Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Emergency Algae
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Emergency Algae »

Hey everyone if you were stuck on a island and could bring ONLY one Strain . please list strain and vender. For me at the Moment its NEW HOPE BOTANICLES / RED MAYLAY
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by mivanqua »

Remarkable Herbs Red Bali 🤣😂🤣
Emergency Algae
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Emergency Algae »

mivanqua wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:57 pm Remarkable Herbs Red Bali 🤣😂🤣


I wonder if people will be honest....What used to hit for me was KRAVE/ RED BALI from a smoke shop....i tried every other brand but that krave bali used to give me the business when i first started :lol: :lol:
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by mivanqua »

Can it be an infinite supply of a batch long gone or does it have to be a pick that can be materialized now?
Emergency Algae
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Emergency Algae »

mivanqua wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm Can it be an infinite supply of a batch long gone or does it have to be a pick that can be materialized now?
Both... please school me on batches long gone but never forgotten !
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Kelleytoons »

No question right now it's Heavenleaf's DRH3 - you'll see EVERYONE agree with me. If nothing more, this is the one batch that needs to be in everyone's rotation.

I have no question how long it will last, but anyone missing out on this will kick themselves later. Of all the hundreds of batches I've purchased it's the ONLY one I ended up buying more than 500 grams (I have 1250 grams and the only reason that's enough is that I'm old and won't live too much longer).
Csharpe
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Csharpe »

mivanqua wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:57 pm Remarkable Herbs Red Bali 🤣😂🤣
Man idk there will be plenty of dirt on the island already :lol:
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by boureka »

mivanqua wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm Can it be an infinite supply of a batch long gone or does it have to be a pick that can be materialized now?
You're on a stranded island in Hypotheticalia. The laws of physics do not apply. You can have the first batch from the garden of Eden if need be. Preferably the fine grind.
Last edited by boureka on Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Lokey »

Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:01 pm No question right now it's Heavenleaf's DRH3 - you'll see EVERYONE agree with me. If nothing more, this is the one batch that needs to be in everyone's rotation.

I have no question how long it will last, but anyone missing out on this will kick themselves later. Of all the hundreds of batches I've purchased it's the ONLY one I ended up buying more than 500 grams (I have 1250 grams and the only reason that's enough is that I'm old and won't live too much longer).
Just got mine but wish I got more, 1st dibs if you ever decide to sell some of it. I just took a little under 2.5g but too soon to tell and already had some others if course.
Csharpe
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Csharpe »

Lokey wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:27 pm
Kelleytoons wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:01 pm No question right now it's Heavenleaf's DRH3 - you'll see EVERYONE agree with me. If nothing more, this is the one batch that needs to be in everyone's rotation.

I have no question how long it will last, but anyone missing out on this will kick themselves later. Of all the hundreds of batches I've purchased it's the ONLY one I ended up buying more than 500 grams (I have 1250 grams and the only reason that's enough is that I'm old and won't live too much longer).
Just got mine but wish I got more, 1st dibs if you ever decide to sell some of it. I just took a little under 2.5g but too soon to tell and already had some others if course.
I finally had to pick some up as well hopefully will be here Monday, did you go through Chris and get the original coarse grind? I usually don’t get FOMO’d too much these days but with all the talk my curiosity got the best of me
Emergency Algae
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Emergency Algae »

Csharpe wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:18 pm
mivanqua wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:57 pm Remarkable Herbs Red Bali 🤣😂🤣
Man idk there will be plenty of dirt on the island already :lol:
lol...full of dirt
User avatar
Lokey
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1263
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:48 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Lokey »

Csharpe wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:17 pm
I finally had to pick some up as well hopefully will be here Monday, did you go through Chris and get the original coarse grind? I usually don’t get FOMO’d too much these days but with all the talk my curiosity got the best of me
[/quote]
Yes thru Chris and it's very green, clean and fine fresh powder!
User avatar
Sassysquatch
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Sassysquatch »

You all had me feeling FOMO so bad that that I blindly bought a kilo of both DHRK3 & DHRK4 and like Kellytunes, I’ve never purchased more than 500g before!

I was able to get one of the last kilos of DRHK3 from Laura/Heavenleaf and DRHK4 from Chris/LSMS. BTW, Chris has both 3&4 still.

I received DHR3 today and, of course, I just had to try it immediately and I’ve been burning now for 3+ hours and loving it!

Another one that I would take on the island with me would have to be Sakti Botanicals Private Reserve GMD, Batch #111. This one never disappoints!
User avatar
OriginalLHB
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:22 am
Location: The Republic of Texas

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by OriginalLHB »

Sassysquatch wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:29 pm You all had me feeling FOMO so bad that that I blindly bought a kilo of both DHRK3 & DHRK4 and like Kellytunes, I’ve never purchased more than 500g before!

I was able to get one of the last kilos of DRHK3 from Laura/Heavenleaf and DRHK4 from Chris/LSMS. BTW, Chris has both 3&4 still.

I received DHR3 today and, of course, I just had to try it immediately and I’ve been burning now for 3+ hours and loving it!

Another one that I would take on the island with me would have to be Sakti Botanicals Private Reserve GMD, Batch #111. This one never disappoints!
It's definitely the DRHK3 for the Dessert Island right now, but Sassysquatch is extremely perceptive to note the awesomeness of Sakti Private Reserve GMD Batch #111. :)

It is amazing, and I need to order another 250 of it before it is gone. Classic Green MD feel, and one of the best strains out there from a non private vendor right now. I may actually prefer it to the very first batch of DTE OG Wild Green MD from back in December.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

High on the list would be Dark Room Hulu Kapuas 3, fresh from Heavenleaf!

There was a yellow from TFH which I took a moderate dose, laid down, was relaxed into a nap, then gently awakened with a growing strong, warm body buzz and emotional serenity that felt great.

Dragonleaf and FF flavors would be in contention too.
Last edited by IndelibleDotInk on Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emergency Algae
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:35 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Emergency Algae »

IndelibleDotInk wrote: ↑Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:46 pm High on the list would be Dark Room Hulu Kapuas 3, fresh from Heavenleaf!

There was a yellow from TFH which I took a moderate dose, laid down, was relaxed into a nap, then gently awakened with a growing strong, warm body buzz that felt great.

Dragonleaf and FF flavors would be in contention too.
all this Talk is making me thirsty
User avatar
Kelleytoons
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1828
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Kelleytoons »

Just to finish up the question asked of me - I bought 250 grams from Chris because the price was better but then I turned around and got a kilo from HL direct, the fine grind (in general finer grinds work better for me to make capsules from - that's a VERY general rule, though).
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Hulu2021 »

I choose RB1
User avatar
boureka
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 8:00 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by boureka »

Hulu2021 wrote: ↑Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 pmI choose RB1
Mitragenie? I have to give that one another shot. Thanks for reminding me :D
Hulu2021
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Re: Stranded on a Island what Leaf are you bringing?

Post by Hulu2021 »

@Boureka
it’s my all time favorite
Post Reply