Rhino Remedies Green Bali
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:04 pm
Today I took some Green Bali from Rhino Remedies. I took about 8 grams of it today because I have a lot of pain in my back and shoulder today. It took about 45 minutes to kick in. I did feel one wave of euphoria as it kicked in. This strain is really good for pain and energy. I do have energy not feel lethargic from my chronic fatigue.
It tastes fresh. We all know kratom doesnt taste good but we also know it tastes worse when stale. I've never had stale kratom from Rhino. It has a wonderful green tint to it. And it smells just as fresh as it tastes. Good kratom smells like unsweetened tea to me.
Im going to start using a scale 1-10 for 10 being the best and 1 being the lowest.
Euphoria 5/10
Energy 7.5/10
Pain relief 10/10
Color 10/10
Smell 10/10
Taste 10/10
Freshness 10/10
I highly recommend this batch of green Bali for pain relief.
It tastes fresh. We all know kratom doesnt taste good but we also know it tastes worse when stale. I've never had stale kratom from Rhino. It has a wonderful green tint to it. And it smells just as fresh as it tastes. Good kratom smells like unsweetened tea to me.
Im going to start using a scale 1-10 for 10 being the best and 1 being the lowest.
Euphoria 5/10
Energy 7.5/10
Pain relief 10/10
Color 10/10
Smell 10/10
Taste 10/10
Freshness 10/10
I highly recommend this batch of green Bali for pain relief.