Page 1 of 1

TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:28 pm
by MycatTimmy
I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm
by MycatTimmy
By the way I tried the Jade Bali during the January testing and it didn’t do much for me

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:52 pm
by acejestyr15
30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh

Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:10 pm
by K-Dawg
acejestyr15 wrote:30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh

Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
Ace, have you gotten to know the Deep Jungle Maeng Da at all? I was curious about that one.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:13 pm
by MycatTimmy
Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:32 pm
by Marcussk
Jade bali is a pretty slow green and deep Jungle Sula is a lower mid that you might enjoy

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:49 pm
by MycatTimmy
Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:14 am
by Marcussk
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me
Ah well I have quite a few greens from TFH, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:35 am
by MycatTimmy
I reread page 2 of Texas Family Harvest Open to All post and decided on the 30 Year Wild Slow Green. Even though I haven’t seen it mentioned I’m going to try the Wild Harvest Green Borneo

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 am
by acejestyr15
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:05 am
by Greyfeather
acejestyr15 wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......
Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?

I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:10 am
by Greyfeather
MycatTimmy wrote:I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
I was excited to try the greens from TFH but I couldn't make up my mind so splurged on a 4 way split kilo. I have to admit that I haven't even tried them yet (and don't even remember what I got: I did get the Green Elephant Hulu?). But from testing so many of Gumby's green samples, I can say that I never felt jittery and, like you, I tend to respond to greens (or any stimulant) that way.

Pretty sure that anything you choose will be nice :D

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:19 am
by acejestyr15
Greyfeather wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......
Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?

I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:50 am
by CatfatherB
Ace, check your inbox.

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:55 pm
by Greyfeather
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens! ;)

Thank You!

Re: TFH slow greens ?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:13 pm
by mivanqua
Greyfeather wrote:
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.

For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens! ;)

Thank You!
Methinks you will be pleasantly surprised, my friend. And perhaps you'll even want to clean, garden, or maybe even paint an impressionist painting or two!