Kratonium Import - Green Maeng Da & Green Elephant
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:01 am
Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick post and tell you about a vendor that I just found out about that is TRULY INCREDIBLE and VERY AFFORDABLE. I have been taking Kratom for 6+ years & have been through a ton of different vendors and this one has some of the best Kratom I've EVER had.
I emailed him directly about a Kilo and within minutes he said he would send me one for $75 shipped.
The shipping was SUPER QUICK (2 DAYS).
I am a Green MD person but he also recommended his "Green Elephant" and asked if I wanted to split the kilo, so I did.
Let me tell you, this is some of the freshest Kratom I've ever experienced.
Green MD - Everything you look for in a Maeng Da is HERE. Seems to have very long legs on it and is very euphoric. Like I said, seriously some of the freshest, best tasting Kratom I've ever had. (Good Kratom isn't unbearable to drink)
Green Elephant - UPLIFTING, MOOD BOOSTING, ENERGIZING, EUPHORIC. Also not "too fast". Seems to sit in the middle like the Maeng Da which is what I look for personally in Kratom.
Bill Braden is the owner of Kratonium Import & he gets his Kratom straight from the source, truly.
I hope you guys check it out. I never write reviews but this guy truly has some GREAT stuff to offer.
Here's a link if you want to be blown away from the quality & prices www.kratonium.weebly.com
CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. <3
I emailed him directly about a Kilo and within minutes he said he would send me one for $75 shipped.
The shipping was SUPER QUICK (2 DAYS).
I am a Green MD person but he also recommended his "Green Elephant" and asked if I wanted to split the kilo, so I did.
Let me tell you, this is some of the freshest Kratom I've ever experienced.
Green MD - Everything you look for in a Maeng Da is HERE. Seems to have very long legs on it and is very euphoric. Like I said, seriously some of the freshest, best tasting Kratom I've ever had. (Good Kratom isn't unbearable to drink)
Green Elephant - UPLIFTING, MOOD BOOSTING, ENERGIZING, EUPHORIC. Also not "too fast". Seems to sit in the middle like the Maeng Da which is what I look for personally in Kratom.
Bill Braden is the owner of Kratonium Import & he gets his Kratom straight from the source, truly.
I hope you guys check it out. I never write reviews but this guy truly has some GREAT stuff to offer.
Here's a link if you want to be blown away from the quality & prices www.kratonium.weebly.com
CANT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. <3