Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
So, I recently splurged and bought a split kilo of some of the finest leaf I’ve tried in a while. I kid of indulged more than normal on Friday. I generally take 4g 3x a day all at least 5-6hrs apart. Friday, I burned 4 times, and a little tighter packed measuring spoons if you get my drift. Saturday I had a headache, but other than that, I was fine. I drank some Gatorade and burned on, but went back to 3 doses for the day. Yesterday, the same, only I had the headache again, and intermittent nausea. But ate just fine. Today, I woke up with another headache, drank a water, burned, and basically fought nausea for about 4 hrs. Felt better, burned at 2pm, and then an hour later it started again. Let’s put it this way, I had to pull over on the way home to vomit, and I never puke. I think the obvious answer is I’ve been taking a little too much Kratom this weekend. But I’m kind of freaking out. I still feel nauseous, and i haven’t eaten a thing all day. Anyone think this is my body not used to the amount/potency of the Kratom, (along with maybe some dehydration) - or am I probably legitimately sick. Any feedback is appreciated!
-
redsapplegoat
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
I’ve puked once in the first few months of kratom after taking a second dose on top of an initial dose. Seemed to be due to my stomach just rejecting it. Afterwards I felt fine and had no nausea. It’s never happened since then. I think it just takes some time for your stomach to get used to. That and unexpectedly high potency probably also contributes. I don’t believe it is anything to be concerned with, personally.
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
I’ve been on the Kratom train for quite some time now. I’ve just never vomited. So, it was shocking when I realized that “Yup. I’m actually gonna puke” By the way, that’s basically what just happened. I took about 3.5g at around 2pm (after I finally felt better from my morning burn nausea) and after about 45 minutes I dosed another 1g. And then, the nausea grew, and came in waves. I think I need to take a good 24 hrs off.redsapplegoat wrote:I’ve puked once in the first few months of kratom after taking a second dose on top of an initial dose. Seemed to be due to my stomach just rejecting it. Afterwards I felt fine and had no nausea. It’s never happened since then. I think it just takes some time for your stomach to get used to. That and unexpectedly high potency probably also contributes. I don’t believe it is anything to be concerned with, personally.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
Take 16-24 hours off. It’s built up in your system.
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
Coommon, when i do take few more grams then what i suppose too, i take longer break to the point when i get runny nose, when you get a runny nose, you have two choices, jump over the bump and quit for a while and feel some wd or second choice take your regular dose and you will feel it 100% a nice hit. Common problem people run into, they dont give their own body a break from it.
Kratom user since 2014!
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
Yeah, I’m on 16hrs since my last dose and I finally took a shit without straining and sweating. Nausea is much better than yesterdaybrave777 wrote:Coommon, when i do take few more grams then what i suppose too, i take longer break to the point when i get runny nose, when you get a runny nose, you have two choices, jump over the bump and quit for a while and feel some wd or second choice take your regular dose and you will feel it 100% a nice hit. Common problem people run into, they dont give their own body a break from it.
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: Any feedback appreciated (Health Issues)
I’m on 16hrs and already feeling much better. You’re 100% right. I figured as much. Just figured I’d feel better with reassurance. All the signs were there. Headache, malaise, nausea, constipation and puked. Despite being a recovering alcoholic (17 months sober) I sometimes forget that balance in everything is key.Lambeezy wrote:Take 16-24 hours off. It’s built up in your system.