Page 1 of 1

FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:24 am
by Klyded
Yellow MD batch 4300120Y- Fused Flora and Old-Fashioned Green River Harvest RHIR- Texas Family Harvest

I believe in the last week I have found the daytime/art creativity strains I've been whining about looking for in recent history!! :lol:

First of all, Fused Flora and TFH both, have provided what has been absolutely primo communication, customer service (and dare I say customer appreciation) CONSISTENTLY in each interaction. Smooth and uber-fast and friendly communication goes far with me as a consumer and human being. No review should go without hitting upon such notes but it is well established these are top-tier folks and not just top-shelf products.

But holy hell, I feel like I hit the jack-pot of "just for me" with the yellow MD from Fused Flora and Old Fashioned Green River Harvest from Texas Family Harvest within the last week!

WHAT I GET FROM BOTH : Beautiful stimulation of the mind while staying relaxed enough in body to focus and apply myself deeply in quiet work. I've mentioned in a few threads and replies how I really search for this quality because red's can coax me into laziness (which I also appreciate) but it is just waaay to easy for me to over-stimulate.

Old-Fashioned Green River Harvest : This one wins the day for relaxation, keeping me still and content. Lasts a solid minute and doesn't have my mind gravitating toward "just another sip of the tea" (doing tea's constantly in recent history)

Yellow MD : I'ma gonna go ahead and call this "exuberance + glowing disposition" to equate to today's winner for creativity. This is just really hitting the right spot in my grey matter to make me optimistic and fascinated enough to enjoy the hell of out sculpting the last few days. Collecting parts for my sculptures (make em all out of recycled jewelry and whatnot) and a great deal of the tedium is a for real barrel of fucking monkeys with the Yellow MD!!

So many fantastic strains to try lately still on deck : Denette's Green Fire, Liza's Relaxation Elixier, TFH- Red Hangat, Smiley's new Bota, and Rhino's Green Borneo are in my lineup for the coming week... I feel so lucky to be kratomic-nimrod right now! What a fine time to be alive.

TLDR These two strains enable me to make art like a hero. Unbelievable.

Re: FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:12 am
by acejestyr15
Glad that some of the suggestions are working out for ya buddy!! Hope you continue to find plenty more to add to that list.... We all know how important it is to have a variety of options to choose from for each different type of experience you may be after. Fused Flora's YMD is actually one that I have never tried, so now, you have actually truly sparked my interest so thank you!! And please continue to update us on what other strains fit this bill for you.... I think this thread could be very useful to many other members including myself....

Re: FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 6:27 am
by Klyded
Variety of options is absolutely one of more endearing qualities of enjoying leaf. It still astounds me to this day how vast the spectrum of the kratomic experience can be. It is as the journey goes on one cannot help but learn about themselves and what they are acutely after- and that makes me feel very compelled to express those experiences as the anecdotes themselves are just critically valuable to me, personally.

Coming to this community has legit- revitalized and energized my appreciation, like discovering kratom all over again- because in truth the experiences I speak upon today blow away those with kratom in the yesteryear so to speak.

I am humbled and thrilled to dip my toe into the pool here, doing my civic duty as kratomite should!!

Thank you for expressing appreciation :D

But really, when you think about it, ANYONE can say "x strain is fire!!! roar roar!!" but unless we know WHY it is "fire" to that particular individual the statement is useless. While variety is the spice of life, I still sort of want to know what I'm aiming for cause lord knows I'm sickeningly picky!! The reviews on this board are ridiculously wonderful because they are well articulated. I love it here.

Now on the Yellow MD note- I was just in another thread that brought up TFH Wild Crafted Gold and BB's Yellow by way of comparison and I couldn't help but think "nah, FF's YMD is a more mellow and slow WCG in a way"..... Since gold's were in discussion, I referenced Mitra Man's Gold Borneo--- sooooooo, the takeaway there is FF YMD feels like a more chill WCG which by extension makes it closer to the Gold Borneo if that makes sense. It is very well-rounded which lends to a great experience in the mind (hard to focus when a strain really hits hard in one respect, be it energy or relaxation and too much too much is distracting)

Yet, I still totally have to say the YMD wins this round in that "fascination factor" I spoke about and THAT is of acute interest to ME :lol:

Re: FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 10:28 pm
by mivanqua
Remarkable Herbs is fire! Roar! Roar! Did i do that right?

Re: FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 11:49 pm
by Klyded
Perfect!! As long as you roar with feeling you've got it knocked!! :lol:

Re: FF's Yellow MD and TFH's OF Green River Harvest

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:13 am
by fusedflora
Glad both of those are working good for your needs. I think it's awesome to see someone speak towards creativity, as it's not a thing I often see here. I'm not an artists myself, but it's interesting to know this could be something folks look for. I hadn't thought of it before.