Page 1 of 1

TFH Green PMD A7

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:15 am
by Kirkland
Hey everyone,

It’s been awhile, but I hadn’t seen anything on the Green PMD TFH, and some people had been asking about in other threads, so I thought I’d post about it. It is VERY good, a new favorite for sure. For me it’s slower, mid to mid-slow, and it gives a tremendous sense of well-being and euphoria. It didn’t have the energy i was looking for, but i would keep its qualities over energy any day. It has a very strong body warmth to it, which is fantastic.

I would definitely recommend it.

I haven’t tried the red PMD or white PMD, so if anyone has any experiences with those please share!!

Re: TFH Green PMD A7

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:51 pm
by Spencemastaflex
All the PMDs kind of didn't hit ffg or me. I have about 240g of the green if you want it lol

Re: TFH Green PMD A7

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:47 pm
by Closedeyesearch
red pmd did not work for me.
I have a green sample
i may try after a nap one day

Re: TFH Green PMD A7

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:06 am
by RumRunner
Closedeyesearch wrote:red pmd did not work for me.
I have a green sample
i may try after a nap one day
Same here. Red PMD wasn’t working for me. At all. But......

I did a 50-50 blend with one of my favorite greens.
Getting some serious slow warmth now. :D