Red Bubble Lemonade ! K Sunrise Smoothie

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Red Bubble Lemonade ! K Sunrise Smoothie

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Drink Your Kratom! Here's a Tea Recipe that is guaranteed to get ya happy this summer. Cold and refreshing!

Start with a Red Bubble. Your frozen coffee cup holds anywhere from 1- to 3 servings. Prepare overnight. In the morning, thaw your frozen cup in the sink. Set in pan of hot water, to thaw faster if needed. Now pour and rinse that thawed goodness, into a 16-ounce Beer Glass. Pour it all out, green sludge and all. Filtering is optional. Add water to 3/4 full glass.

Add Flavor & Vitamins: I start by adding about 2-Tsp of powder Tang. Option is using powder Country Time Lemonade. Either way, sugar and citric acid. Next I add 1 good Tsp of frozen Orange Juice. Stir well. Now add just a touch of Creamer, can be a shot of Milk, or spoonful of Yogurt. You want just a little creamer in there. Now it's time for Magnesium Citrate powder. The key to taking Mag Citrate, is allowing it to soften in citrus water mix. Stir in the powder, feels gritty, after 30 minutes in fridge, it's completely dissolved! Top Off your smoothie with:
  • Powder Vitamin C w/ bioflavanoids. I use Now brand C-Complex, Rose Hips & Acerola.
  • Liquid Multi Vitamin, I use Tropical Plus Mega vitamin.
  • Advanced Creatine Electrolyte Powder. Fruit Punch flavor.
  • Water Flavor squirt, MiO Sweet Tea works great!
Image
Last edited by BallzDeep9 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Red Bubble Lemonade! K Vitamin Smoothie

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Find more Notes about making that Red Bubble smoothie HERE. I'm doing TWO servings in this 1 beer glass 16-oz. I drink half the glass in morning, the other half later. That way, I can measure and control my daily kratom total. Of course, blend and rotate strains daily. Always have some red bubbles in freezer, ready for next Summer Day!

IF my Morning dose isn't quite good enough, I'll add maybe a 1g or half gram, powder to the glass in fridge. For the Late dose, I'm going to add Lemonade into the glass. I like the Santa Cruz Organics Mango Lemonade. Also Newman's Own brand Real Lemonade. The point is, to allow powder to sit in this vitamin citrus cocktail, for a few hours.. Totally softens up the powder kratom and dissolves it!! This IS a great way to take your Magnesium Citrate. By dividing it up, so you don't get sudden urges.. IF ya know what I mean. Enjoy!! :geek:

Image

NOTE: The Sludge has settled to the bottom. So always Stir Well before chugging, and.. it tastes great! :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Red Bubble Lemonade ! K Sunrise Smoothie

Post by herbalhippie »

Are you sure that's not a Tequila Sunrise, hmm?
Post Reply