Page 1 of 1
Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:59 am
by chon5225
I've been a heroin addict for almost a year now and i want to sober up. Someone online suggest i get Kratom for withdrawals. So my query is, what type of Kratom is best for heroin withdrawal. And which vendor provides the most reliable Kratom for the buck?
Re: Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:22 am
by herbalhippie
Good morning and welcome to the forum
Most people like/use red strains for this purpose. I know a couple people in real life who have used kratom to get off of heroin and one of them specifically likes Red Bali.
I've been buying a lot of reds lately and I really like reds from Speciosa Life, Mitra Man, Spirit Science Botanicals, Treasure House Botanicals and SOSA.
As a matter of fact, Treasure House just got in some new stock and The Red Maeng Da seems like it might be right up your alley. They have a Red Jongkong MD that someone else said is really good. I ordered some but I won't get it until Monday so I can't speak for it. Also, Treasure House ships fast.
Here is the link to Treasure House Batch #42
https://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com ... -batch-42/
And here is the Vendor List link
https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... june_2019/
Re: Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:34 am
by herbalhippie
I'm getting ready to go to work now but I'll try to keep an eye on this thread in case you have more questions. I'm sure other members will be here to help too.
Re: Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:18 am
by g0ldl10n
I came off heroin with Kratom and I found that greens and whites were more effective than reds most of the time. That said, nothing beats a good Red Bali when you can find it. I would suggest Sacred Son Tea, Lucky Herbals or Speciosa Life at the moment, but Kratom effects people so differently that I'd also recommend using the vendor list and listening to other people's suggestions.
Now, the most important thing when coming off of heroin with Kratom is setting realistic expectations. Kratom is nothing like heroin, so when you do dose don't expect any euphoria at all. What you can expect (assuming quality Kratom) are your withdrawals to be curbed significantly. Enough to the point of ALMOST feeling normal. This relief only lasted a couple hours for me, at which point I had to dose again. The more days I was heroin free, the more helpful Kratom became, so be patient with realistic expectations and I'm confident you can get there.
Good luck!
Re: Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:25 am
by Cuttlefish
Is it possible for you to go to a detox facility for like a week and then start on Kratom as opposed to other forms of maintenance? That’s how it worked for me, I did 6 months on gabapentin after heroin detox and hated it and that’s when I found Kratom.
The times I tried eating Kratom while in heroin withdrawals didn’t help much, but I wasn’t getting the best stuff.
Epsom salt baths really helped me, I hope you’re going all in and changing your phone number and even forcing yourself to go to group meetings even if they’re not your thing (they’re not mine, but they helped) Exercise, spicy foods, dark souls video games helped me because they’re hard and I had to focus, but it’s not going to be a walk in the park with Kratom.
I believe in you and I want you to know things are so much better on the other side. I was addicted like 6 years and pretty much ruined every aspect of my life. Good luck man.
Re: Best types of Kratom for Heroin withdrawals.
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:45 pm
by BallzDeep9
yeah most ppl here figured out.. "strains" are B-S. Just find the strongest, most potent kratom.. no matter what color.
THEN... Read and or Download, the Reddit guide:
From Opiates To Kratom. LINK below... its got everything you need.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... e_guide_i/