Page 1 of 1
Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:59 pm
by humbles2390
My order was in the mail when I got home from work. Red Bone and Green bone...and he threw in 2 large samples; Red Sunta and Red MD.
Took some Green Bone and I'm feeling great. The look of the leaf is very clean and fresh. Hit me hard with a nice warm feeling. I'm relaxed but not sedated. Perfect for me for after work!
Tbc on the Red's!!
Anyone had the above mentioned reds?
Thanks D!
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:00 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
what was your dose?
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:00 pm
by humbles2390
5grams.
My normal dose is on average 4-7 grams depending how I feel or what time of day it is. Mornings my big one. Decreases for the other 2 throughout the day
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:02 pm
by SaintsWillConquer
You will not be disappointed with the Red MD!

Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:46 am
by Denette615
Glad youre enjoying!!!
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:10 am
by jabro70
SaintsWillConquer wrote:You will not be disappointed with the Red MD!

I concur! To me the KA9 Red MD was even better than the Red Bone.
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:40 am
by TheStanman
Nice - green bone is great. Excited for my order to arrive today

Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:40 am
by the_spookiest
would anyone be interested in a review of anything in the order I got yesterday?
- wild white
green grampa
green papua
red bone
red jungle
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:31 am
by DennisHopper
the_spookiest wrote:would anyone be interested in a review of anything in the order I got yesterday?
- wild white
green grampa
green papua
red bone
red jungle
I got Green Grampa, Red Bone, and Red Jungle from the last drop. Green Grampa is amazing mid spec with long legs and great mood lift. Red Bone is one of the best non- fermented reds I've had. A wonderful daytime red. I love mixing with other strains. The Red Jungle I had concerns with it being fermented cause I've had some strains like that didn't do much. A Chocolate Bent from TFH does nothing for me. But the Red Jungle kicked my ass. Ha. Ha. Got alot of warmth and energy. I ordered all of these blindly and they all hit.
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:36 am
by TheStanman
I share Dennis's assessment, except had less luck with Red Jungle. Mostly made me tired, but definitely need to try it more.
Grampa Green and Red Bone are some of my favorite leaf.
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:12 am
by the_spookiest
thanks Dennis.....if these all sort of mesh with your experience, then it will be nice to have someone with similar chemistry! I also ordered blind except for the Red Bone....i do, however, love a nice brick-red kratom, but i seem to be an outlier with that one here. Ill probably post separate review threads on any standouts. Im due for some reviews anyway.
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:19 pm
by FireK
Hows the wild white?
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:48 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
the_spookiest wrote:thanks Dennis.....if these all sort of mesh with your experience, then it will be nice to have someone with similar chemistry! I also ordered blind except for the Red Bone....i do, however, love a nice brick-red kratom, but i seem to be an outlier with that one here. Ill probably post separate review threads on any standouts. Im due for some reviews anyway.
I'm the same as I also love brick-red kratom... some of my favorite reds are darker reds like that. Weird I know cause I thought I was an outlier just like you in that regard. Will def be on the look out for some of your reviews
Denette "Bone" strains are incredible. Red is a nice daytime red for me, and the green is a bit more relaxing. Denette Red MD is also excellent.
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:38 pm
by the_spookiest
FireK wrote:Hows the wild white?
i'll have an answer to that tomorrow AM...!
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:23 pm
by humbles2390
would anyone be interested in a review of anything in the order I got yesterday?
Yes I would both the greens and the reds!
I'll have a review of the red Bone soon
You will not be disappointed with the Red MD!

I took it this morning. First one of the day so I could get the most accurate feel for it. It wasn't a standout for me. Either I ought to adjust my dose or maybe my body just doesn't love it. It did the job though
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:09 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
humbles2390 wrote:would anyone be interested in a review of anything in the order I got yesterday?
Yes I would both the greens and the reds!
I'll have a review of the red Bone soon
You will not be disappointed with the Red MD!

I took it this morning. First one of the day so I could get the most accurate feel for it. It wasn't a standout for me. Either I ought to adjust my dose or maybe my body just doesn't love it. It did the job though
I'd def keep trying the Red MD out a few more times. I LOVE it. A clean energy with excellent pain relief and long legs, making it a great daytime red for me (which is what I look for the most). Guess it also depends on what effects you're looking for as well. With Denette and TFH, I notice slightly adjusting the dose (up or down) can make a big difference. Hope you find your sweet spot for the Red MD
Yellow Vietnam is OUTSTANDING!
Green Bali is another new strain I'm enjoying - very typical effects of how Green Bali's are described (mid-slow, not too sedating but on the relaxing side, with a HELL of a MOOD BOOST. Perfect for after work)
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:18 am
by the_spookiest
okay, so. Wild White is quite potent...I took a gram off my normal serving size and it is hitting as if I actually increased my normal a bit. Quite strong. Average come up time, about 35 mins for me, fasted. Not speedy in the sense that its jittery but it is very mentally stimulating and 'awake' if you will. Surprising amount of pain relief with it which I don't often find with whites. Similar IMO to the White Hulu Kapuas from TFH. A great all-around white, but the fact that its got that green tea sort of energy vs chugging a coffee....I like that. Would recommend for someone who blends whites, or doesn't enjoy super jittery anxious type whites. Nice strong waves of mood-lift and well-being, teetering on that 'E' word
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:28 am
by FireK
Very good! Thank you!
Re: Denette-615 Green Bone
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:03 am
by TheStanman
I tried the Green Batak this morning and really enjoy it. As with most of his greens, it's mid-spec leaning slow for me.
I'll probably post a broader D615 review once I get a better feel for the rest of my order.