Anyone who knows me knows that I love my reds. I reviewed a White from TFH last week and really loved it. This time it's a Green and I'm still extremely new to these. I have only tried a green from one other vendor: Green Malay from Mitraman. It was a solid low to mid spec with a nice reliable mood lift.
The Wild Super Green Sumpur from TFH was, for me, a high spec Powerhouse. I figured I would be fine with 2 grams to start with. It has been 12 hours and I'm still feeling it. About a half hour after my serving I started to MOVE and I kept moving: a couple trips out to get necessities, couple loads of laundry, helped my Guy with yard work. Sitting still was difficult and my mind was buzzing. Really, the energy from this leaf is outstanding. I thought about the days I used to racewalk 5 miles a day, maybe do some lifting or some intense aerobic workouts... this would have been perfect for that. It has been awhile so I would hurt myself if I tried it suddenly now. But for those of you who have work-out or lifting routines, this would be a great complement, I think. Basically, I took too much for the first time. A third of that serving should have been the starting place but I'm used to a 2 gram serving of all of my reds. I had to add a red later because the analgesic effects weren't quite enough, but then my pain has been unusually severe. I think the green would have been sufficient most days. And, again, since I took too much my mood was also over the top. I was impatient with my Guy all day: he wasn't moving fast enough or thinking quickly enough. I figured this out pretty early on and just kept my distance. So, for those of you who love greens, I would definitely recommend some of this in your stash for those days when you need something potent. I have had this sample in my "to do" box for quite a while, so I'm guessing it just gets better with time

