Otie's Botanicals

Looking for a great deal? This is the place for vendors to post ads, sales, and coupons. Vendors, please keep your advertisements limited to this forum, and make sure you have read and understand the rules.
Forum rules
You may only create a free post or bump your existing post ONCE per 30 days.
If interested in posting more frequently or would like better visibility, please consider ADVERTISING with us.

We ask that all vendors please read the full Vendor Listing Board Rules before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

20190519_183607.jpg
HEY EVERYBODY!!!! My name is Adam and I am the owner of Oties Botanicals. We are a Delaware based company. My business is a major part of my life. I take great pride it in. From the quality of the product, to the level of customer service we provide, we aim to exceed all expectations. We are not an old company, but in the several hundred people we have served, we have yet to have any unsatisfied customers. We have a very large menu. We offer 1 to 3 day shipping as well as overnight! Sometimes we just don't feel like waiting. Please click on the link and check out the website. I worked really hard on it and I think it's very beautiful. I look forward to hearing from all of you, my fellow kratom warriors :mrgreen:

https://www.otiesbotanicals.com
http://www.facebook.com/otiesbotanicals
http://www.instagram.com/otiesbotanicals

PS. I tried to attach screenshots of reviews but the files were too big. If you want to just shoot me a message and I'll send you some.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by otiesbotanicals on Wed May 22, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by beathappening »

The prices for kilos/split kilos are good($85), five way splits are a plus, but the smaller amounts are disproportionately high priced, like 28grams is $10. 56g is $21? Interesting. Good luck to you 8-) I'll be interested to see some reviews
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

beathappening wrote:The prices for kilos/split kilos are good($85), five way splits are a plus, but the smaller amounts are disproportionately high priced, like 28grams is $10. 56g is $21? Interesting. Good luck to you 8-) I'll be interested to see some reviews

Thank you for the input. I def appreciate the feed back. And I will for sure take it into consideration. I'm on the road to becoming GMP Certified and it's not cheap. However the price for 56 grams should be 15.99. The site now reflects that :D
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by trigger »

I see you on discord a ton. People seem to like you. I’ve been thinking about ordering some samples.
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by instantKARMA »

Oh, great, another vendor obsession! Just what I needed! :roll:
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

trigger wrote:I see you on discord a ton. People seem to like you. I’ve been thinking about ordering some samples.

I would love to send you some samples :D
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

instantKARMA wrote:Oh, great, another vendor obsession! Just what I needed! :roll:


????? What
instantKARMA
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by instantKARMA »

otiesbotanicals wrote:
instantKARMA wrote:Oh, great, another vendor obsession! Just what I needed! :roll:


????? What
haha...what I'm saying is, in my obsession, I NOW I have another vendor to add to my list to
try in my continued search for the Holy Grail of strains. No negativism intended! 8-)
All is good!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by BallzDeep9 »

ADDED to Vendor Database #361 alphabetically in between Organic Alkaloids/ Organic Kratom USA/ PA Botanicals/ Palms Botanicals.

So there's 300+ active "online" vendors ahead of you.. More experience, reviews, customers, etc. BUT! You have a nice looking website! :D Might wanna check the smaller prices? 112g bags for $28 plus shipping = .30 cents PPG - about 2X the going rate. Who wants to pay double?

At least SOME of your competition, is how the website works and functions.. That's still important. :geek: We CONTINUE to see "backpack" vendors, some doing very well.. mostly on MeWe/ or Facebook/ or Discord/ with NO website.. But they're spending lots of time working their Mewe group or Facebook group. Giving out freebies, free samples & deals, to get started.

Of course Shilling is KEY for vendor success.. How many friends & family do you have? lol - Notice ALL the new vendors suddenly have glowing reviews, people who swear by their kratom, wOw by gosh they MUST have totally different better leaf than everyone else!! :lol:

IF you can FIND anything "new" bring that to the table... Maybe it's Tinctures and Extracts? Sample packs? CBD products? IMO "Silly Blend Names" is already being done, by too many vendors.. Good Luck!! 8-)
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
trigger
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by trigger »

All I know is I see them pop up in my Discord feed a lot and it’s all positive. I ended up taking a chance on MitraMan (and we know how that worked out), but Otie was also on my short list.
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

instantKARMA wrote:
otiesbotanicals wrote:
instantKARMA wrote:Oh, great, another vendor obsession! Just what I needed! :roll:


????? What
haha...what I'm saying is, in my obsession, I NOW I have another vendor to add to my list to
try in my continued search for the Holy Grail of strains. No negativism intended! 8-)
All is good!
I was like, what does this mean :D :D
User avatar
otiesbotanicals
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 pm

Re: Otie's Botanicals

Post by otiesbotanicals »

BallzDeep9 wrote:ADDED to Vendor Database #361 alphabetically in between Organic Alkaloids/ Organic Kratom USA/ PA Botanicals/ Palms Botanicals.

So there's 300+ active "online" vendors ahead of you.. More experience, reviews, customers, etc. BUT! You have a nice looking website! :D Might wanna check the smaller prices? 112g bags for $28 plus shipping = .30 cents PPG - about 2X the going rate. Who wants to pay double?

At least SOME of your competition, is how the website works and functions.. That's still important. :geek: We CONTINUE to see "backpack" vendors, some doing very well.. mostly on MeWe/ or Facebook/ or Discord/ with NO website.. But they're spending lots of time working their Mewe group or Facebook group. Giving out freebies, free samples & deals, to get started.

Of course Shilling is KEY for vendor success.. How many friends & family do you have? lol - Notice ALL the new vendors suddenly have glowing reviews, people who swear by their kratom, wOw by gosh they MUST have totally different better leaf than everyone else!! :lol:

IF you can FIND anything "new" bring that to the table... Maybe it's Tinctures and Extracts? Sample packs? CBD products? IMO "Silly Blend Names" is already being done, by too many vendors.. Good Luck!! 8-)
It's funny you mention tinctures and stuff because we actually offer lab grade tinctures. Opms type of stuff. Def not stuff you can make at home
Post Reply