Page 1 of 1

First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 am
by skrillozedd
it's about 6 grams of SSB green BigBang
2 Tsp lemon juice
and half a cup of warm water

it's hard to see the bubble in he pics but it's there haha,

thawing it now

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:22 am
by skrillozedd
just another pic

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:59 am
by skrillozedd
any tips or pointers on how to do this better/ make it more potent, I'm all ears!

just messing around and seeing what works for me.


what about putting tumeric n black pepper right in it to freeze? would that work too?

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:22 pm
by BallzDeep9
skrillozedd wrote:what about putting tumeric n black pepper right in it to freeze? would that work too?
Naw, remember the idea is cell lysis, freezing to crush powder releasing alkaloids.. we want a hard freeze/ thaw cycle. Adding any other plant matter would create more of a slush, so defeat the purpose. 8-)

Congrats, looks good! Now thaw, mix in some OJ and let soak in fridge in OJ for an hour.. Stir well and sweeten to taste. Yumm!! :P

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:48 pm
by skrillozedd
Naw, remember the idea is cell lysis, freezing to crush powder releasing alkaloids.. we want a hard freeze/ thaw cycle. Adding any other plant matter would create more of a slush, so defeat the purpose. 8-)

Congrats, looks good! Now thaw, mix in some OJ and let soak in fridge in OJ for an hour.. Stir well and sweeten to taste. Yumm!! :P
cool okay, awesome thanks ballz! the oj seems like a good idea, def doing that for tomorrow morning!

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:56 pm
by BallzDeep9
Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !! :mrgreen:

Image

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:49 pm
by Scott renegade
BallzDeep9 wrote:Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !! :mrgreen:

Image

I do the exact same thing, tastes great....well,to me anyway.. lol

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:39 pm
by skrillozedd
lol alright, I'll have to try that
I do have one and mio,
the taste wasn't as bad as i thought (I have always just toss n washed) but it could taste much better ya know..

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 am
by Joedaddy77
BallzDeep9 wrote:Here I'll give away my secret... powder Tang!! along with frozen OJ and water. And a squirt of MiO !! :mrgreen:

Image
That is a great idea

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:02 pm
by skrillozedd
hey guys, I've got a question..

does it matter to drink or not drink the plant matter left at the end? should I drink it all up or strain it out?

thanks !

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:31 pm
by BallzDeep9
Unless you have a special condition, or reason for not consuming plant matter... which, some people do :geek:

Then mix it up and drink it. Yes there is plant matter that settles to bottom of a glass. Some of that is not water soluble. Some of the alkaloids can only be extracted using alcohol, so... Stir it up. Bottoms up! :D

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 pm
by skrillozedd
BallzDeep9 wrote:Unless you have a special condition, or reason for not consuming plant matter... which, some people do :geek:

Then mix it up and drink it. Yes there is plant matter that settles to bottom of a glass. Some of that is not water soluble. Some of the alkaloids can only be extracted using alcohol, so... Stir it up. Bottoms up! :D
thank you! I didn't see why not but just making sure you know. thanks again!

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:07 pm
by FartBlaster
The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 am
by gravystainonmyshirt
FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
I like tang too, poon-tang lol.

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:52 am
by acejestyr15
gravystainonmyshirt wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
I like tang too, poon-tang lol.
Figured someone would have to say something to this affect eventually, right?!?! Hahahaha :lol:

Re: First attempt at red bubble

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:19 am
by skrillozedd
gravystainonmyshirt wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:The tang is what's up man.. it makes it taste good
I like tang too, poon-tang lol.
lol I knew it was coming

but me too ;)