Page 1 of 1

Benni Botanicals

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:16 am
by Vintage964
Recently ordered these strains:

White Teku (batch 2120)
Super White Kali (batch 12020)
Super Green (batch 11520)
Green Elephant (batch 21020)

Also received samples of
Super Green #2 (batch 12119)
Batak (batch 2120)

My top two are White Teku and Super Green #2.

-White Teku (9 out of 10) gives me positive mental energy and mood enhancement. The first time I took it was like a new reality :lol:
-Super Green #2 (8 out of 10) gives me positive mental and physical energy with some mood enhancement.

I'm still evaluating the other strains. They all seem good with the exception of Batak, which I haven't noticed any effects from. I'll update my reviews on the other strains at a later date.

My first order from Benni and thy'll likely be my new go-to vendor.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sun May 10, 2020 7:28 pm
by Rachel80
Benni is the best!!

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:45 am
by Ras Gdf 13
Vintage964 wrote:Recently ordered these strains:

White Teku (batch 2120)
Super White Kali (batch 12020)
Super Green (batch 11520)
Green Elephant (batch 21020)

Also received samples of
Super Green #2 (batch 12119)
Batak (batch 2120)

My top two are White Teku and Super Green #2.

-White Teku (9 out of 10) gives me positive mental energy and mood enhancement. The first time I took it was like a new reality :lol:
-Super Green #2 (8 out of 10) gives me positive mental and physical energy with some mood enhancement.

I'm still evaluating the other strains. They all seem good with the exception of Batak, which I haven't noticed any effects from. I'll update my reviews on the other strains at a later date.

My first order from Benni and thy'll likely be my new go-to vendor.

*** Well that's another great review for the White Teku. Looks like that will def be on this months order so thx for the review... I actually have an unopened bag of Super Green #2 that I am now excited about after reading your review!!! I have been with Ryan and his family at Benni's for about 6 or 7 months now. I order a kg a month regardless and I can't sing their praises enough. First off the customer service is impeccable. I have never had an issue and my order always goes out the day off or the very next morning and I've always been able to get a hold of him if needed. And recently he helped me out, I won't go into details but I will be forever grateful... May I recommend any color vein of the Super Kali, especially if you mix them... wow! Also the Green & Red Goddess are top notch. As well as the Green Vietnam, Red Indo, Green Elephant, Super Green Nugroz #1 & 2 and the JongKong MD to name just a few. lol. In 7 months I've never been disappointed in a strain or leaf and as I mentioned the customer service is as good as it gets... don't see going anywhere else any time soon. Blessings!

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:48 am
by Ras Gdf 13
Rachel80 wrote:Benni is the best!!

Could not agree more!!!!!

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:49 pm
by onespeedstop
I've only been ordering from Benni since last fall, but so far so good, only had one (100gram) bag that was bunk, and it wasn't actually his brand, so can't really complain there. And the selection is always great - you can get stock from up to 3 different different suppliers in his store, that's some one-stop shopping. :)

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:14 pm
by Treggxeb
Ras Gdf 13 wrote:
Vintage964 wrote:Recently ordered these strains:

White Teku (batch 2120)
Super White Kali (batch 12020)
Super Green (batch 11520)
Green Elephant (batch 21020)

Also received samples of
Super Green #2 (batch 12119)
Batak (batch 2120)

My top two are White Teku and Super Green #2.

-White Teku (9 out of 10) gives me positive mental energy and mood enhancement. The first time I took it was like a new reality :lol:
-Super Green #2 (8 out of 10) gives me positive mental and physical energy with some mood enhancement.

I'm still evaluating the other strains. They all seem good with the exception of Batak, which I haven't noticed any effects from. I'll update my reviews on the other strains at a later date.

My first order from Benni and thy'll likely be my new go-to vendor.

*** Well that's another great review for the White Teku. Looks like that will def be on this months order so thx for the review... I actually have an unopened bag of Super Green #2 that I am now excited about after reading your review!!! I have been with Ryan and his family at Benni's for about 6 or 7 months now. I order a kg a month regardless and I can't sing their praises enough. First off the customer service is impeccable. I have never had an issue and my order always goes out the day off or the very next morning and I've always been able to get a hold of him if needed. And recently he helped me out, I won't go into details but I will be forever grateful... May I recommend any color vein of the Super Kali, especially if you mix them... wow! Also the Green & Red Goddess are top notch. As well as the Green Vietnam, Red Indo, Green Elephant, Super Green Nugroz #1 & 2 and the JongKong MD to name just a few. lol. In 7 months I've never been disappointed in a strain or leaf and as I mentioned the customer service is as good as it gets... don't see going anywhere else any time soon. Blessings!
I just ordered the super red kali, green goddess, and white teku. Looks like I picked well. I’m getting so excited reading all these reviews. Have you tried his hirsuta or s and v?

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am
by Jezabels64
Ras Gdf 13 wrote:
Rachel80 wrote:Benni is the best!!

Could not agree more!!!!!
Me too...I LOVE Benni's. I have sampled most of his strains and have never been disappointed.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:29 am
by Burninator
I’ll have to give him another shot I guess. Tried 6-7 different strains last fall and they didn’t really do anything for me.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:43 am
by Damen ck
Burninator wrote:I’ll have to give him another shot I guess. Tried 6-7 different strains last fall and they didn’t really do anything for me.
Same here. I did a 10 way split and they were all duds.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 pm
by Jezabels64
Damen ck wrote:
Burninator wrote:I’ll have to give him another shot I guess. Tried 6-7 different strains last fall and they didn’t really do anything for me.
Same here. I did a 10 way split and they were all duds.
Kratom never seizes to amaze me...it honestly is such a mystical plant in so many ways...it mystifies me how what works for one person may not work for another...how one day im not feeling much after taking my dose but the next dose blows my socks off...it’s such a dance with this plant and finding a balance each day with each dose. My relationship to Kratom and all its nuances and subtleties is unlike anything I have experienced before in my life. I feel such gratitude for this medicinal plant and, again, mystified by all its unique properties.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:16 pm
by Krispy07
Bennies super green nugroz was fire. Definitely the standout from my last order.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:04 am
by TechNRK
I tried Bennis for the first time last week. The White Teku is definitely one of the more energizing whites I’ve had recently. Very nice.

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:54 pm
by guitartodd77
Sounds good to me. Purchase made! Looking forward to trying the Whte Teku along with the Super White Kali, Green Elephant and the Super Green.

Anyone try Benni's Stem & Vein? Is it sedating, midspec or stimulating? I'm shopping around for some right now and Benni has a single offering at a very good price (compared to other sources).

Re: Benni Botanicals

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:51 pm
by AnnieT
What did you think of the strains you recently ordered? I just got the white teku as well. I've heard so many good things about it, so I'm excited to try it!