Page 1 of 1

Botanical Bunny White Dayak

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:30 pm
by D_B_C
I know it’s had reviews out the wazoo but, I wanted to leave my own. I’ve tried countless number of whites from all of the top vendors. I’ve NEVER had a white help me any. I just accepted the fact that I was as “green guy”. That all changed today! After reading all the positive reviews on the white Dayak I ordered the smallest bag i could get. I will be ordering more Monday. Just like everyone has described, nice smooth lift, good clean energy, I am a fan!

Re: Botanical Bunny White Dayak

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:16 am
by SanPedroLover
This is good to hear, thanks for posting your feedback. I have a 250g bag of this strain on the way to me and am really looking forward to trying it out since i usually love whites & greens!