Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
- DrFappingston
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 114
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Mine is waiting for me at the house when I get off, so I'll report back in a few days with results.
"Forget regret or life is yours to miss" - Rent
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
herbalhippie wrote:So the whole idea here is to be able to lower your dose, right? This will be my first experience with a tolerance reducer.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
*choir of angels singingTheanine wrote:herbalhippie wrote:So the whole idea here is to be able to lower your dose, right? This will be my first experience with a tolerance reducer.Lower your Kratom dose, bring back full magic of Kratom and eliminate any withdrawals during a daily taper.
![]()
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
EXCITE!DrFappingston wrote:Mine is waiting for me at the house when I get off, so I'll report back in a few days with results.
I'm almost considering keeping that first one I ordered just so I can have it today and not have to wait until tomorrow.
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I wanted to add my experience on this so far. I am having an MS exacerbation and am in intense pain. Like bring me to tears pain. As i was awaiting the arrival of my most recent Benni's order i went ahead and took my first dose ever of the Pea which ended up being about 40 minutes before my Benni's package arrived. Upon it's arrival I took 2 gms Smiley Time White Hulu and 2 gms Benni's Green Vietnam. It is now an hour later and i am resting comfortably embraced in the warmest, comforting hug feeling relatively pain free. The Pea, white hulu and green vietnam are all new for me so while i can't say specifically which brought me auch great results i will say this ia by far the best results i have experienced in months.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Half of those tablets, the AM formula are only Palmitoylethanolamide, without the Honokiol. Only the PM formulation has the Honokiol. So, simply take the white tablets and not the blue ones. There are 30 of each. I only take one half of a tablet. When your replacement comes in, you can return this one. Amazon does NOT care how many tablets are missing from the bottle. I have literally returned a nearly empty supplement bottle before, full refund! Love Amazon.herbalhippie wrote:EXCITE!DrFappingston wrote:Mine is waiting for me at the house when I get off, so I'll report back in a few days with results.
I'm almost considering keeping that first one I ordered just so I can have it today and not have to wait until tomorrow.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Great info thanks!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Why do you only take half of a pill, Theanine?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Good results. Of course, there is no way to tell what is working there. Please, try NOT taking it Tomorrow with the same Kratom burn to see if there is a difference. I just took my first real afternoon dose of it, after reading your report. Opioid tolerance reducers tend to interfere with opioids most of the time, if taken concurrently. Such is their biochemical effect in us and the reason why I always separate my supplements from my Kratom intake.Leaflover43 wrote:I wanted to add my experience on this so far. I am having an MS exacerbation and am in intense pain. Like bring me to tears pain. As i was awaiting the arrival of my most recent Benni's order i went ahead and took my first dose ever of the Pea which ended up being about 40 minutes before my Benni's package arrived. Upon it's arrival I took 2 gms Smiley Time White Hulu and 2 gms Benni's Green Vietnam. It is now an hour later and i am resting comfortably embraced in the warmest, comforting hug feeling relatively pain free. The Pea, white hulu and green vietnam are all new for me so while i can't say specifically which brought me auch great results i will say this ia by far the best results i have experienced in months.
The doses of Palmitoylethanolamide used in research papers generally range from 300 mg to 1,200 mg per day. For most, 300 mg was nearly as effective as 1,200 mg. I personally prefer to start as low as possible when it comes to any chemical. My goal is to figure out the lowest, most effective dose for my body. 300 mg seems to be working for now, I might consider increasing it to 600 mg in the future. After testing the Honokiol portion of it, as well as daily dosing and combining with Agmatine.herbalhippie wrote:Why do you only take half of a pill, Theanine?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
--TheanineAfter this, there is no turning back. You take the white pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the blue pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Have my PEA in hand. Will take half a pill tonight an hour and a half or two hours after my last dose and go to bed. 
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Good idea. I just took my first afternoon dose of Palmitoylethanolamide, then toss 'n wash 30 minutes later, good burn, no diminishment of Kratom's effects unlike with many others tolerance reducers, which is very good news. Of course, I must replicate it. Tomorrow, I shall take the Palmitoylethanolamide again, this time in the morning to test its compatibility and lack of negative interactions with Kratom.herbalhippie wrote:Have my PEA in hand. Will take half a pill tonight an hour and a half or two hours after my last dose and go to bed.
The Honokiol would have to wait until the weekend. If my test Tomorrow is successful, then the Palmitoylethanolamide is fully compatible with Kratom and does NOT have to be taken apart from it! This would be fantastic as I am unable to take Agmatine, DLPA, Cat's Claw or Turmeric nowhere near my Kratom dose as the opioid effects are nearly entirely blocked for around 12 hours or so.
It would make Palmitoylethanolamide suitable for the concurrent use with Kratom and thus far, the only tolerance reducer which could be taken with Kratom without losing the effects is Magnesium Glycinate/Malate/Citrate, which is a weak tolerance reducer, a mere NMDA antagonist. If this works, it would allow us to take the Palmitoylethanolamide through out the day with our Kratom in order to eliminate tolerance nearly completely, hopefully. I think we may finally be getting somewhere with this specific discovery. Only time will tell though, more to follow....
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Theanine, are you dropping your doses while you're doing this?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Not as much as I should, I feel my burns a lot more though. It takes time, I've only just started on this. The reality of it is that it is an ongoing process. As long as you're taking opioids, you are constantly fighting an uphill battle, but it can actually be won with Kratom, not so much with regular opioids. If your Kratom dose is low enough, maybe 10 grams per day or less, I doubt that you would need anything to counter your tolerance build up. I require twice that amount, so I do need something to mitigate the formation of my tolerance. I use a plethora of supplements to achieve that purpose. It looks like the Palmitoylethanolamide is something that I will use on a permanent basis from now on. Especially, if I confirm that it could be taken with Kratom. If so, then I could be reducing my tolerance around the clock, that would be an ideal scenario of course. I would take it at least twice per day, with a 8 hour half life, that would keep it in my system around the clock. I am not sure if that is even beneficial, but the potential is there. I have been looking for something like this, nothing like it exists as far as I know. ALL tolerance reducers block Kratom to differing extents, so they must be taken apart, not enough for true effectiveness. I hope that answered your question.herbalhippie wrote:Theanine, are you dropping your doses while you're doing this?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
All this is anecdotal of course, But I think if you searched the Knowledge Base (Reddit) you'd find around 1000 people who take Turmeric WITH their kratom, & claim it's a potentiator.. I have enjoyed Golden Milk with kratom and don't notice any negative blocking effect. I'm also just starting to experiment with sleep aid / tolerance reducers combo at night. How would you chart or track this stuff ? To judge what's effective for our personal chemistry? Obviously will take some time...Theanine wrote: I am unable to take Agmatine, DLPA, Cat's Claw or Turmeric nowhere near my Kratom dose as the opioid effects are nearly entirely blocked for around 12 hours or so..
A Reddit Search on Palmitoylethanolamide, has 1 post an article from Nootropics Depot two years ago: Link HERE. Interesting stuff, endocannabinoid ? kind of surprised this hasn't gotten more attention.. Theanine you're on to something.. very promising!!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I too used to take Turmeric extract with Bioprene when I first started on Kratom. It did control the tolerance to some extent, but certainly did not potentiate the Kratom. I think a LOT of people confuse tolerance reduction with potentiation, different concepts entirely. Tolerance reducers do the OPPOSITE of potentiation! In fact, they have a tendency toward effect reduction while potentiators actually synergyse with Kratom and enhance its effects. There are very few true potentiators out there. They are all essential oils (Myrrh/Bergamot), and I am yet to see them discussed in that context by anyone or anywhere.BallzDeep9 wrote:All this is anecdotal of course, But I think if you searched the Knowledge Base (Reddit) you'd find around 1000 people who take Turmeric WITH their kratom, & claim it's a potentiator.. I have enjoyed Golden Milk with kratom and don't notice any negative blocking effect. I'm also just starting to experiment with sleep aid / tolerance reducers combo at night. How would you chart or track this stuff ? To judge what's effective for our personal chemistry? Obviously will take some time...Theanine wrote: I am unable to take Agmatine, DLPA, Cat's Claw or Turmeric nowhere near my Kratom dose as the opioid effects are nearly entirely blocked for around 12 hours or so..
A Reddit Search on Palmitoylethanolamide, has 1 post an article from Nootropics Depot two years ago: Link HERE. Interesting stuff, endocannabinoid ? kind of surprised this hasn't gotten more attention.. Theanine you're on to something.. very promising!!
In any case, good job on that research. One note though, the Palmitoylethanolamide is not technically a cannabinoid as it does NOT affect the traditional CB1/CB2 cannabinoid receptors, but rather this is a biochemical cannabinoid modulator, which actually makes it even more special....
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Since I only had my first dose of this substance last night it's far too early to post results but I am being cautiously optimistic. 
I need to add that I also dropped my dose by a quarter gram this morning, which is 1/5th of a dose for me
I need to add that I also dropped my dose by a quarter gram this morning, which is 1/5th of a dose for me
-
Patchgarden
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
- Location: Southern NH
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I just got mine order of Confortmax am/pm in today and I plan I trying it out tonight. Does anyone know if I take half of the am or half of the pm tablet?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Theanine is only using the white tablets at this point so I am doing the same until he tests out the blue tablets. He is also taking only half a tablet so I'm doing that as well.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
How soon did you notice increased effect in your kratom dose after beginning this, Theanine? I'm wondering if the effect is immediate or cumulative.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Patchgarden wrote:I just got mine order of Confortmax am/pm in today and I plan I trying it out tonight. Does anyone know if I take half of the am or half of the pm tablet?
herbalhippie wrote:Since I only had my first dose of this substance last night it's far too early to post results but I am being cautiously optimistic.
I need to add that I also dropped my dose by a quarter gram this morning, which is 1/5th of a dose for me
Good result so far, Herbalhippie. I have bumped my dose to a full 600 mg yesterday, split in two doses, and I believe that I got a slight headache as a result. So, I am dropping my dose back down to 300 mg in the evenings. This is some potent stuff, I might consider taking it in cycles. As in every other day or even once per week, only time and experimentation will tell us the best ways to use this stuff for our specific purpose.herbalhippie wrote:Theanine is only using the white tablets at this point so I am doing the same until he tests out the blue tablets. He is also taking only half a tablet so I'm doing that as well.
My next test substance aside from the Honokiol is the Glucosamine, yes the stuff for your bones. I have read some compelling research that it too might be an opioid tolerance reverses and possibly even a potentiator. Will report back my findings in about another week or so.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
About 24 hours after my initial intake. It has a delayed effect on tolerance, as expected. Also, the effect is indeed cumulative. So far, I have only noticed an increase in Kratom's effects following the addition of this specific tolerance reducer, which means that it had actually lowered my effective dose, I simply chose to not actually decrease it in lieu of more pronounced effects. Akin to those which I got when I started taking Kratom initially, they call it a honeymoon phase. Well, this stuff can hopefully bring back the full magic of Kratom!herbalhippie wrote:How soon did you notice increased effect in your kratom dose after beginning this, Theanine? I'm wondering if the effect is immediate or cumulative.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I should have mine tommorrow, my wife and I will split the a.m. dose for the evenings, do you know if it has any medication interactions, my wife is on thyroid and blood pressure?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I just googled 'Palmitoylethanolamide contraindications' and nothing came up.CatfatherB wrote:I should have mine tommorrow, my wife and I will split the a.m. dose for the evenings, do you know if it has any medication interactions, my wife is on thyroid and blood pressure?
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Thanks, H.H. that's a hard word to memorize,herbalhippie wrote:I just googled 'Palmitoylethanolamide contraindications' and nothing came up.CatfatherB wrote:I should have mine tommorrow, my wife and I will split the a.m. dose for the evenings, do you know if it has any medication interactions, my wife is on thyroid and blood pressure?
My wife worries about interactions with all these supplements I've ordered.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
You're welcomeCatfatherB wrote:Thanks, H.H. that's a hard word to memorize,herbalhippie wrote:I just googled 'Palmitoylethanolamide contraindications' and nothing came up.CatfatherB wrote:I should have mine tommorrow, my wife and I will split the a.m. dose for the evenings, do you know if it has any medication interactions, my wife is on thyroid and blood pressure?![]()
My wife worries about interactions with all these supplements I've ordered.
It's always good to check for contraindications, whether it's a supplement or a prescription. When I'm prescribed a new medication, I check it against everything I'm taking.
-
guitartodd77
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I picked up some Palmitoylethanolamide also.
PSA: it would be wise to be careful with any prescription medications you may be taking as well. Especially medications that required an increase in dosage strength over time.
I'll be paying very close attention to my prescription medications and how they affect me with the Palmitoylethanolamide. That is all.
PSA: it would be wise to be careful with any prescription medications you may be taking as well. Especially medications that required an increase in dosage strength over time.
I'll be paying very close attention to my prescription medications and how they affect me with the Palmitoylethanolamide. That is all.
-
jabro70
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I’ve taken mine for the past 2 nights right b4 bed. I’ve only taken the pure PEA, not the nighttime blend (I normally need NO help getting to sleep). Maybe it’s coincidence, but this morning I do notice that I woke up nowhere near as groggy as I usually am at 4am. Yesterday morning, I felt no difference. This morning I’m also having a great burn, but it’s a brand new strain I’ve never had and it could just be that it’s some good leaf or a fresh alkaloid profile my body’s not used to. At any rate, I’m in a great mood and ready to take on my Friday!
Maybe there is something to this PEA ...
Maybe there is something to this PEA ...
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I ordered mine. Y’all hyped me up.
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I am glad that thus far, the group has had some very positive results and outcomes with this substance. Always remember, to start at the lowest possible dose. I only take 300 MG of Palmitoylethanolamide at night, and am now considering a cycling regimen. Something like every other day or so. I can feel it working, it is bringing back the lost magic of my Kratom. After a year of use, it was starting to get dull, not anymore. Having said that, I will also say this, if I take the Palmitoylethanolamide too close to my Kratom dose, it seems to dull Kratom's effects to some extent, not entirely. I will need much more experimentation to be certain, it may not actually be the case. The problem is that I am expecting the Palmitoylethanolamide to affect Kratom negatively if taken concurrently as all other tolerance reducers tend to do, even the Cat's Claw. Agmatine is notorious for this specific anomaly, it tends to lower the efficacy of opioids if consumed concurrently with them. So, at this point, as I have previously stated, I am ONLY taking this substance apart from my Kratom. In fact, as far apart from it as is possible. I am not suggesting that others should follow suit, but rather I am simply sharing my own experience with it. Anyone else's experience with Palmitoylethanolamide may vary dramatically. So, take caution and listen to your bodies closely. If something is amiss, readjust your dosage or discontinue the intake, temporarily or permanently. Your own health takes precedence over anything else, certainly over any here experimentation. Kratom on!
-
Patchgarden
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:48 am
- Location: Southern NH
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I ended up taking my last nightly dose of kratom at 8pm (which is 3g wild red borneo) and took my 300mg morning pill at 10:30.
Let me first start off with saying I have Crohn's and I'm going through a really bad flare up right now, and it is not all that unusual to have a great night out of the blue and I am sure that is what this is or a placebo effect of some sort. But last night I only woke up three times and this morning I woke up feeling refreshed. I took my morning dose as usual at 6am. I broke into my sample of Gold Bali from STH and took 2.7g which is about a gram less then normal and I had to eat my muffin before going into work because I was getting wobbly.
I know it not likley that this is from the Palmitoylethanolamide, especially being that I only just started last night, but I thought I should post my results anyhow.
I am very excited and hopeful!!!
Let me first start off with saying I have Crohn's and I'm going through a really bad flare up right now, and it is not all that unusual to have a great night out of the blue and I am sure that is what this is or a placebo effect of some sort. But last night I only woke up three times and this morning I woke up feeling refreshed. I took my morning dose as usual at 6am. I broke into my sample of Gold Bali from STH and took 2.7g which is about a gram less then normal and I had to eat my muffin before going into work because I was getting wobbly.
I know it not likley that this is from the Palmitoylethanolamide, especially being that I only just started last night, but I thought I should post my results anyhow.
I am very excited and hopeful!!!
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Theanine, will the p.m. dose work for reducing tolerance? My wife and I split a p.m. dose cuz we just got and was afraid of taking the a.m. dose in the afternoon, the box says that the p.m. dose contains P.E.A. as well?
-
Theanine
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
They are both Palmitoylethanolamide, 600 mg. The PM pill also has the Honokiol, a magnolia bark extract. Neither of those pills have any stimulating properties. Although, the PM also possesses some CNS depressing effects due to the Honokiol. You may intake either AM or PM in the evenings, per your choice. In the mornings, I would recommend the AM to avoid getting tired during the day. I recommend taking either one of those capsules split in half (300 mg) in the evening or after your last Kratom dose of the day.CatfatherB wrote:Theanine, will the p.m. dose work for reducing tolerance? My wife and I split a p.m. dose cuz we just got and was afraid of taking the a.m. dose in the afternoon, the box says that the p.m. dose contains P.E.A. as well?
Again, I only intake one half of one capsule which is 300 mg. Clinical studies show that 300 mg is sufficient as a starting dose. I believe that it is working at that dosage, I might increase it in the future, but at this juncture, I do not recommend it. Do not take the Palmitoylethanolamide with your Kratom as it may or may not diminish Kratom's positive effects to some extent. If in doubt, ask.
If you do not feel well as a result of any supplement, please stop using it immediately.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Theanine wrote:They are both Palmitoylethanolamide, 600 mg. The PM pill also has the Honokiol, a magnolia bark extract. Neither of those pills have any stimulating properties. Although, the PM also possesses some CNS depressing effects due to the Honokiol. You may intake either AM or PM in the evenings, per your choice. In the mornings, I would recommend the AM to avoid getting tired during the day. I recommend taking either one of those capsules split in half (300 mg) in the evening or after your last Kratom dose of the day.CatfatherB wrote:Theanine, will the p.m. dose work for reducing tolerance? My wife and I split a p.m. dose cuz we just got and was afraid of taking the a.m. dose in the afternoon, the box says that the p.m. dose contains P.E.A. as well?
Again, I only intake one half of one capsule which is 300 mg. Clinical studies show that 300 mg is sufficient as a starting dose. I believe that it is working at that dosage, I might increase it in the future, but at this juncture, I do not recommend it. Do not take the Palmitoylethanolamide with your Kratom as it may or may not diminish Kratom's positive effects to some extent. If in doubt, ask.
If you do not feel well as a result of any supplement, please stop using it immediately.
Thanks Theanine!! You are an asset to this forum!
- gravystainonmyshirt
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 508
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:13 pm
- Location: Seattle
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
To be honest, i feel i shouldnt start taking these weird things to lower tolerance. Makes me concerned about my body taking things i know very little about just to feel my kratom more ya know. I would just take a couple day break if you really need to lower your tolerance. Might be a better choice than taking some tagament or whatever other medicine. Turmeric probably isnt that bad but taking medications to lower tolerance just make me worry about my health. I just take the kratom with grapefruit juice and thats it. I did just order some kava though, curious about that, lol. Hypocrisy at its finest lol
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Still cautiously optimistic.
Might be working. Maybe.
I took a dose of MM Red MD this evening and it definitely hit harder than usual. I wondered if it might not be because I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy at all.
This might not be the best time to be trying to keep track of something like this, my work hours are all over the map the last week and will be for another week and I'm a bit sleep deprived. But I've been sleep deprived before and not had a strain hit me harder than usual.
We shall see.
Might be working. Maybe.
I took a dose of MM Red MD this evening and it definitely hit harder than usual. I wondered if it might not be because I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy at all.
This might not be the best time to be trying to keep track of something like this, my work hours are all over the map the last week and will be for another week and I'm a bit sleep deprived. But I've been sleep deprived before and not had a strain hit me harder than usual.
We shall see.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
I've been lurking and reading and I ordered and received my comfortMax today.I also posted in my fibromyalgia group for any info and not surprisingly only a couple of people of people have ever heard of it.And none had tried it.Way to many times prescription meds for a million other things are tried Gabapentin is basically the #1 med.Everyone seems afraid of anything a dr dosen't prescribe yet the side effects of these same drugs dont frighten them.We are such sheep sometimes. I know there are many great dr and many great prescription drugs .But Kratom and Weed have definitely shown me a much better way to deal with my chronic pain and CFS..
This is exciting to see that other things work so much better.I spent way to much of my life chained to prescription pain meds decades even.
Thanks again DoubleM friends for having this a place for honest talk. SO IM READY TO TAKE CONTROL of my life.
I just need to figure out how much to start with and I d be happy to share any information about how it helps.
This is exciting to see that other things work so much better.I spent way to much of my life chained to prescription pain meds decades even.
Thanks again DoubleM friends for having this a place for honest talk. SO IM READY TO TAKE CONTROL of my life.
I just need to figure out how much to start with and I d be happy to share any information about how it helps.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
Theanine started out taking only 1/2 of one of the white pills at night and that's exactly what I'm doing. Right at bedtime about an hour and a half after my last dose.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
That's what I'll do to so an hour an half after my dose a half a white pill thank you
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Palmitoylethanolamide - a novel OPIOID tolerance reducer
This is my first experience so far.....yesterday I probably over-did it cuz I was dosing with a plastic spoon from the break room, I forgot my pre-weighed doses at home. When I got home I got the PEA in the mail, took half a pill.
I took another half pill this morning and a half hour later, I dosed my usual weighed out dose of red M.D. from Sosa....BEST BURN OF THE WEEK
it's too soon to know if it's the PEA yet cuz I've also took cats claw, turmeric and olive leaf extract all week.
Anybody else notice the difference? We may have found GOLD, guys, thanks to Theanine!!
I took another half pill this morning and a half hour later, I dosed my usual weighed out dose of red M.D. from Sosa....BEST BURN OF THE WEEK
Anybody else notice the difference? We may have found GOLD, guys, thanks to Theanine!!