Last Month's Full Benni's Botanicals review!!!
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:49 pm
Here's a concise full review of last months kg order from my brother... And I'm honored to say that btw, other than the quality leaf, amazing customer service and quick shipping... this past month Ryan helped me out in a big way and I will always be indebted to him and his family. It's beyond a vendor, customer thing and personal but I felt like I should say that... Anyway, back to the review...
**Super Green #2 - 8/10 def a quality green vein but a little fast for me, I prefer the original Super Green but this is top quality, great legs just a bit fast for me...
**Gold MD - 9/10 - I have notoriously bad luck with Golds and MD's so I "should" hate this on paper but other than Sosa Super Gold this is almost perfect!! and it's nice and mellow for both a gold and an md...
**Super Green Nugroz #3 - 8/10 - I'ma big fan of the original Nugroz strain and this does not let down! Nice mid to fast green vein w/ good legs...
**Cafe MD (oz sample) I'm not even gonna rate this cause it like rocket fuel!!! If you are a super fast white vein fan and love coffee... this will get you morning OFF THE CHAIN!!! lol
**Super Green, White & Red Kali - 8/9/9 respectfully... all over 1.1% and personally I like mixing all 3 but they are all great individually as well...
**Super Bent - 8/10 - I'm a bent enthusiast but I know most aren't. I use kratom almost exclusively for anxiety and bents are my go too for it. Everything you want in a good bent!
**Bent Kapaus - 9/10 - Other than Sosa's Bentaguie this is my favorite bent period!
**JongKong MD - 10/10 - One of my favorite strains of any kind! One of the few MD's I get the full effect of! Not too fast but def a pick me up, top quality leaf and great legs! Tough to beat a great batch of this!
**STH's Super Green Malay - 9/10 - This batch is so good I ordered it again this month... which is rare for me. Super potent leaf and I think batch in particular...All around fire!!!
Also I get his Benni's Blue Lotus Extract and mix it with Akuamma Seed Extract 20:1 and put .5 to a gram in each dose...
Hope this was helpful and blessings to you all in these strangest of times!!!
**Super Green #2 - 8/10 def a quality green vein but a little fast for me, I prefer the original Super Green but this is top quality, great legs just a bit fast for me...
**Gold MD - 9/10 - I have notoriously bad luck with Golds and MD's so I "should" hate this on paper but other than Sosa Super Gold this is almost perfect!! and it's nice and mellow for both a gold and an md...
**Super Green Nugroz #3 - 8/10 - I'ma big fan of the original Nugroz strain and this does not let down! Nice mid to fast green vein w/ good legs...
**Cafe MD (oz sample) I'm not even gonna rate this cause it like rocket fuel!!! If you are a super fast white vein fan and love coffee... this will get you morning OFF THE CHAIN!!! lol
**Super Green, White & Red Kali - 8/9/9 respectfully... all over 1.1% and personally I like mixing all 3 but they are all great individually as well...
**Super Bent - 8/10 - I'm a bent enthusiast but I know most aren't. I use kratom almost exclusively for anxiety and bents are my go too for it. Everything you want in a good bent!
**Bent Kapaus - 9/10 - Other than Sosa's Bentaguie this is my favorite bent period!
**JongKong MD - 10/10 - One of my favorite strains of any kind! One of the few MD's I get the full effect of! Not too fast but def a pick me up, top quality leaf and great legs! Tough to beat a great batch of this!
**STH's Super Green Malay - 9/10 - This batch is so good I ordered it again this month... which is rare for me. Super potent leaf and I think batch in particular...All around fire!!!
Also I get his Benni's Blue Lotus Extract and mix it with Akuamma Seed Extract 20:1 and put .5 to a gram in each dose...
Hope this was helpful and blessings to you all in these strangest of times!!!