Page 1 of 1

Heavenleaf

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:59 pm
by kmu777
I’ve only been using Mag’s leaf for several months, but it’s quickly become one of my favorites...definitely on my short list of “go-to” vendors. First got hold of some Heavenleaf through trades with friends, and was taken aback by the quality (Green Kedamin 1 was no joke! :mrgreen: ) I started to grab a bit from each drop for myself, and haven’t been disappointed yet.

The Premium Green Horn series is incredible. PGH4 was a certified classic, and the PGH5 that followed is an awesome follow-up. The new SGM that she has is ridiculous, a strain that has everything I look for out of a green...“bright” feel, long legs, fantastic mood lift, perfectly balanced - just one of those jaw dropping batches. :shock:

If you miss one that’s being (rightfully) hyped up, try one of the sleepers - I’ve been happy with everything I’ve gotten, even the 'quiet' offerings. The owner has helped me choose many times and she’s always willing to answer questions. Just wanted to show some love!

Re: Heavenleaf

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:45 am
by Surfer71
kmu777 wrote:I’ve only been using Mag’s leaf for several months, but it’s quickly become one of my favorites...definitely on my short list of “go-to” vendors. First got hold of some Heavenleaf through trades with friends, and was taken aback by the quality (Green Kedamin 1 was no joke! :mrgreen: ) I started to grab a bit from each drop for myself, and haven’t been disappointed yet.

The Premium Green Horn series is incredible. PGH4 was a certified classic, and the PGH5 that followed is an awesome follow-up. The new SGM that she has is ridiculous, a strain that has everything I look for out of a green...“bright” feel, long legs, fantastic mood lift, perfectly balanced - just one of those jaw dropping batches. :shock:

If you miss one that’s being (rightfully) hyped up, try one of the sleepers - I’ve been happy with everything I’ve gotten, even the 'quiet' offerings. The owner has helped me choose many times and she’s always willing to answer questions. Just wanted to show some love!
I was able to get some of the SGM from Mag's drop on Friday. I believe it is being shipped out tomorrow. Can't wait to try it out this week. I have been running the GK2, PMMD 10 and PGH5 for the past couple of weeks and all 3 are very good.

Re: Heavenleaf

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:04 pm
by Rhino236
I really enjoyed the Prem G Horn 5 that I got in a trade with her. Great upper mid, helped me get a bunch of stuff done.