Reds, reds and more reds

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Luk3 »

Soul ammo red Bali and soul white ketapang 2:1- great energy without any trace of anxiety. This blend has me feeling ready to take on my day. Mood lift is excellent. Soul’s varieties all seem to be on point!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

I wanted some of that Red Bali, put it in my cart, it got removed. Out of stock. :cry:
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Lambeezy »

Luk3 wrote:Soul ammo red Bali and soul white ketapang 2:1- great energy without any trace of anxiety. This blend has me feeling ready to take on my day. Mood lift is excellent. Soul’s varieties all seem to be on point!
What batch of white ketapang do you have? The one I have from July I think is super duper fast
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Luk3 »

Luk3 wrote:Soul ammo red Bali and soul white ketapang 2:1- great energy without any trace of anxiety. This blend has me feeling ready to take on my day. Mood lift is excellent. Soul’s varieties all seem to be on point!
Lol this was supposed to be on the daily review thread, not sure how it ended up here.. :D
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Luk3 »

Lambeezy wrote:
Luk3 wrote:Soul ammo red Bali and soul white ketapang 2:1- great energy without any trace of anxiety. This blend has me feeling ready to take on my day. Mood lift is excellent. Soul’s varieties all seem to be on point!
What batch of white ketapang do you have? The one I have from July I think is super duper fast
It was white ketapang from June. I typically only blend whites with reds to add energy, but this one hasn’t been an eye popping white for me. Of course, I am probably more tolerant to whites than some, as I use them everyday.
Last edited by Luk3 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luk3
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by Luk3 »

Besides the soul RB1 and ammo RB, my favorite reds would have to be:
speciosa life - red Bali, red Malay
Mitraman - red MD, red Thai
Smiley - red Bali, wild red Borneo
Herbaldom - red domination
Kratom OG: red Indo, super red, red bota

That sucks you didn’t get the soul batch, I was lucky to grab some before the store closed. Hopefully he can get restocked soon..
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

I got both of Soul’s Ammo Reds this week and the Spirit Science Premium Red. The Soultanic reds (RV2 and RB) are pretty good, but the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week. I’m about to order another quarter.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

jabro70 wrote: the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week.
I ordered one quarter, I think I might order some more. I haven't gotten the first one to try yet. :lol:
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

herbalhippie wrote:
jabro70 wrote: the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week.
I ordered one quarter, I think I might order some more. I haven't gotten the first one to try yet. :lol:
I think you’re gonna like it!!
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

I’ve got the Genie PRMD7 on the way. Hoping it’s better than all of them.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

jabro70 wrote:
herbalhippie wrote:
jabro70 wrote: the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week.
I ordered one quarter, I think I might order some more. I haven't gotten the first one to try yet. :lol:
I think you’re gonna like it!!
Just ordered some more. I've seen a few people say it's good.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by acejestyr15 »

jabro70 wrote:I got both of Soul’s Ammo Reds this week and the Spirit Science Premium Red. The Soultanic reds (RV2 and RB) are pretty good, but the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week. I’m about to order another quarter.
I do not have mewe nor do I want it even in the least... That being said how can I view spirit sciences menu choices and.or even order from them??? I have only tried like 1 or 3 samples from them that I've received on the trading post! I have some premium red on the way from a trading post deal as well, and it seems that I should really like that one and will want to purchase in bulk from. What I hear!! Thanks in advance for the info...
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by jabro70 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
jabro70 wrote:I got both of Soul’s Ammo Reds this week and the Spirit Science Premium Red. The Soultanic reds (RV2 and RB) are pretty good, but the Spirit Science is definitely the best red I got this week. I’m about to order another quarter.
I do not have mewe nor do I want it even in the least... That being said how can I view spirit sciences menu choices and.or even order from them??? I have only tried like 1 or 3 samples from them that I've received on the trading post! I have some premium red on the way from a trading post deal as well, and it seems that I should really like that one and will want to purchase in bulk from. What I hear!! Thanks in advance for the info...
Ace - I don’t do Mewe either. I just emailed him direct. FireK posted his email on the “Spirit Science” thread under the Vendor and Strain reviews forum.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Thank you everyone for your suggestions on this thread and I did end up getting quite a few of them. It's been a brutal six weeks or so at work and I haven't had time to put away any of the kratom I've gotten in weeks so I have a project for today. :lol:

A question for you guys that have gotten Soul's RJK. Is it very slow or is it just me?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

Here we go....



Image
conscious_conundrum
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 427
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by conscious_conundrum »

Looks like a VERY nice haul!!! Lmk how you like the Speciosa Life Red Malay....I was going to buy more and alas it is sold out now :(
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by acejestyr15 »

conscious_conundrum wrote:Looks like a VERY nice haul!!! Lmk how you like the Speciosa Life Red Malay....I was going to buy more and alas it is sold out now :(
Spoke with Speciosa Life at the beginning of the week and said they have a restock coming by end of the week hopefully!!! I am wanting that red Malay and red Bali as well.... Good luck buddy!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Reds, reds and more reds

Post by herbalhippie »

conscious_conundrum wrote:Looks like a VERY nice haul!!! Lmk how you like the Speciosa Life Red Malay....I was going to buy more and alas it is sold out now :(
Oh no! I'm not getting mine until tomorrow and I only got a quarter to try before I bought anymore.
Post Reply