Page 1 of 1

STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:02 am
by labdog03
EDIT 8/9/19...Still have some cuttings for sale...sure like to get a few more into new homes so I don't have to pot them all myself...anyone interested, hit me up and make me an offer...they are all well rooted and ready to go!


Hey Fam, just wanted to let everyone that showed interest in getting their own tree know I DID start some cuttings. Got them going on June 16th. So all things considered, they should be ready for new homes sometime in late July. (IF all goes well). Give or take. Sometimes a batch just doesn't want to root. So no guarantees. I will post again once I have a better feel for when they will be ready.

Had planned on starting a few more, BUT, I have to wait now because my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!! I am SO EXCITED to see the tiny flower balls forming. I don't want to risk cutting off a possible flowering shoot, so gonna wait to do more cuttings. So, FLOWERS at year 4...Now hope POTENCY increases and I'll be a happy "Kratom Tree DAD", haha.

So FLOWERS will mean FRESH SEED PODS later this year as well. I have not really fooled with seeds much...Is hard to get a pod fresh enough for the seeds to be Viable...But NOW I should have all the seeds I want! These (the PODS) will also be FOR SALE once I see how they do. This is a FIRST for me, so have some more "LEARNIN'" to do :lol:

Also, looking for anyone NEAR the Pensacola, Florida area interested in an already established Kratom Tree...I have a LARGE TREE growing great (in a pot) and ready to go. Would have to be a pick-up since it is so BIG already (HEAVY)...It is 4 feet 6 inches tall and WIDE! A VERY Healthy and HAPPY, beautiful speciman!...Price will be negotiated if a buyer is found. I am gonna post this separately as well.

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:52 pm
by brave777
labdog03 wrote:my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!!
wait their are male tree's and female? or they are all female tree's and all flower?

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:40 pm
by labdog03
brave777 wrote:
labdog03 wrote:my Momma Tree is FLOWERING!!!
wait their are male tree's and female? or they are all female tree's and all flower?
Kratom trees are "Self-Pollinating". I call mine a "Mother" tree because I get my clones "cuttings" from "her"...So she is the Mother of all the trees I have...not technically correct, but sounds cute :P

Re: Kratom Trees for sale UPDATE

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:11 pm
by labdog03
CUTTINGS ARE READY...get em while they last...PM me here or email [email protected]

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:15 pm
by Cj3
I just want to say that I personally met labdog and he’s a great guy. He has an organized set-up, and judging by the garden and his GIANT mother tree, he knows what he’s doing and produces quality products.

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:44 pm
by Payshince
Claim Labdog please.

Would Looove to learn how to grow this baby

The beginning is near! Mwuahaahaa

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:52 pm
by labdog03
So just letting everyone know, people are receiving my first few Cutting shipments...They are arriving SAFE and SOUND and ready to GROW!...I have a good way of shipping these, so be sure and get you a TREE, while they last!!

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:21 pm
by Pete2000
Just got mine! Came well packed and is very healthy.
image.jpeg
Since it's a clone/cutting it's the same age as labdog's mother plant. Should greatly shorten the wait for a decent harvest.

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 pm
by Pete2000
Been one month since I received my plant from labdog. She spent the first week getting acclimated, but has been growing like crazy for the last three weeks.
image.jpeg
If you look at the top left leaf, you can see she even made a new friend!

Re: TREES ARE READY for SALE

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:15 pm
by labdog03
I am SO PROUD of you Pete!...She looks marvelous!!...Keep doing what you are doing my friend. I have trees still available if anyone needs one.

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:21 pm
by trigger
I want to grow a tree, but I live in Arizona and don’t really know what I’m doing.

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:59 pm
by javagurl62
trigger wrote:I want to grow a tree, but I live in Arizona and don’t really know what I’m doing.
Arizona is not exactly a rain forest but labdog03 sends very detailed instructions. Mine is staying indoors for quite awhile. It's 104 in San Antonio and not letting up any time soon. The only potted plants that are OK outside of my house are succulents and cacti. I spray my my baby regulaly to provide the humidity that is lacking in a well air conditioned house and you better believe my house is well air conditioned with temperatures being what they are! :roll:

Re: STILL HAVE TREES READY for SALE

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:01 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Sending you a PM... We have tons of plants and I've been debating on buying a tree or cutting time to pull the trigger