Page 1 of 1
Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 pm
by zachdank
Was about to place a mitra order right now. Ive used him once before. the reds i ordered didnt mesh well as i accpected they would unfortunately. Now his Yellow Maeng Da was a completely different story. One of the best batches ive ever had the pleasure of using. i didnt get much at all from the Red Elephant or the Red Horn. Im ready to give his reds another go now. Can anybody give me some advice or experience on his reds specifically? I have no desire to try any greens or whites on this order. Just looking for mostly red advice and some yellow. Thanks in advance

Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:21 pm
by Kmac4844
Red Thai is excellent with my chemistry and seems to be one of the owners favorites as well..
Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm
by gaterchomp
everyone kept talking up MitraMan but neither of his strains did much of anything for me. Like at all. I got Green JK and Red Thai. the Green JK i couldn’t even feel, the red Thai at least made me a little sedated. maybe it was because i started using Mitra strains after I ran out of TFH and they are much more potent, i’m not sure. but i’d try Red Thai at least if I were you if you do order from him. but probably i won’t be ordering from him again unfortunately
Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:25 pm
by zachdank
gaterchomp wrote:everyone kept talking up MitraMan but neither of his strains did much of anything for me. Like at all. I got Green JK and Red Thai. the Green JK i couldn’t even feel, the red Thai at least made me a little sedated. maybe it was because i started using Mitra strains after I ran out of TFH and they are much more potent, i’m not sure. but i’d try Red Thai at least if I were you if you do order from him. but probably i won’t be ordering from him again unfortunately
Damn. I felt the exact same way. Including on the Green JK. Im not into giving negative reviews thgo because of body chemistry. And that his Yellow Maeng Da hit way too good to call his overall product bad.
Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:44 pm
by kmu777
I had the same experience with the green jongkong when I first got it; I was kinda bummed. I took it a few weeks later at a slightly higher serving size and was floored. It was the toughest burn I’d had in a while - give it another shot.
Far as slower strains, I’ve only tried his red elephant and the chocolate bentuangie...they’re both really nice.
Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:34 am
by KurtisCards
I was really let down by the gold borneo and Jong kong as well. Maybe I will try it again at a higher dose.
Re: Mitramans Reds only advice?
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 am
by unsocialworker
zachdank wrote:Was about to place a mitra order right now. Ive used him once before. the reds i ordered didnt mesh well as i accpected they would unfortunately. Now his Yellow Maeng Da was a completely different story. One of the best batches ive ever had the pleasure of using. i didnt get much at all from the Red Elephant or the Red Horn. Im ready to give his reds another go now. Can anybody give me some advice or experience on his reds specifically? I have no desire to try any greens or whites on this order. Just looking for mostly red advice and some yellow. Thanks in advance

Have you tried the Yellow Sunda? I liked it better than the Yellow MD, and I really enjoyed the Yellow MD. Red Sumatra is my hands down favorite strain from him. His Red Jong Kong, Red Bali, Red Borneo, and Red MD are all solid choices. The Red Borneo and Red Bali are on the slower side for me, while the Red Jong Kong, and Red MD are more mid-spec. With the Red Sumatra, I found it to be on the slower side, but a lot of people didn't. the last time I bought leaf from him was when he first put out Red Horn, and Red Elephant, which I think was sometime in January. It might be a good idea to email him and ask for his recommendations or go to his mewe group to find out about his current stock.