Page 1 of 1
Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:17 pm
by gravystainonmyshirt
First off, BB has two jongkong whites. The WHITE MD JONGKONG and WHITE JONGKONG. Personally i enjoyed the WHITE JONGKONG a lot better vs the MD JK. The WHITE JK just hits better and has better legs. The WMDJK was good but wears off quite fast, i was yawning after only a couple hours and could barely feel the euphoria one usually gets from a white. But the WJK gave me instant euphoria along with a very good mood and energy boost. I am burning it right now and can feel the effects within 5 minutes. WJK packs quite the punch. Leave your thoughts about either WHITE JK. Thanks
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 pm
by Payshince
I got 250g of Kats Botanicals White JongKong over a month ago and just realizing it has wonderful legs and anti-depressant properties!
I have Not tried BB WJK or WMDJK... yet!
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:03 am
by Uniiiversoul
Kats Botanicals is definitely one of my favorites, I'd say the White Jongkong is one of the best whites and I keep it on hand, White Elephant slightly edges that one in the euphoria department.
I've had BB White MD Jongkong and it wasn't bad but that's just me, maybe it was great for someone else, I only tried a sample.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:09 am
by jabro70
The last batch of White JK that BB had (before the shipping freeze) was very good. One of the better whites I’ve had. And I agree with Gravystainonmyshirt that it’s better than the WMDJK (and that used to be one of my favorite whites). I wish I had gotten another quarter of it.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 pm
by BallzDeep9
Doing some
BB White JongKong today .. I picked it up a couple months ago, thanks to U guys for recommending !
Mixing it 3-2 with Smiley's Red Mahakam.. a slow Red. I love Pink blends. Getting great mood lift, long legs, but the Red definitely slowed it down.. (its not a fast White to begin with). I agree this
White JK is very good, compares well to a White Nugroz or White Banjo from other vendors.
This evening, I came back for a second helping, this time with a light dose of Cannabis CO2 extract.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:35 am
by jabro70
BallzDeep9 wrote:Doing some
BB White JongKong today .. I picked it up a couple months ago, thanks to U guys for recommending !
Mixing it 3-2 with Smiley's Red Mahakam.. a slow Red. I love Pink blends. Getting great mood lift, long legs, but the Red definitely slowed it down.. (its not a fast White to begin with). I agree this
White JK is very good, compares well to a White Nugroz or White Banjo from other vendors.
This evening, I came back for a second helping, this time with a light dose of Cannabis CO2 extract.
I had Johnson’s White Banjo straight yesterday morning and it set me right for the day. Wish they hadn’t closed shop.
Ballz, I can just imagine mixing the White JK with a little Cannabis. Damn that’d be good! I don’t think Georgia’s on the fast track to legalizing Cannabis though - so for now I’ll just have to imagine.
I do have the Red Mahakam from Smiley though. I’ll have to try that pink blend.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 pm
by Uniiiversoul
jabro70 wrote:I had Johnson’s White Banjo straight yesterday morning and it set me right for the day. Wish they hadn’t closed shop.
Ballz, I can just imagine mixing the White JK with a little Cannabis. Damn that’d be good! I don’t think Georgia’s on the fast track to legalizing Cannabis though - so for now I’ll just have to imagine.
I do have the Red Mahakam from Smiley though. I’ll have to try that pink blend.
To my knowledge though Johnsons closed, he suggested another vendor called Alaskan Green Clover, who happens to be awaiting a shipment for some White Banjo from same supplier as Johnsons, in fact it is Daniel J. himself sending it to her personally.
I've had a few of her products, mostly blends since she has an abundance of specialty blends, and they were all choice in my opinion. I had the White Malay and Supergreen, they were okay on that side personally but others might dig them. I'm just awaiting her restock of Green Boyan, White Banjo, and White Mamba. All same supplier as Johnsons.
Fortunately, I grabbed a few hundred grams of the w. banjo from Daniel before he closed shop, so I've been rotating that with the White Mamba, Kats White Elephant, and White Jongkong.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:02 pm
by brave777
Liza has white banja, heard its a good place to get, any one try their white banja?
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:03 pm
by brave777
I did get liza's white banja today, had a dose 2 hours ago.

Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am
by Pappy
BB's White JongKong is my favorite of all strains. I hope he restocks it soon.
Re: Botanical Bunny BB White Jongkong
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 am
by ChrisM
BB's White MD Jongkong Lot 12 was some of the first kratom I ever tried so it holds a special place in my heart. I haven't tried their regular WJK yet. I just looked at their site and see they're now dating some of their batches which is awesome!