Page 1 of 1
Another good green from 615
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:27 pm
by D_B_C
I’ve recently started ordering from dennette615, this is my second order. I’ve come to realize just because I read a mind blowing review about a vendor or strain doesn’t always mean it works for me. I actually believe the ones that have killer reviews are some of my least favorite. So, with all that I messaged 615 and told him what I like and what other products work for me. He suggested his Wild Green, I trusted his judgement and placed the order. Well, he was spot on with his recommendation!
Wild Green
8/10 energy
9/10 mood lift
9/10 leg
Just what you would expect from a good green from a top notch vendor!
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:59 pm
by Damen ck
Not sure if I've tried that one before. His greens are so good, and he has many green strains. I have like 5 in stock now and they're all standouts (except green fire which I find just average). I don't think he has any "bad" greens. What else did you order?
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:22 pm
by SRQ941
D’s green I have...
Blood
Super-2
Grandpa
Fire
All very good with fire and blood being my favorite.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:54 pm
by D_B_C
Damen ck wrote:Not sure if I've tried that one before. His greens are so good, and he has many green strains. I have like 5 in stock now and they're all standouts (except green fire which I find just average). I don't think he has any "bad" greens. What else did you order?
I also have super-3, green Fire, and green papua.
The super-3 is a super fast green, I enjoy it first thing in the morning. I’m kind of like you the green fire just doesn’t work for me consistently. I haven’t tried the Papua but once, so wouldn’t be fair to comment on it. 615 is super generous on the samples as well!!
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:27 am
by jabro70
I have the (Green) Papua, Fire, Malay, Blood, Grampa, Wild, Milk, and Super2. Of all those, the Malay is tops for me with Grampa and Blood tied for 2nd. The Malay is very uplifting with a great mood. I’ve only tried the Wild once so it’s probably not fair to rank it yet.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:56 pm
by D_B_C
jabro70 wrote:I have the (Green) Papua, Fire, Malay, Blood, Grampa, Wild, Milk, and Super2. Of all those, the Malay is tops for me with Grampa and Blood tied for 2nd. The Malay is very uplifting with a great mood. I’ve only tried the Wild once so it’s probably not fair to rank it yet.
After reading your comment I checked my stash, I thought I had a sample bag of Malay. That’s what I’m going to burn today! Thanks!
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:59 pm
by SRQ941
The Malay is awesome. I found a sample I had gotten from awhile ago tried it out and bought 250g the next day.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:09 pm
by JChighfield
Do they have a website, I would like to try it out.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:16 am
by SRQ941
JChighfield wrote:Do they have a website, I would like to try it out.
He is a small batch vendor so his business is currently on hold due to covid. He always post his new menu in the Kratom Vendor Listing subfourm. So just keep and eye out. You can always pm me for suggestion I have A LOT of his leaf.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:13 am
by Denette615
Please stay tuned for updates on my restocks. Covid and the holiday has wreaked complete havoc on shipping routes. I expected to have my restocks by now but the delays continue to be severe.
Once they arrive, are inventoried and evaluated Ill update my menu in vendor listings.
Hoping within 2 weeks....
D
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:05 pm
by DontSlipBananaClip
Denette615 wrote:Please stay tuned for updates on my restocks. Covid and the holiday has wreaked complete havoc on shipping routes. I expected to have my restocks by now but the delays continue to be severe.
Once they arrive, are inventoried and evaluated Ill update my menu in vendor listings.
Hoping within 2 weeks....
D
Hey Denette, are you going to be selling kratom to everyone who is interested or is it some sort of members only thing? I’d love to try some of your stuff once you get it in
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:25 pm
by SRQ941
DontSlipBananaClip wrote:Denette615 wrote:Please stay tuned for updates on my restocks. Covid and the holiday has wreaked complete havoc on shipping routes. I expected to have my restocks by now but the delays continue to be severe.
Once they arrive, are inventoried and evaluated Ill update my menu in vendor listings.
Hoping within 2 weeks....
D
Hey Denette, are you going to be selling kratom to everyone who is interested or is it some sort of members only thing? I’d love to try some of your stuff once you get it in
He sells to everyone, no membership required. He updates rotates his menu / inventory about every two weeks and creates a new thread. He doesn't have a website just a pastebin menu. His leaf is awesome my wife and I love it.
Re: Another good green from 615
Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:35 pm
by Denette615
I'm not a members only vendor my friend. However, there are very serious importing issues right now that I'm trying to navigate. My restock shipments likely will not arrive as planned. I will update the forum once I have a better handle on rhe situation
D