Page 1 of 1

Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:12 am
by SRQ941
Been using Kratom a little over two months now when I stumbled across Denette615 and his selection. I was looking for some bone strains because I had seen some
awesome reviews, but the vendor has suspended their shipment due to covid.

So I ordered Fire Green, and Sula Red. He also threw in two samples of white Vietnam, and fire white. I had never tried a white before so it was awesome he threw those in as my samples. I believe they were 20g samples when I weighed them.

Man o man his stuff is awesome. First of all I have never see a red that is so RED or a green that is so GREEN. My wife and I love the Fire green. The sula I have been take 4gs a few hours before bed and I sleep like a newborn lol. The Fire Green is slower but gives great euphoria and mood boost. Same with the sula except it’s more of a slower red.

I have not touched any other of my strains since his order arrived on Friday lol

It was my first time trying whites so I’m going at it slow with low doses but it sure give me the energy I need. Will probably use them as toppers.

If you can only take one thing from this. Order from him add him to you top 5 vendor list and you will not be disappointed I can promise you that. His communication is outstanding and I don’t know him personally but seems like a really cool guy that enjoys putting out a very quality product.

Thanks denette615 will be ordering from you soon!

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:17 pm
by zachdank
Agreed. D-615 is in my top 2 vendors. His Green Fire is the best green ive had. Its pure fire. In fact all his greens ive tried are top shelf leaf.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:22 pm
by CrazyRedFox
Is D-615 still doing only half-kilo orders? Green fire sounds interesting.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:29 pm
by acejestyr15
CrazyRedFox wrote:Is D-615 still doing only half-kilo orders? Green fire sounds interesting.
I believe that limit was lifted with that last restock

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:47 pm
by SRQ941
acejestyr15 wrote:
CrazyRedFox wrote:Is D-615 still doing only half-kilo orders? Green fire sounds interesting.
I believe that limit was lifted with that last restock
Green fire I believe is only 200gs now. Probably running low on stock.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:34 pm
by Damen ck
acejestyr15 wrote:
CrazyRedFox wrote:Is D-615 still doing only half-kilo orders? Green fire sounds interesting.
I believe that limit was lifted with that last restock
Indeed, you can buy larger amounts now.
Here's his bin https://pastebin.com/y8805xTP
(I think it's up to date?)

Glad to hear OP liked his order, thanks for the review. I think you'll like the white Vietnam.
Denette is my current favorite vendor, I've been trying new vendors out for years, but his leaf just jives with me better than most. I'm definitely going to be trying to get some of that green fire next week. I hope he doesn't turn into a soul-type vendor though. :|

As for the bones, he said he might be getting them back in stock soon. Maybe that's changed, but that's what he said last week. If he gets it, yall can bet that green bone is going to sell out immediately.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 pm
by Denette615
Hey Everyone. Thanks for the amazing feedback. Its deeply appreciated!

There is currently no limit for orders. I only offer the green fire in 100 and 200g bags due to the simple fact that its extremely difficult to get and I want to make sure everyone who would like some can get it :) Im working on getting another batch in now

I also should know more about the shipping of bone strains this week. I apologize for the inconvenience but I have many greens that are right on par with the bone!

Be well!

D

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:45 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
Denette's Green Malay and Green Milk are on par with the Bone if anyone was looking for something similar while waiting for hopefully next bone strains to arrive.

Everything I have had from Denette has been excellent! Current favorites are: Red and Green Milk strains, Ultra Elephant (a red strain with mid-spec energy and hell of a mood boost), the Green Malay I mentioned, Red Borneo and Red Sulawesi (for nighttime/sleeping), Supper Yellow (I use for blends) And a new one I just got last week that is great is the Red Bali Strong (and its strong). Green Horn I think is one of his more popular strains (for good reason) and it is the first strain I tried from him and is a faster daytime energetic green that is consistent and long lasting... Also the Green Fire is as good as the name implies ;) and for sure worth the slightly higher price.

Highly recommend trying Denette.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:34 pm
by Damen ck
So is the green fire is on the faster side? A good faster green is rare...I don't find the green horn to be very fast, I'd consider it mid-spec, but that's just me.

MikeE, or anyone- how would you rank those 5 reds you mentioned? Have you tried the red belungai? I'm just trying to figure out what the best red(s) for me to get is. I haven't tried the RBS and red ultra elephant yet, but I have the sulawesi. I've been preferring his greens, but with all these good red reviews I might need to try out more of them.

Lastly, what is the super yellow like by itself?...or what does it add to blends for you? I still haven't seen anyone mention the yellow Indo or yellow Malay.

Thanks, sorry for all the questions

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:35 am
by Kyle4434
HEY BUDDIEZ

I'm going to order today... can yall recommend 3 greens and a white?

I usually order from BB but what the hell... it couldn't hurt to try a new vendor. And denettes reviews have kicked an ass.

I'm looking for mood boost and energy.

I stopped using Adder@ll and that's what that script provided. And kratom has been a really great subtle replacement

I informed yall of that just so you could kinda know what I'm looking for in Kratom. FAST ENERGY and MOOD BOOST

THANK YALLL IN ADVANCE

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:56 am
by ctrider
I've placed several orders with Denette615 and everything has been great. For Energy and Mood, these have really worked well for me:
Green Fire
Grampa Green
Supergreen 2
White JongKong

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:34 pm
by Kyle4434
ctrider wrote:I've placed several orders with Denette615 and everything has been great. For Energy and Mood, these have really worked well for me:
Green Fire
Grampa Green
Supergreen 2
White JongKong
I may just order those. As they have other decent reviews. Still waiting on Denette to PM me back.

Do you know which Denette responds to faster.. thru here or email?

P.s.s. I miss the discord chatting dayz.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:51 pm
by Denette615
Hey Bud,
Didnt get a PM from ya for some strange reason....glad we hooked up via email. I'm easily reached there :)

D

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:36 pm
by GoBlue77
Ok I see all these good reviews so how do I order from Denette615 thanks!

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:45 pm
by guitartodd77
GoBlue77 wrote:Ok I see all these good reviews so how do I order from Denette615 thanks!
See below

Re: Denette615

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 pm
by Denette615
Thanks everyone :) my contact info is on the pastebin but here u go just in case :)

[email protected]

D

Re: Denette615

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:26 am
by Kyle4434
I got these Dope ace strains from Denetti

GMD
Papua (I'm assuming green)
Green Borneo
White Vietnam

I believe that's a good base stash.. what do yallz think.

Also trying that green horn and green milk to start venturing out into the unique sounding name strains.

WOO HA BUDDAYZ

Edited to add that Denetti was easier and almost instant thru email.

WOO HA... oh wait i said that already

Re: Denette615

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:21 pm
by RumRunner
Kyle4434 wrote:
Edited to add that Denetti was easier and almost instant thru email.

WOO HA... oh wait i said that already
Denette’s communication is money.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:14 pm
by Kyle4434
HI BUDDIEZ

I just received a kilo of Denettes kratom. It got delivered a day early actually so I had no idea it was on my porch. Denette picked out the strains that I was looking for. Also thru in a couple samples which ive never had a vendor do before for free. Needless to say Denette so far, kicks an ass.

I will post my reviews of the strains below. Coming back to update etc.

Green Papua - Holy flooding the brainsky with happy!! Wow this one just has me in a jubilant mood.. see I'm even using words like jubilant which I normally wouldnt. This is mos def a morning burn to greet the world with a MAPHUCKIN HUZZAHSKY. This one is the closest to BB PMD 12 legend batch. This is only the first burn and will update later in comparison to the others. Speed, mood etc.

Green Borneo - aight BUDDIEZ, this one I have tried an entirety of two times, but based on that this is pure body mojo... meaning itll put u to work. However it is missing the mood lift.. so it's a nice tradeoff. No happy, LOTS of energy.... also zero jitters which kicks an ass. It gave me the super mojo to make the fanciest maphuckin dinner all time for my family who misses dining out. A dinner that required hours of prep with me almost being pissed I didnt have more to do. If u decide to try it ull understand better than how I may be describing. This is a workhorse leaf!

Green Maeng Da -

White Vietnam - Ok, this one for me required a little more to reach desired effect. 7 grams. If uve tried BBs Green Dayak it's exactly the same. It claims to be a white.. but dunno. Energetic without the nervous anxiety which I am prone too. I have been driving door dash and this is the perfect strain to get that rebound energy in the 11th hour. I would dub this Popeyes Spinach.

Green Horn - Aight... this is the chillaxer leaf without straight up falling asleep. Puts me at ease with all things. Life is grand and life is easy with this guy. Id dub this the breezy Bahama blend. Sit back relax and do whatevz.. life is good with this bad maphucka right here.

Green Milk - Slightly slower strain then the green horn. More relaxing. Greater mood lift. Hard to get much done including typing this review. By far the greatest mood lift of all the strains. Just want to sit on the porch in the sun and widdle something as if it were the 1800s. If u try this ull understand. Bob Marley quote sums this guy up "Dont worry, about a thing, cuz every little thing, gonna be aight"

Wow... all I can say to Dennete is THANK U. I dont know if I'm feeling these cuz of strain rotating, vendor rotating. But so far... A+++ BUDDAY

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:00 pm
by Denette615
Sweet brother, thanks so much. Im glad youre enjoying!!

D

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:12 am
by Kyle4434
Denette615 wrote:Sweet brother, thanks so much. Im glad youre enjoying!!

D
No problem BUDDAYY, I really enjoy reviewing leaf especially with all this downtime, so no worries happy to do.

I'll be back to purchase more of that Papua no maphuckin doubt on that one. Fuck it I'm going to say the Papua is EXTREMELY close to the PMD 12 - BB legend batch... itll never get closer than this one.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:38 pm
by Damen ck
Based on the rec's in this thread, I went ahead and put in an order including the green papua, super yellow, and red bali strong. The ultra elephant was gone but there's a new gold maeng da that I haven't seen anyone mention yet. I was also able to snag some of that rare green fire so looking forward to that one.

Anyone had the green thai or green dragon? I'm trying to try all of his greens and those are new to me that I picked at random. I'm hoping to find a good fast green with energy and mood lift.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:28 am
by SRQ941
I have tried his super-2 and blood. Both really good. I don’t remember crazy energy. His green/gold gave me really good energy last night.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:10 pm
by Damen ck
I haven't had a green from D that was below a 7.5. I recall liking the blood above the super, but his greens are remarkably consistent. Only a few I haven't tried-the ones I listed as well as the Green MD and the green Borneo.
I don't want to get my hopes up about the green fire but everyone says it's good, well worth the price hike.

I can't say the same for his whites, the ones I've had have been just average, no real standouts. They're not bad, just not what I want in a white. It's not just him either, I haven't found a good white in general in many months. The last vendor I tried, got 5 different whites, all misses. The only effect I got was the wobbles, pretty much junk. I'd like to get rid of it but i don't want to rip anyone off...into the emergency-emergency stash it goes.

Can't wait for him to get bones back in stock! That red bone, batches 17 and 27...top 5 all time material.

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:18 pm
by SRQ941
Damen ck wrote:I haven't had a green from D that was below a 7.5. I recall liking the blood above the super, but his greens are remarkably consistent. Only a few I haven't tried-the ones I listed as well as the Green MD and the green Borneo.
I don't want to get my hopes up about the green fire but everyone says it's good, well worth the price hike.

I can't say the same for his whites, the ones I've had have been just average, no real standouts. They're not bad, just not what I want in a white. It's not just him either, I haven't found a good white in general in many months. The last vendor I tried, got 5 different whites, all misses. The only effect I got was the wobbles, pretty much junk. I'd like to get rid of it but i don't want to rip anyone off...into the emergency-emergency stash it goes.

Can't wait for him to get bones back in stock! That red bone, batches 17 and 27...top 5 all time material.
Yeah, I have heard such good things about his bone. Can’t wait for it to come in eventually. I got SOSAs Green and Red Bone it is good. Everything D615 has all been great for me. Cool guys and responds to emails faster than you can blink. He care about his products and customers. What more can you ask?

Re: Denette615

Posted: Sun May 03, 2020 7:19 am
by Denette615
Thanks to both of you for the great feedback!

Regarding the faster green inquiry. Ironically the 2 you havent tried (borneo and md)....well theyre the fastest lol. Im running short on the md so grab it before its gone!

Ive also got grampa green coming in by Wednesday latest....theres a chance it could arrive tomorrow. That tends to be faster as well.

Lastly, the Papua. Great energy kick

D

Re: Denette615

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:40 am
by Luis2387
Red MD its awesome heady buzz feeling ...i was amazed like some have said.idk if its strain rotation or whatever but green fire and red MD both hitt BIG TIME...im gonna stock up a lil on that red MD 3x in a row same exelelent burn that tell me this might be a rare one, ima put away now for the rest of the week ..wannna keep getting those burns when it comes around