FusedFlora and Koality Leaf Reviews
Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:52 pm
Hello!
I'm a new kratom user and just beginning to experiment with different strains and colors. My first order was from Fused Flora and I was really impressed with the speed of delivery and the options they had to choose from. Their prices are also FANTASTIC, plus you get a free sample (or more, depending on how much you order). Both companies offer a variety of methods of payment, which is helpful because sometimes one method doesn't work. Koality Leaf was also very speedy and the customer service was fantastic. Both companies are prompt in replying and shipping the orders, and will be receiving my business again.
Fused Flora:
Gold Maeng Da: chose this as my main order because of another person's review and wasn't disappointed. Euphoric, pain relieving, stimulating, the perfect combination. I will definitely order it again.
Green Kapuas: This was the sample that came with my G. Maeng Da. I was filling and taking capsules at the beginning, so this may have contributed (as I've noticed a significant decrease in effects when I use capsules), but I wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't as fantastic as the Maeng Da, but still provided a mood boost and moderate stimulation.
Koality Leaf:
White Bali: I received a sample of this with my R. Maeng Da, and LOVED IT. It knocked my socks off with my normal dose (5gs) so I knocked it back to 4 and it was still just as potent. Very stimulating, makes me talkative and euphoric, excellent pain relieving properties. Highly recommended for a productive daytime strain.
Red Maeng Da: I would rate this a little higher than the Green Kapuas, but about the same. Despite being a red strain, it was very stimulating to me and makes me want to talk, clean, study, do college homework.
I just received another order from Fused Flora today, so more reviews are to come! In case anyone is wondering, I chose White Kapuas as my main order and received Super Green Borneo and White Nanga as my free samples!
I'm a new kratom user and just beginning to experiment with different strains and colors. My first order was from Fused Flora and I was really impressed with the speed of delivery and the options they had to choose from. Their prices are also FANTASTIC, plus you get a free sample (or more, depending on how much you order). Both companies offer a variety of methods of payment, which is helpful because sometimes one method doesn't work. Koality Leaf was also very speedy and the customer service was fantastic. Both companies are prompt in replying and shipping the orders, and will be receiving my business again.
Fused Flora:
Gold Maeng Da: chose this as my main order because of another person's review and wasn't disappointed. Euphoric, pain relieving, stimulating, the perfect combination. I will definitely order it again.
Green Kapuas: This was the sample that came with my G. Maeng Da. I was filling and taking capsules at the beginning, so this may have contributed (as I've noticed a significant decrease in effects when I use capsules), but I wasn't a huge fan. It wasn't as fantastic as the Maeng Da, but still provided a mood boost and moderate stimulation.
Koality Leaf:
White Bali: I received a sample of this with my R. Maeng Da, and LOVED IT. It knocked my socks off with my normal dose (5gs) so I knocked it back to 4 and it was still just as potent. Very stimulating, makes me talkative and euphoric, excellent pain relieving properties. Highly recommended for a productive daytime strain.
Red Maeng Da: I would rate this a little higher than the Green Kapuas, but about the same. Despite being a red strain, it was very stimulating to me and makes me want to talk, clean, study, do college homework.
I just received another order from Fused Flora today, so more reviews are to come! In case anyone is wondering, I chose White Kapuas as my main order and received Super Green Borneo and White Nanga as my free samples!