TFH slow greens ?
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
TFH slow greens ?
I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH slow greens ?
By the way I tried the Jade Bali during the January testing and it didn’t do much for me
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH slow greens ?
30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh
Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh
Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Ace, have you gotten to know the Deep Jungle Maeng Da at all? I was curious about that one.acejestyr15 wrote:30yr wild slow green coarse
Deep jungle maeng da
Wild Harvest green Borneo
Deep jungle aceh
Those all most def fit the bill and in that order for me personally as far as slowest to mid slow.
-K-Dawg
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Jade bali is a pretty slow green and deep Jungle Sula is a lower mid that you might enjoy
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Ah well I have quite a few greens from TFH, but I haven't had a chance to try them yet.MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Marcussk I tried the Jade Bali during January testing and it didn’t do much for me
-
MycatTimmy
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: TFH slow greens ?
I reread page 2 of Texas Family Harvest Open to All post and decided on the 30 Year Wild Slow Green. Even though I haven’t seen it mentioned I’m going to try the Wild Harvest Green Borneo
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH slow greens ?
They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?acejestyr15 wrote:They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?
Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: TFH slow greens ?
I was excited to try the greens from TFH but I couldn't make up my mind so splurged on a 4 way split kilo. I have to admit that I haven't even tried them yet (and don't even remember what I got: I did get the Green Elephant Hulu?). But from testing so many of Gumby's green samples, I can say that I never felt jittery and, like you, I tend to respond to greens (or any stimulant) that way.MycatTimmy wrote:I’m thinking of squeezing in one last order. So far I’ve gotten all reds with one yellow. Almost everyone seems to enjoy the greens so much and they are so popular I’d like to get one before it’s too late, but greens tend to hit me wrong. The feeling is always very jittery no matter how low the dose. Also happens even when I blend in a red. Can anyone recommend a really slow, highly euphoric green ? Is that even a possibility ? I’ve searched the site using
“ TFH slow euphoric green “ but found nothing in the archives. I would really appreciate some recommendations.
Pretty sure that anything you choose will be nice
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: TFH slow greens ?
What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.Greyfeather wrote:Do you mostly use greens for pain, ace?acejestyr15 wrote:They are all great analgesics!! I use less for chronic pain, insomnia, mood boosting, fatigue from lack of sleep, social anxiety, and the list continues really.......MycatTimmy wrote:Thanks Ace ! Which one if any helps with pain ? That’s primarily why I take Kratom. I just figured asking for a
euphoric/pain killing/slow green was asking for too much. Even for Texas Family Harvest lol
I got a 4 way split kilo of all greens from TFH (there were lots of reviews for them). But I STILL haven't just taken a green all by itself without a red too. I guess I'm afraid if I dose with the greens I'll reach my dose limit and have to wait five or six hours before I can dose again with a red. Does that make sense?
Anyway, I saw your comment and just wondered if you can get pain relief just from a green because, if so, I would like to try that.
For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Ace, check your inbox.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens!What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.
For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...
Thank You!
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: TFH slow greens ?
Methinks you will be pleasantly surprised, my friend. And perhaps you'll even want to clean, garden, or maybe even paint an impressionist painting or two!Greyfeather wrote:Ah Yes. Very good. I gave up blending recently, but I would love some of that mood lift lately. Time to break out those new greens!What I meant is.... Every time I dose those are the things I look for. So, with that said, yes all of those strains have good pain control since it is one of main characteristics I look for in a strain personally. Basically, anytime I recommend a strain it will at very least have good analgesic properties, either some energy or sedation (don't like midspecs they usually just seem bland to me) to it, at least a slight mood boost, and I especially enjoy strains with long legs but they are more of a hunt usually IMHO.
For me, the benefit to a slow green over a good strong red is the legs/duration first and foremost, also the euphoria that typically goes hand in hand with slow greens is stellar in my opinion!! Hope this clarifies further for ya my friend...![]()
Thank You!