Mitragaia Review
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:40 pm
Hi, this board has been very helpful to me since I recently discovered it, so thanks!
I’ve been using/trying Kratom for about a year & have often used Mitragaia b/c of their excellent selections, frequent sales & positive reviews I’ve read on other places/forums.
I’ve tried there 8-In-1, White Borneo, Bali Gold, SGreen Malay & White/Green Dragon this year. The major +’s for Mitragaia are also their quick shipping, usually received within 2-3 days tops.
The 8-in-1 consists of green,white,red,gold MD strains & is good any time of day. The W/G dragons I thought were also among the more potent strains, w/ both energy/euphoria as well as relaxing & helped w/ sleep. The BG is advertised as having higher alkaloids, & in the past have me the wobbles when I 1st started trying it. A day time strain for sure. The WB had the most uplifting/energetic properties of any of the above, it was like the “cup of coffee” effect I’ve heard strains like this can replace. Lastly, the SGM was my new fav, it is an anytime strain & was really potent the 1st 2x, but this 3rd bag not so much but I’ll chalk that up to tolerance.
Overall, I 1st tried this place a year ago, I thought all of their strains were good quality, this year though even w/ declining use the strains haven’t been very potent so I’ve been looking for better but still inexpensive options.
Any suggestions, feel free to lmk. Hope this review helps, I didn’t see any other recent 1’s for this place.
I’ve been using/trying Kratom for about a year & have often used Mitragaia b/c of their excellent selections, frequent sales & positive reviews I’ve read on other places/forums.
I’ve tried there 8-In-1, White Borneo, Bali Gold, SGreen Malay & White/Green Dragon this year. The major +’s for Mitragaia are also their quick shipping, usually received within 2-3 days tops.
The 8-in-1 consists of green,white,red,gold MD strains & is good any time of day. The W/G dragons I thought were also among the more potent strains, w/ both energy/euphoria as well as relaxing & helped w/ sleep. The BG is advertised as having higher alkaloids, & in the past have me the wobbles when I 1st started trying it. A day time strain for sure. The WB had the most uplifting/energetic properties of any of the above, it was like the “cup of coffee” effect I’ve heard strains like this can replace. Lastly, the SGM was my new fav, it is an anytime strain & was really potent the 1st 2x, but this 3rd bag not so much but I’ll chalk that up to tolerance.
Overall, I 1st tried this place a year ago, I thought all of their strains were good quality, this year though even w/ declining use the strains haven’t been very potent so I’ve been looking for better but still inexpensive options.
Any suggestions, feel free to lmk. Hope this review helps, I didn’t see any other recent 1’s for this place.