Page 1 of 1
MitraGaia
Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:29 am
by KratomConservative
Gave these guys a shot again recently, as I placed a large sample order last year and didn't like anything....
Well, out of 14 different batches, NOT ONE sticks out, at all!
Terrible! Do hot even bother with them. Second purchase in a row where nothing is good.
I have a high tolerance, so u share with my brother and friend, who have much lower tolerances... And they still get bot so great effects.
Just putting it out there... Do not bother! Go somewhere else that is great!
I know they don't have a great Rep these days for quality, and I'm already aware of the great vendors, which I also go to =)
Got some leaf on the way from TFH. Can't wait!
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:07 pm
by WRecKLeSS801
I tried this vendor in the past and it was not a pleasant experience. The leaf was terrible, any size dose caused eye wobbles. (Ordered from them 3 different times, 2 times to many)
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:34 pm
by KratomConservative
Seriously! Complete junk, right? I'm always willing to try a vendor a couple of times over time, but that's it. I'll never try them again. Junk junk junk!
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 7:46 pm
by Damen ck
It's common knowledge that Gaia is garbage, and has been for years. Next time you want to try a new vendor, search here or start a new thread. There's valuable information here that can save you money and time
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:41 pm
by FriendshipGulag
Back in the day when they were primarily known as Gaia Ethnobotanical their Ganesh Md was good. They went downhill pretty quickly though. Lots of the batches I had after those good batches did nothing and i am not a heavy user. Fairly certain I got salmonella from one of their white thai batches. This happened just before that head shop contaminated batch story got media attention (want to say late winter/early spring 2018). Actually still have that bag sitting around for some reason. Cant say for certain but I highly suspect it as the culprit. After that experience I never touched their stuff again. Never had stomach issues with any other vendor i have tried.
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:24 am
by Klyded
FriendshipGulag wrote:Back in the day when they were primarily known as Gaia Ethnobotanical their Ganesh Md was good. They went downhill pretty quickly though. Lots of the batches I had after those good batches did nothing and i am not a heavy user. Fairly certain I got salmonella from one of their white thai batches. This happened just before that head shop contaminated batch story got media attention (want to say late winter/early spring 2018). Actually still have that bag sitting around for some reason. Cant say for certain but I highly suspect it as the culprit. After that experience I never touched their stuff again. Never had stomach issues with any other vendor i have tried.
That is flat out fucked up. I just posted in another thread a couple days ago about my experience with Gaia and the Ganesh. I consumed that stuff with frequency and actually had a 3 year old 250g bag myself over the winter/christmas time just a few months ago....I never put two and two together but my stomach issues (which are severe) have NEVER flared as badly as they have over the winter. My guts are so screwed up to begin with I just assumed it was me and not the Kratom but now you have me wondering of something there wasn't a contributing factor.
Re: MitraGaia
Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:45 am
by Luis2387
big time garbage #groundlettuce lol.. im glad i found double M 1 month into my kratom journey but b4 i made 3 mistakes bought from Mitragaia, golden monk and top extracts, top extracts is actually pretty good but expensive af .. 113gs for 30 dollars PLUS shipping...at least i still use it here and there... but mitragaia i gave away and GM still got a sealed rd bali 500g bag
