Page 1 of 1
Benni- green goddess
Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:30 pm
by MissWorld
if you like euphoric, better go get some green goddess from benni before it's gone! I took 4g last night as my last dose (those always hit me best) and it had me feeling awesome and relaxed and after about 2 hours when it started to fade a little I took 1g of red horn and 1g wild crafted gold from TFH and the euphoria was so strong i had to eat something after about an hour to bring it down a notch. But even on its own, that green goddess is great, just ordered more.
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:31 pm
by Ras Gdf 13
I couldn't agree more! I've been a fan of their Green Goddess for quite a few months now. I tried the Red Goddess last month as well and was just as pleased. Also I did a 2/1 blend with the Green being the 2 and was insanely pleased! Def a high quality leaf of both veins!! Blessings!
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:11 pm
by MissWorld
I'll have to try that red then, I'm normally more into reds but love a really good euphoric green. Thanks!
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 am
by Jezabels64
Ras Gdf 13 wrote:I couldn't agree more! I've been a fan of their Green Goddess for quite a few months now. I tried the Red Goddess last month as well and was just as pleased. Also I did a 2/1 blend with the Green being the 2 and was insanely pleased! Def a high quality leaf of both veins!! Blessings!
Green Goddess and Red Goddess are two of my favorite "strains" of Bennis leaf. I really love all his leaf quite honestly.
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:46 am
by KurtisCards
I was hoping this stuff would remain a well kept secret haha
but yeah, its awesome.
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:12 am
by Beastmode
Got a bunch of strains the other day and love every single one of them.
Re: Benni- green goddess
Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:32 am
by BobDylanKratom
I need to revisit my Benni leaf. He’s still super active on Discord and I’ve been lurking in his channel for a while. I’ve got some Benni Green Goddess from November 2019 and some Beleafer Yellow Malay from December. Haven’t touched either in about a month, but may reach for GG today after reading these comments!