Page 1 of 1

TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:45 pm
by Back2K
I know it wouldn’t be to easy to buy any now, but DAYUM this leaf is hitting. Anyone who’s seen my recent posts know I’m now 11 days off a 3.5 year suboxone “treatment”. I took 8 mg twice a day for a year, 4mg twice a day for 2 years, and 2 mg twice a day for the past 6 months or so. I then transitioned into Kratom, had mixed luck with PL with no scale, then started getting into extracts heavily about a week ago.

Well my scale came today, and I had actually been going to little on the plain leaf. I know “less is more” is true with Kratom, but only to a certain extent. And Kratom is way lighter than I thought it was. I was probably only taking 2-3 grams of plain leaf, and it wasn’t enough. I just took 6.7 grams of green kapuas, and it is HITTING BOYYY even after all the extract usage lately. It’s great stuff!

It feels super analgesic even though I don’t use to much for pain relief. The euphoria is super intense, and it has mid range between being fast and sedating. It has such a nice euphoria and mood lift you could get stuff done on it with a smile, but I still think it leads more towards to slow side than fast. So it’s a good one to chill out with too. This is my first good “hit” on TFH leaf, hopefully it has legs too!

Re: TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:28 pm
by RumRunner
Keep up the good work and stay off the subs! As far as extracts, they are short-term gain and long-term pain.

Re: TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:48 pm
by elbandito88
Need to try that one out, and nice job staying off subs

Re: TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 7:21 am
by Klyded
That's right on point where I am finding my comfort zone with everything from TFH- 5-7g broadly is where I am getting my best rounds in.

Hallmark of REAL quality, I've come to notice, is leaf that scales up the effect with the dosage. "Crapohla" demands you take a metric ton of the sludge and still only feel like you got 3g + wobbles when ya keep going.

TFH offers such unique experiences at low doses though, it makes blending to hit the 5-7 mark very rewarding for me when I am blending strictly TFH varieties together. - should be a thread for that science alone IMO :lol:

Re: TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 am
by Sadie
I noticed when using kratom to come off of subs, the longer I went without subs the more my kratom dose dropped! I hope this is the same for you! Keep up the good work, it's definitely gonna get better!

Re: TFH Green Kapuas

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:54 pm
by Back2K
Thank you for the kind replies everyone. This place has been very welcoming, I love this community. I’m so used to facebook and reddit, and everyone being a jerk. But I should know my fellow Kratomites actually have a brain :)

I just tried 4 grams of wild white vietnam, thinking of taking 3 grams of wild red tfh with it and see how that goes lol