Page 1 of 1
Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:27 pm
by Newmoneychi01
***REVIEW***
~Holy Crap!!! Not sure if its the coffee mix or the fact that its been about a week since i dosed this White but this one hit me like a train! SOOO MUCH ENERGY AND MOOD LIFT. It had me texting everyone in my contacts telling them how much I appreciate them! Just all around good feeling of well being and love towards those who are there for me
Overall 9/10
Mood 9/10
Energy 9/10
Pain Relief 5/10
Legs 8/10
Re: Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:37 pm
by Transformato
Inspired!
I like your description. This is like an almost best case scenario, lol.
As for coffee mix- yea they go well together. That's my catalyst, mixed with cacao (I mean a BIG difference usually) but coffee plain does it too.
Regardless, Okie gets high marks whenever someone reviews them.
But what's this blazing white light by name?
Or is it his house white? like I got one that's just- "Gold" (which leaned fastish). It was all good strong stuff but beside gold, slower than most at the time (perfect for night). I did not get a white.
Anyway it's not easy to find reviews for Okie off of their website so thanks.
Re: Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:42 pm
by BallzDeep9
Transformato wrote:Regardless, Okie gets high marks whenever someone reviews them ...
Absolutely!~ Okie Kratom = solid, professional,
experienced vendor has long track record of quality & deals with many Indo suppliers.. and, has a Consumer Testing group, similar to TFH.. has a Facebook group, but does not get involved with FB "drama" in other FB groups. But explains why U don't hear much around MM or Mewe? Lots of buyers on FB.
Gary is easily a
Top 10 USA online vendor now.. years of experience. Lately his top strains are small batch: White Fire, White Dy-No-Mite, and Dr. Feelgood.. also his OG Maeng Da's. Most all his newer stuff is "nano" ultra grind, same thing.. Note: they have a loyal following so the good stuff sells quickly. Website is easy to navigate!
https://okiekratom.com
Re: Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:54 pm
by Lokey
I'm trying to place first order with Okie, they're sold out of a lot but I picked a few to put in my cart, do they offer any first-time discounts?
Re: Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:10 pm
by BallzDeep9
Hallie wrote:... they're sold out of a lot but I picked a few to put in my cart, do they offer any first-time discounts?
Okie does offer CODE discounts. They're on the website under
Promos. Otherwise, he's got a Facebook group .. look around there? He did make a Statement on FB, recently about
always importing fresh, re-stock direct from Indonesia - which I thought was cool. Like ALL small batch vendors, his good "strains" get cherry picked & Sold Out pretty quick.
Not many vendors offer "first time" discounts? Sample Packs are also, mostly, a thing of the past....

Too many buyers these days?
Re: Okie Kratom Okies White Review and Experience
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm
by the_spookiest
weird that there is only like 6 kinds of kratom that arent sold out. i wonder how often this isn't the case....would try it if so