TFH Wild Harvest White Indo
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:45 pm
Hey Good People!
I can't remember if I've actually ever done a review here. I'm shy about it because I'm not very good at reviewing kratom, so please pardon me if this is clumsy.
I received a sample from Texas Family Harvest a while back: Wild Harvest White Indo: MUK-12.
This is only the second white I have ever tried. Typically I avoid them because I have anxiety (I avoid all stimulants, including coffee), but I did not get any sleep last night and had an early appointment so I thought I would see if this leaf might give me a bit of 'kick'. It certainly did. I was wide eyed and awake within 15 minutes and had a most enjoyable sense of clarity and focus fairly quickly. I also suffer from depression and it has been very bad since the pandemic started. After a 2 gram serving of this white....I can't remember feeling this easy-going in a great long time. Normally I would be very cranky from lack of sleep, but I was able to spend the day with my partner without getting short-tempered. I even caught myself laughing. The oppressive fear that I feel every second of the day just evaporated. So maybe this is the euphoria folks describe? All this time I expected a white to make me nervous and shaky, but instead I was extremely calm and focused. The effects lasted about eight hours.
I am VERY impressed. If I'm feeling this way because of the White Indo, it's a terrible shame that I didn't have any of this stuff 30 years ago. Seriously, I tried cannabis for the first time in 35 years, but this White Indo is giving me the "good feels" I did NOT get with the weed. I'm preferring the kratom. This white indo gave me a LITTLE bit of an analgesic effect, but not enough to make much of a difference, so after 45 minutes I added a sedating red, but it absolutely did not interfere with the clarity from the white indo. So I enjoyed pain relief AND a very significant improvement in mood. I am so very impressed and I am considering making a purchase of this strain.
I can't remember if I've actually ever done a review here. I'm shy about it because I'm not very good at reviewing kratom, so please pardon me if this is clumsy.
I received a sample from Texas Family Harvest a while back: Wild Harvest White Indo: MUK-12.
This is only the second white I have ever tried. Typically I avoid them because I have anxiety (I avoid all stimulants, including coffee), but I did not get any sleep last night and had an early appointment so I thought I would see if this leaf might give me a bit of 'kick'. It certainly did. I was wide eyed and awake within 15 minutes and had a most enjoyable sense of clarity and focus fairly quickly. I also suffer from depression and it has been very bad since the pandemic started. After a 2 gram serving of this white....I can't remember feeling this easy-going in a great long time. Normally I would be very cranky from lack of sleep, but I was able to spend the day with my partner without getting short-tempered. I even caught myself laughing. The oppressive fear that I feel every second of the day just evaporated. So maybe this is the euphoria folks describe? All this time I expected a white to make me nervous and shaky, but instead I was extremely calm and focused. The effects lasted about eight hours.
I am VERY impressed. If I'm feeling this way because of the White Indo, it's a terrible shame that I didn't have any of this stuff 30 years ago. Seriously, I tried cannabis for the first time in 35 years, but this White Indo is giving me the "good feels" I did NOT get with the weed. I'm preferring the kratom. This white indo gave me a LITTLE bit of an analgesic effect, but not enough to make much of a difference, so after 45 minutes I added a sedating red, but it absolutely did not interfere with the clarity from the white indo. So I enjoyed pain relief AND a very significant improvement in mood. I am so very impressed and I am considering making a purchase of this strain.