Reds, reds and more reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

I'm getting towards the end of being able to buy whatever kratom catches my attention this summer.

So. Who has the best reds atm?

thanks in advance!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by FireK »

I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
Nic
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Nic »

I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol
Are all these 'green' reds or bent colored reds?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.
Thank you! I haven't got anything from Smiley in a while...
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?

nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing? :lol:
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by conscious_conundrum »

herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?

nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing? :lol:
mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

conscious_conundrum wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:Does Mitra Genie have a website these days?

nvm, I see he does but where's the freaking strain list?? Searching 'speciosa' does not good. What am I missing? :lol:
mitragenie.com You have to create an account and get your membership approved, then look under 'wholesale'.
Ok, thanks! Did create an account, saw I have an email but didn't look at it yet.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by FireK »

All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol

Oohhhh green reds :D
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by BallzDeep9 »

herbalhippie wrote: Oohhhh green reds :D
I know... Why don't they just call 'em greens? Right? I mean the color of the powder IS green-ish. :mrgreen:

REAL red colored, rusty color, powder is always manufactured. Either sun dried & oxidized, or fermented ... it seems! :oops:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
MitraGuy19
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by MitraGuy19 »

Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? I think I had some mustard colored red hulu once. It was a nodburger.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by labdog03 »

herbalhippie wrote:
MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...

I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.

Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

The only leaf I have from Genie are some samples he sent me long, long ago. It was good stuff though.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

herbalhippie wrote:
FireK wrote:All green reds baby! actually ill have to look at red Sulawesi lol

Oohhhh green reds :D
I got a sample of the last batch of Premium Red in a trade- it was very good. I’ve got the new batch on the way.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

FireK wrote:I like spirit sciences premium red, Red 46 and if he gets it again red Sulawesi....mitra genie PRMD 7 is fantastic but he only sells it in kilos as of now...KTC red MD is real nice and real expensive lol

How does ordering from Spirit Sciences work please? Just created an account.
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by l5s1bgon »

Nic wrote:I really liked Smileys “Wild Red Borneo”.

I like it a lot too, I think the batch might have updated since I got it last month, but the one I got was a green in color and had some mid notes. The gold bali was a little more tan (not brown though) and slower.
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by l5s1bgon »

labdog03 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:
MitraGuy19 wrote:Which is better? Green reds or brown reds? .
I like green reds but brownish reds are better for pain. I have plenty of brownish reds and bents, looking for green reds now.
Hey there HH...If you go the Mitra-Genie route...PRMD7 is a Pain ASSASIN!...(a "green" red)...One of the better pain relief strains I've had in a long, long while (hell, maybe ever)! Also has a new Thai Maeng Da, that is just plain awesome...It's a mid/upper green though, but a VERY High Quality strain...mood lift, LONG Legs (and on sale for $60 a kg)...

I am brand new to his site, and he is only selling Kilo's now (which sucks), but both of these are worthy of a kilo buy...Someone is soon supposed to take over selling smaller amounts? Still waiting on more info about that.

Both of these strains are some of the better leaf I have seen this Summer!

I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

l5s1bgon wrote:

I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
Kali
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Kali »

thanks for putting this thread up. I would have to go with the plantation red hulu and dark elephant from kratom og. they are excellent. haven't had as much luck with any of the other reds from there
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Oletimer »

Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by guitartodd77 »

herbalhippie wrote:
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
Keep an eye on Soul's website. When he drops the next batches of reds, check out the RJK (assuming it's on its way). I'm going to be all over that for the very reasons you asked about. Oh yeah, and the batch from July was green. Best red I've had in recent memory. The July batch will be hard to beat but I have high hopes.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Oh boy do I have a list. :lol:
User avatar
labdog03
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by labdog03 »

Oletimer wrote:Soul red hulu and red md do me well for that back pain,along with the nerve pain in legs, ,all those aches in the bones,,so do the ones FireK mentioned, that I have tried,,ktc,spirit science,,I want to check out that mitra genie!
Souls Red MD...I forgot about this one...It is indeed a very good greener RED...I think he still has a little stock of RMD, so keep an eye out for when he re-opens the store...I would think he might open back up soon, he was about caught up on his Friday night MASS of orders...It is a little faster though, but not much...just a bit above Mid maybe? Good call OT.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
l5s1bgon
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by l5s1bgon »

herbalhippie wrote:
l5s1bgon wrote:

I second this, PRMD7 is top tier, very very good for pain and also one of my favorites all summer. Unique profile, very low end but somehow not sleepy at the same time, super interesting stuff.
Any euphoria or mood lift with it?
PRMD7 is def low end leaf for me, I don't get the full on rush that tends to come with something faster, but there is a perceptible lift during the first 1-2 hrs. His stuff (all of it I've had so far) is unique, it builds and builds over time, super long legs. I almost hate talking about it, shush shush... LOL.

BTW the hate in that other thread is TOTALLY unwarranted IMO--great guy, easy ordering process etc.
enjoyalienation
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:51 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by enjoyalienation »

I really like STH's Red Bali. I love red's that are green in color. The rustic brownish reds and fermented reds rarely seem to do the trick for me.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.

I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?

In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man. :shock:
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by BurntEnds »

herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.

I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?

In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man. :shock:
The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

BurntEnds wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:So. Red MD and Red JK from Soul. I haven't ordered from him yet but I think I will when he opens up.

I see he's got some Premuim Red and Red Bali in stock. Any thoughts on those?

In the last couple days I've ordered from Spirit Science, SOSA, Speciosa Life and Mitra Man. :shock:
The Red Bali and Red Vein 2 are both supposed to be great but I haven't tried either however I should have them in my hands tomorrow and I'll let you know. You're looking for mid spec reds with good pain relief?
Yes I am! Thanks :D

Euphoria always a plus. :lol:

edit: Yes, Red Vein 2 not Premium Red. I'm getting strains from vendors mixed up. :roll:
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by guitartodd77 »

herbalhippie wrote:I haven't ordered from Soul before. Got a couple orders in yesterday to SOSA and Spirit Science.
I think I remember reading that you prefer to see a pic. The resolution isn't the best but I hope it helps....

[img]
Soulsredveinsaug19.jpg
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

I finally tried that July batch of RJK from Soul last night. It was very good. Euphoric and pain relieving, but with a clear head at the same time (If that makes any sense).
About to crack open my Spirit Science Premium Red that I just got out of my mailbox... :mrgreen:
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

RJK......... :cry:

:lol:

I have some SOSA Baik Bali out for delivery so that's going to be my mid-morning burn. :D
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

HH - if you got the Spirit Science Premium Red on the way, I think you’re gonna be happy when it lands!! My first impressions say it is outstanding!

Disclaimer: I have been awake since 2:30 am and the only other burn I had was Smiley’s Yellow Hulu at around 2:31am (I got called into work in the middle of the night), but right now the SS Premium Red is on the same playing field as the Soul RJK! It is Very Nice!!

My Soultanic strains land tomorrow- I’ll let you know about the Red Bali and RV #2.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

I did. Premium Red and Red 46!

Excite!!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!

Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height. :lol:

Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility. :?
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by guitartodd77 »

herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!

Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height. :lol:

Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility. :?
Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today. :D
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

guitartodd77 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!

Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height. :lol:

Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility. :?
Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today. :D
I got a half too and I'm glad I did :D
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by CatfatherB »

herbalhippie wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:Whoever suggested the SOSA Baik Bali to me, thank you! It's quite nice!

Has a weird side effect though. It makes me feel short. Like I lost 5 or 6 inches in height. :lol:

Maybe I just need a nap, that's a distinct possibility. :?
Interesting. Good to know. I picked up 1/2 a kilo of it but haven't tried it yet. Focused on trying all the Soul Reds today. :D
I got a half too and I'm glad I did :D




I agree, the Baik Bali is wonderful. I better get a half now, before its gone.......again :mrgreen:
Post Reply