Page 1 of 1

Benni botanicals

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:09 pm
by Cbest011
I tried my green elephant, with white Maeng da and I put a little Maeng da blend in it too. Probably did 4-5g give or take a smidge. I’m still feeling it and it’s been 2 hours, generally my feel wears off.. but it’s nice. The come on was good too, smooth and made me chatty of course haha. I ordered some smiley time from him last night so I’m looking forward to trying that. Last night I took too much red indo and gold Bali: from Benni. I started sweating and nodding fast.. which I used my normal evening dose so maybe his is stronger than I’m used to. So that’s a good sign! Will do less tonight so I’m not so out of it, hahah. I do like the clean feeling of the onset from his, so far I’m pleased! I noticed the less scoops I do, the better I feel, I need to get that perfect low dose!

Re: Benni botanicals

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:39 pm
by Lokey
I was just searching for comments and reviews on Benni's MD Blend, got a free sample with my last order, but if it's mixed with anything else can't really tell. I have a few new ones to try.

Re: Benni botanicals

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 am
by Cbest011
Yes I haven’t done the MD blend on its own yet, but he sent me a white jongkong with this recent order I did, and I liked it! I took some at worn today, probably about a teaspoon and it was a good feel. I haven’t been feeling my doses come on lately so I’ve lowered my doses the past 3 days and I felt the white jongkong today! It wasn’t long lasting but it helped me finish my shift!

Re: Benni botanicals

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:31 am
by LeafMe@lon3
Cbest011 wrote:I tried my green elephant, with white Maeng da and I put a little Maeng da blend in it too. Probably did 4-5g give or take a smidge. I’m still feeling it and it’s been 2 hours, generally my feel wears off.. but it’s nice. The come on was good too, smooth and made me chatty of course haha. I ordered some smiley time from him last night so I’m looking forward to trying that. Last night I took too much red indo and gold Bali: from Benni. I started sweating and nodding fast.. which I used my normal evening dose so maybe his is stronger than I’m used to. So that’s a good sign! Will do less tonight so I’m not so out of it, hahah. I do like the clean feeling of the onset from his, so far I’m pleased! I noticed the less scoops I do, the better I feel, I need to get that perfect low dose!
No joke, every other vendor I have tried doesn't last me as long as bennis. Benni was the first online vendor I had so I assumed that 6-7hours was average for a burn. Then suddenly I'm only burning for 2-4, 5if I'm lucky. And that's even with Texas family harvest and other very popular highly reviewed vendors. Nobody's lasts as long as bennis. I have 30+ batches from this guy and it's all fire. I have a 16month old and when he is sick and up and down all night, the next morning with only three hours of sleep I can take some of his white teku, super green, or green elephant and feel like I got my eight hours.