Page 1 of 1

Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:25 pm
by Goat
Are there any good sources?

Re: Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:00 pm
by labdog03
Kratom "seeds" are very problematic...they have a very short viability time frame. There are some places that offer seed pods for sale, but those would really need to be from tress growing in the US. If you can get one from INDO, by the time it makes it here, the seed is almost too old to sprout. Seeds are very hard to get to sprout even if you get some fresh enough. You will almost certainly waste your money and be disappointed.

You are MUCH better off getting a rooted cutting if you want to try and grow a tree. There are a good many places to get cuttings, but it's a bit early yet. I will likely have some available once my tree gets growing again after the Winter Dormant stage. I'll post on here when/if I get some cuttings rooted. A few people on here and other places got my trees last year. I have a 15 foot tall "mother" tree that made it through the Winter very well. Won't be long till she is putting out new growth. Stay Tuned :)

Re: Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:23 pm
by Goat
Ok, thanks. Let me know when you have plants available.

Re: Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:22 am
by StandupUnited
What state do you live in? I would like to grow kratom but was unsure about the needs as far as protection here

Re: Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:11 pm
by Joshgreenhorn
Florida is the ideal state to grow in however I do know plenty of people growing outside of Florida. Greenhouse is a good option as well.

Re: Where to buy kratom seeds?

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:06 pm
by Loveandpeace
LSMS periodically has seed pods. He is a great guy and fire vendor too.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AiB0omTpxOkThBY17PU-XSShJavb