid-spec??? Also, how is it in the mood lift/euphoria
department??? Pain Relief???
Also, can anyone give some perspective on the "Maeng Da 12 batch 1907???"
-
Zone1991
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:37 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I tried BB super md and just ordered their pmd ... has anyone tried both? Are they basically the same as they’re both from lot 12?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I had initially assumed so, but I believe that it is not the case. Although, my Super MD is from Garuda's latest batch and the Premium MD lot 12 is from the Botanical Bunny. It seems to me that BB's Premium MD is stronger/mellower, but I am comparing to to another product from a different vendor. It is possible the the BB's Premium MD and Super MD are the same, but as I have stated above, my Garuda's Super MD is notably different than BB's Premium MD, but if you already have BB's Premium MD, it would seem to me that there is hardly a point in getting the Super MD. It would be awesome to know how they actually differ, probably processing. I've noticed that anything with a "Super" designation tends to be quite fast, think Super Indo or Super Green Malay, while a Premium MD can be quite mellow. I hope that this helps you......Zone1991 wrote:I tried BB super md and just ordered their pmd ... has anyone tried both? Are they basically the same as they’re both from lot 12?
-
Zone1991
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:37 am
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Yea definitely helpful. The super md has been pretty good. It does hit hard and fast tho and wears off quickly. But people can’t stop talking about how amazing this PMD is, so i ordered a few ounces and figured I’d find out for myself. I should have it by Monday so I’ll follow up with y’all then and letchu know how it differsTheanine wrote:I had initially assumed so, but I believe that it is not the case. Although, my Super MD is from Garuda's latest batch and the Premium MD lot 12 is from the Botanical Bunny. It seems to me that BB's Premium MD is stronger/mellower, but I am comparing to to another product from a different vendor. It is possible the the BB's Premium MD and Super MD are the same, but as I have stated above, my Garuda's Super MD is notably different than BB's Premium MD, but if you already have BB's Premium MD, it would seem to me that there is hardly a point in getting the Super MD. It would be awesome to know how they actually differ, probably processing. I've noticed that anything with a "Super" designation tends to be quite fast, think Super Indo or Super Green Malay, while a Premium MD can be quite mellow. I hope that this helps you......Zone1991 wrote:I tried BB super md and just ordered their pmd ... has anyone tried both? Are they basically the same as they’re both from lot 12?
-
tieguanyin
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
- Location: Michigan and Colorado
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I just received a quarter of Verde and Rojo Loco this morning and I’ve got 5g of Verde sitting on my scale ready to slide down the hatch.
I’m going to order more today if it’s as good as you all say which I don’t doubt it is.
What is Plantation MD like? Red? Green?
I’m going to order more today if it’s as good as you all say which I don’t doubt it is.
What is Plantation MD like? Red? Green?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
BB's PMD 12 feels like a slow Green, similar to Green Elephant, but a bit faster. Good stuff......tieguanyin wrote:I just received a quarter of Verde and Rojo Loco this morning and I’ve got 5g of Verde sitting on my scale ready to slide down the hatch.
I’m going to order more today if it’s as good as you all say which I don’t doubt it is.
What is Plantation MD like? Red? Green?
-
tieguanyin
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
- Location: Michigan and Colorado
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Thanks for the fast reply!
That sounds like something I need.
That sounds like something I need.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
tieguanyin wrote:Thanks for the fast reply!
That sounds like something I need.
No worries. Yes, you do. But hurry, it is nearly out of stock!
-
tieguanyin
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 10:27 am
- Location: Michigan and Colorado
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Only two quarters left now.
They’re offering a 20% coupon today too which always appreciated.
The Verde definitely lives up to its reputation. I’ve been tapering down for the past seven days or so and not really getting lots of positive effects from my doses, but this five gram dose feels like ten.
Very happy with BB.
They’re offering a 20% coupon today too which always appreciated.
The Verde definitely lives up to its reputation. I’ve been tapering down for the past seven days or so and not really getting lots of positive effects from my doses, but this five gram dose feels like ten.
Very happy with BB.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
tieguanyin wrote:Only two quarters left now.
They’re offering a 20% coupon today too which always appreciated.
The Verde definitely lives up to its reputation. I’ve been tapering down for the past seven days or so and not really getting lots of positive effects from my doses, but this five gram dose feels like ten.
Very happy with BB.
-
7featherz
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I am also wondering - can anyone give some perspective on the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)???"
Has anyone tried this? it appears it was just added? I am considering ordering a KG - any thoughts are appreciated!
It is my first time ordering from BB - the order I am currently placing looks like this:
White MD JongKong (batch 1905) - 1000 g × 1
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) - 100 g × 1
Premium MD (Lot 14) (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Is this a good variety to get a good impression from BB? I usually like white strains, but a red can be nice once in awhile - let me know if you have any advice on changes I could make to this order^^^ Any input is greatly appreciated.. especially if anyone knows about the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)
Has anyone tried this? it appears it was just added? I am considering ordering a KG - any thoughts are appreciated!
It is my first time ordering from BB - the order I am currently placing looks like this:
White MD JongKong (batch 1905) - 1000 g × 1
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) - 100 g × 1
Premium MD (Lot 14) (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Is this a good variety to get a good impression from BB? I usually like white strains, but a red can be nice once in awhile - let me know if you have any advice on changes I could make to this order^^^ Any input is greatly appreciated.. especially if anyone knows about the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
That's a good combo, but you should really check out their Gold MD, had a sample of it, might be one of their best. Also, I have heard great stuff of the Verde, although I've never tried it myself. Gold Bali is also a fire strain, according to most, but its nearly gone. While their Premium MD 12 might be the best, that Wild Green might be closest second. It blends really well with the PMD 12 and anything else for that matter. Supposedly, it comes from 30 year old trees, you really can't beat that.7featherz wrote:I am also wondering - can anyone give some perspective on the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)???"
Has anyone tried this? it appears it was just added? I am considering ordering a KG - any thoughts are appreciated!
It is my first time ordering from BB - the order I am currently placing looks like this:
White MD JongKong (batch 1905) - 1000 g × 1
Premium MD (lot 12) (batch 1907) - 100 g × 1
Premium MD (Lot 14) (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907) - 1000 g × 1
Is this a good variety to get a good impression from BB? I usually like white strains, but a red can be nice once in awhile - let me know if you have any advice on changes I could make to this order^^^ Any input is greatly appreciated.. especially if anyone knows about the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
Welcome to MM 7featherz - Looks like a new shipment from K.C. here, I know BB always sells the strain names provided by each Indo supplier (never change or re-name product like some US vendors do!) - So it's new stock, no reviews yet.. However I'd be pretty confident in the quality ? How does this Maeng Da 12, compare to the current Premium MD (batch 1907) ? Who knows. Same good supplier.7featherz wrote:I am also wondering - can anyone give some perspective on the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)?"
I also see BB just got a new Re-stock of Rojo and Verde, from Lot 14 (Golden Green Kratom = GGK) Fhietra. So.. the hits keep coming. It's summer, dry season.. yaay!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I too would like to know if that MD 12 is Green or White.BallzDeep9 wrote:Welcome to MM 7featherz - Looks like a new shipment from K.C. here, I know BB always sells the strain names provided by each Indo supplier (never change or re-name product like some US vendors do!) - So it's new stock, no reviews yet.. However I'd be pretty confident in the quality ? How does this Maeng Da 12, compare to the current Premium MD (batch 1907) ? Who knows. Same good supplier.7featherz wrote:I am also wondering - can anyone give some perspective on the "Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907)?"![]()
I also see BB just got a new Re-stock of Rojo and Verde, from Lot 14 (Golden Green Kratom = GGK) Fhietra. So.. the hits keep coming. It's summer, dry season.. yaay!!
I am putting together another order from BB's, I am already close to 10 kilos in my stash, but I simply can't stop buying.
I have recently learned that Kratom does not really go bad, and I shall not rest until I have no money.
Anyone care to critique my current cart? This run is mostly for the lot 14.
I am open to all suggestions. BTW, I already have several kilos of the PMD 12:
Premium MD (Lot 14) (batch 1907) - 250 g
Gold Gold MD 12 (batch 1905) - 250 g
Verde (batch 1907) - 250 g
Maeng Da 12 (batch 1907) - 250 g
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: NEW BOTANICAL BUNNY STOCK
I’m pissed he doesn’t have any payment methods that I have anymore due to his latest change. 