Page 1 of 1

TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:09 pm
by Back2K
Dam. Dayum. This is amazing at 6 grams on a first burn of the day. That’s all I gotta say.
.
.
.
But no really, it’s amazing. Super WARM and euphoric, with a crazy good moodlift, warm and fuzzy, and that awesome green vein body high that is hard to describe, and I mean really I can’t overstate the euphoria and warmth. It’s killer. Sadly I only have 100 gram bag of it :( . It also is right in the middle between relaxing and energizing. This is some dam fine fire leaf. It actually feels very similar in effects to OPMS gold capsules, by far the best extract I have ever had. Though only have had Phytoextractum and 20x and 35x extracts from Shamansgarden otherwise, at least recently. But the OPMS gold was great, and this green hulu is very similar in effects, but overall more enjoyable,
As plain leaf usually is.

My first few burns with TFH were a bit underwhelming, but I have heard of that with them. Well it just gets better everytime I do it, almost like a reverse tolerance. I also had to up my dose a bit (with all Kratom. When I got a scale I realized I was taking to little). But this is some primo freaking leaf. This is my IDEAL leaf. I love it!!!

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:20 pm
by Back2K
I’d dose a bit low on this one if you have any. I usually take 6-7 grams. I took 6 and it feels super strong. If I took 7 I’d definitely have taken to much. I’d go 0.5-1.5 grams under your normal dose. Like if you take 4 normally I’d go for 3-3.5. If you take 5 normally, maybe 4. And like me if you take 7, I’d try 5.5-6. This leaf is very amazing and powerful. It will also help to get a few extra burns out of the bag :) which you will want with this leaf

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 12:02 am
by SaintsWillConquer
I would enjoy your reviews better if you didn't compare everything to extracts. It's like bringing up Bacardi 151 in a discussion about craft beer. It's not a helpful comparison. No disrespect intended. Just my opinion.

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 2:12 am
by SanPedroLover
Sounds like an awesome strain, gonna have to try this one soon! Glad I picked up a 250g bag of it.

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 pm
by Back2K
SaintsWillConquer wrote:I would enjoy your reviews better if you didn't compare everything to extracts. It's like bringing up Bacardi 151 in a discussion about craft beer. It's not a helpful comparison. No disrespect intended. Just my opinion.

I was using a lot of extract at the time. Sorry?

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:57 pm
by MorriesWigs80
TFH WGHK is a fantastic first burn.

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 1:06 pm
by RubberToes
Definitely a favorite of mine - even has a nice strong come-on with moderate energy and elevated mood - very well balanced green!

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:22 pm
by kratomKonnie
Good write-up. TFHWHK is worthy of the superlatives - easily some of the best kratom I've ever tried.
The warmth is magnificent.

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:47 pm
by meccaseve
I second that "Damn!" :-) This was easily my favorite strain from TFH outta 2+ kilos. I received a sample with my first order and luckily got a chance to grab it on the second open sale. It's fantastic. One of the few times I've noticed a big boost in mood. Love it! If you haven't tried it, DO IT NOW! :D

Re: TFH Wild Green Hulu Kapuas second review

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:45 pm
by Back2K
kratomKonnie wrote:Good write-up. TFHWHK is worthy of the superlatives - easily some of the best kratom I've ever tried.
The warmth is magnificent.

Its hitting so good for me today I need more lol