Page 1 of 2
Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:23 pm
by herbalhippie
I'm getting towards the end of being able to buy whatever kratom catches my attention this summer.
So. Who has the best reds atm?
thanks in advance!
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:06 pm
by FireK
I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:29 pm
by Nic
I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:42 pm
by herbalhippie
FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
Are all these 'green' reds or bent colored reds?
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:42 pm
by herbalhippie
Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
Thank you! I haven't got anything from Smiley in a while...
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:44 pm
by herbalhippie
Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but
where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:34 pm
by conscious_conundrum
herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but
where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?

mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:36 pm
by herbalhippie
conscious_conundrum wrote:herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?
nvm, I see he does but
where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing?

mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.
Ok, thanks! Did create an account, saw I have an email but didn't look at it yet.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:44 pm
by FireK
All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:57 pm
by herbalhippie
FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
Oohhhh green reds

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:35 pm
by BallzDeep9
herbalhippie wrote: Oohhhh green reds

I know... Why don't they just call 'em greens? Right? I mean the color of the powder IS green-ish.
REAL red colored, rusty color, powder is always manufactured. Either sun dried & oxidized, or fermented ... it seems!

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:09 am
by MitraGuy19
Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? I think I had some mustard colored red hulu once. It was a nodburger.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:25 am
by herbalhippie
MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:47 am
by labdog03
herbalhippie wrote:MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...
PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new
Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...
I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.
Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:28 am
by herbalhippie
The only leaf I have from Genie are some samples he sent me long, long ago. It was good stuff though.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 am
by jabro70
herbalhippie wrote:FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
Oohhhh green reds

I got a sample of the last batch of Premium Red in a trade- it was very good. I’ve got the new batch on the way.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:42 pm
by herbalhippie
FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
How does ordering from Spirit Sciences work please? Just created an account.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:46 pm
by l5s1bgon
Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
I like it a lot too, I think the batch might have updated since I got it last month, but the one I got was a green in color and had some mid notes. The gold bali was a little more tan (not brown though) and slower.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:49 pm
by l5s1bgon
labdog03 wrote:herbalhippie wrote:MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...
PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new
Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...
I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.
Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:56 pm
by herbalhippie
l5s1bgon wrote:
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:34 pm
by Kali
thanks for putting this thread up. I would have to go with the plantation red hulu and dark elephant from kratom og. they are excellent. haven't had as much luck with any of the other reds from there
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:37 pm
by Oletimer
Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 pm
by guitartodd77
herbalhippie wrote:
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
Keep an eye on Soul's website. When he drops the next batches of reds, check out the RJK (assuming it's on its way). I'm going to be all over that for the very reasons you asked about. Oh yeah, and the batch from July was green. Best red I've had in recent memory. The July batch will be hard to beat but I have high hopes.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:36 pm
by herbalhippie
Oh boy do I have a list.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 am
by labdog03
Oletimer wrote:Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
Souls Red MD...I forgot about this one...It is indeed a very good greener RED...I think he still has a little stock of RMD, so keep an eye out for when he re-opens the store...I would think he might open back up soon, he was about caught up on his Friday night MASS of orders...It is a little faster though, but not much...just a bit above Mid maybe? Good call OT.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:07 am
by herbalhippie
I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:15 am
by l5s1bgon
herbalhippie wrote:l5s1bgon wrote:
I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
PRMD7 is def low end leaf for me, I don't get the full on rush that tends to come with something faster, but there is a perceptible lift during the first 1-2 hrs. His stuff (all of it I've had so far) is unique, it builds and builds over time, super long legs. I almost hate talking about it, shush shush... LOL.
BTW the hate in that other thread is
TOTALLY unwarranted IMO--great guy, easy ordering process etc.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:41 am
by enjoyalienation
I really like STH's Red Bali. I love red's that are green in color. The rustic brownish reds and fermented reds rarely seem to do the trick for me.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:49 pm
by herbalhippie
So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:19 am
by BurntEnds
herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.

The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:44 am
by herbalhippie
BurntEnds wrote:herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.
I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?
In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man.

The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?
Yes I am! Thanks
Euphoria always a plus.
edit: Yes, Red Vein 2 not Premium Red. I'm getting strains from vendors mixed up.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:59 am
by guitartodd77
herbalhippie wrote:I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
I think I remember reading that you prefer to see a pic. The resolution isn't the best but I hope it helps....
[img]
Soulsredveinsaug19.jpg
[/img]
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:21 pm
by jabro70
I finally tried that July batch of RJK from Soul last night. It was very good. Euphoric and pain relieving, but with a clear head at the same time (If that makes any sense).
About to crack open my Spirit Science Premium Red that I just got out of my mailbox...

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:25 pm
by herbalhippie
RJK.........
I have some SOSA Baik Bali out for delivery so that's going to be my mid-morning burn.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:47 pm
by jabro70
HH - if you got the Spirit Science Premium Red on the way, I think you’re gonna be happy when it lands!! My first impressions say it is outstanding!
Disclaimer: I have been awake since 2:30 am and the only other burn I had was Smiley’s Yellow Hulu at around 2:31am (I got called into work in the middle of the night), but right now the SS Premium Red is on the same playing field as the Soul RJK! It is Very Nice!!
My Soultanic strains land tomorrow- I’ll let you know about the Red Bali and RV #2.
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:54 pm
by herbalhippie
I did. Premium Red and Red 46!
Excite!!
Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:08 pm
by herbalhippie
Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:15 pm
by guitartodd77
herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.

Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:16 pm
by herbalhippie
guitartodd77 wrote:herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.

Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.

I got a half too and I'm glad I did

Re: Reds, reds and more reds
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:26 pm
by CatfatherB
herbalhippie wrote:guitartodd77 wrote:herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!
Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height.
Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility.

Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today.

I got a half too and I'm glad I did

I agree, the Baik Bali is wonderful. I better get a half now, before its gone.......again
